Fiend Cowl's one tap purge is not enough !! we need one tap delete player !!!

    • Bro you are trading one cooldown for another that is what you are doing
      how many times we need to tell you until you understand

      getting purge once in a solo can suck when the player use it to purge your last defensives/boots and ect
      and you are saving that purge the whole fight to get value out of it
      but smart players can out rotate a purge cause of its longer cooldown
      you are looking at an ability that would be used 10 seconds into a fight on top of its long cooldown compared to a 30 second defensive that is instant used

      and getting purged is not always the end of the world for most builds as they have more than just that one defensive

      dont expect every fight would end with that player and you have a showdown 1v1 with no escape and fights end in less then 30 seconds

      there are things like tombhammer with its kite play style, former CD hallowfall, offscreen one shot builds (1h dagger), bolt casters/light xbow which is not affected as much by purge
      most builds in this list have at least more then 1 ways to have defensives to counter purge
      spectre hood, innate mobility, CC and reset, bob helm on cloth cowls, knock backs or just outright ignore the purge mechanic together because their build have nothing to purge

      dont go back to saying its OP ability vs OP ability and it cannot compare because it can and the game is balanced that way

      and about guardian helm - its purpose is to remove DoT and its AoE unlike the fiend cowl which is single target.
      and during that time when guardian was OP it was because of health stacking mechanics and even after the many nerfs the flat heal or shield was still quite large until the final nerf
      https://forum.albiononline.com/index.php/Thread/155980-The-Forums-Could-Use-a-Night-Mode-Theme/

      Contribute to Night Mode with the link above

      FYI here is a picture me hugging Night Mode

      The post was edited 1 time, last by The_Support_God ().

    • The_Support_God wrote:

      Bro you are trading one cooldown for another that is what you are doing
      how many times we need to tell you until you understand

      getting purge once in a solo can suck when the player use it to purge your last defensives/boots and ect
      and you are saving that purge the whole fight to get value out of it
      but smart players can out rotate a purge cause of its longer cooldown
      you are looking at an ability that would be used 10 seconds into a fight on top of its long cooldown compared to a 30 second defensive that is instant used

      and getting purged is not always the end of the world for most builds as they have more than just that one defensive

      dont expect every fight would end with that player and you have a showdown 1v1 with no escape and fights end in less then 30 seconds

      there are things like tombhammer with its kite play style, former CD hallowfall, offscreen one shot builds (1h dagger), bolt casters/light xbow which is not affected as much by purge
      most builds in this list have at least more then 1 ways to have defensives to counter purge
      spectre hood, innate mobility, CC and reset, bob helm on cloth cowls, knock backs or just outright ignore the purge mechanic together because their build have nothing to purge

      dont go back to saying its OP ability vs OP ability and it cannot compare because it can and the game is balanced that way

      and about guardian helm - its purpose is to remove DoT and its AoE unlike the fiend cowl which is single target.
      and during that time when guardian was OP it was because of health stacking mechanics and even after the many nerfs the flat heal or shield was still quite large until the final nerf
      Im lazy to argu now because I explain like 8 times how Fiend cowl broken / why it is terrible trade when player against Fiend.
      And you guys always say same word again and again but never explain my Qestion in correct way.

      woooo it's not work on every build
      wooooo it's just trade the skill
      woo cooldown 40s 40s it need 40s it's long enough
      wooooooo 9m 9m it is short
      wooooo this game isnt balance like this way but IDK how to answer your Qestion hehe

      I told you at least a build have one shoes / armor buff can purge , only if you lose on rock paper scissors
      I told you If that is just a trade then why u cant answer my Qestion 1 which is same situation
      I told you a lot of buff skill is longer than 40s
      I told you its only condition is 9m and watch other purge skill's condition.
      I told you If you want to criticize me just answer my Qestion correctly in most of time

      Whatever how you answer me , I always answer your answer .
      But in opposite situation , you always dont answer what I answered.
      STOP TALK YOURSELF , ANSWER MY WORD.

      And IF YOU SAY IT CANNOT COMPARE THAT IS A FEATURE SKILL IN THIS GAME ,
      THEN GUARDIAN HELM ALSO CANNOT COMPARE RIGHT ?
      IT'S ALSO A FEATURE HEAL WHEN IT REMOVE HEALTH STACKING RIGHT ?
      THEN WHY U ACCPET GUARDIAN HELM NERF BUT NOT FIEND COWL ?
      DOUBLE STANDARD ?

      The post was edited 1 time, last by k993dy ().

    • k993dy wrote:

      The_Support_God wrote:

      Bro you are trading one cooldown for another that is what you are doing
      how many times we need to tell you until you understand

      getting purge once in a solo can suck when the player use it to purge your last defensives/boots and ect
      and you are saving that purge the whole fight to get value out of it
      but smart players can out rotate a purge cause of its longer cooldown
      you are looking at an ability that would be used 10 seconds into a fight on top of its long cooldown compared to a 30 second defensive that is instant used

      and getting purged is not always the end of the world for most builds as they have more than just that one defensive

      dont expect every fight would end with that player and you have a showdown 1v1 with no escape and fights end in less then 30 seconds

      there are things like tombhammer with its kite play style, former CD hallowfall, offscreen one shot builds (1h dagger), bolt casters/light xbow which is not affected as much by purge
      most builds in this list have at least more then 1 ways to have defensives to counter purge
      spectre hood, innate mobility, CC and reset, bob helm on cloth cowls, knock backs or just outright ignore the purge mechanic together because their build have nothing to purge

      dont go back to saying its OP ability vs OP ability and it cannot compare because it can and the game is balanced that way

      and about guardian helm - its purpose is to remove DoT and its AoE unlike the fiend cowl which is single target.
      and during that time when guardian was OP it was because of health stacking mechanics and even after the many nerfs the flat heal or shield was still quite large until the final nerf
      Im lazy to argu now because I explain like 8 times how Fiend cowl broken / why it is terrible trade when player against Fiend.And you guys always say same word again and again but never explain my Qestion in correct way.

      woooo it's not work on every build
      wooooo it's just trade the skill
      woo cooldown 40s 40s it need 40s it's long enough
      wooooooo 9m 9m it is short
      wooooo this game isnt balance like this way but IDK how to answer your Qestion hehe

      I told you at least a build have one shoes / armor buff can purge , only if you lose on rock paper scissors
      I told you If that is just a trade then why u cant answer my Qestion 1 which is same situation
      I told you a lot of buff skill is longer than 40s
      I told you its only condition is 9m and watch other purge skill's condition.
      I told you If you want to criticize me just answer my Qestion correctly in most of time

      Whatever how you answer me , I always answer your answer .
      But in opposite situation , you always dont answer what I answered.
      STOP TALK YOURSELF , ANSWER MY WORD.

      And IF YOU SAY IT CANNOT COMPARE THAT IS A FEATURE SKILL IN THIS GAME ,
      THEN GUARDIAN HELM ALSO CANNOT COMPARE RIGHT ?
      IT'S ALSO A FEATURE HEAL WHEN IT REMOVE HEALTH STACKING RIGHT ?
      THEN WHY U ACCPET GUARDIAN HELM NERF BUT NOT FIEND COWL ?
      DOUBLE STANDARD ?
      there was no "outplay" potential to a 1 button almost 1/4 hp heal on a 30 second rotation that was also influenced by CDR. YOU. HAVE. TO. CHOOSE. WHAT. TO. PURGE. Stop saying we're not answering your question when multiple people have attempted to say the same thing differently. Guardian Helmet and Fiend Cowl were 2 differently used concepts. There are boots with 30 sec CD purity sandals have 10 sec CD, spear buffs can be re stacked in like 5 seconds. I see what you are saying but the answer has been "it is a 40 second 1 tap purge from range" if you give your opponent the value of deleting multiple buffs you played bad. I main spear, have been in that situation where the player running fiend has to remove a defensive. Either R2 or my boots (CD I run jacket of tenacity, OW is either merc or assassin jacket, but never with R2 because why...who uses R2 on leather in OW?) And I will never give them full value BECAUSE I KNOW IM AGAINST FIEND COWL....I mean...really? I feel like someone told a joke and you took it offensively...they then tried to explain the joke and you just don't get it

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Fuhcew2 ().

    • Fuhcew2 wrote:

      there was no "outplay" potential to a 1 button almost 1/4 hp heal on a 30 second rotation that was also influenced by CDR. YOU. HAVE. TO. CHOOSE. WHAT. TO. PURGE. Stop saying we're not answering your question when multiple people have attempted to say the same thing differently. Guardian Helmet and Fiend Cowl were 2 differently used concepts. There are boots with 30 sec CD purity sandals have 10 sec CD, spear buffs can be re stacked in like 5 seconds. I see what you are saying but the answer has been "it is a 40 second 1 tap purge from range" if you give your opponent the value of deleting multiple buffs you played bad. I main spear, have been in that situation where the player running fiend has to remove a defensive. Either R2 or my boots (CD I run jacket of tenacity, OW is either merc or assassin jacket, but never with R2 because why...who uses R2 on leather in OW?) And I will never give them full value BECAUSE I KNOW IM AGAINST FIEND COWL....I mean...really? I feel like someone told a joke and you took it offensively...they then tried to explain the joke and you just don't get it
      outplay ? in Last time we see Guardian helm is only heal 250~300 with T4 and cant health stacking , and Player HP always around 2000~2200 with T4.
      And that isn't 1/4 HP Bro , Nice Math with Fiend Player BTW.

      And let's me repeat my Qestion that I think u forgot :

      <1>
      If I use my Fiend Cowl to purge your Mercenary Jacket , And you use your Guardian Helmet / Hunter Hoods against my Mercenary Jacket ,
      having same IP / weapon / HP / etc , you think your Guardian Helmet / Hunter Hoods is strong as my Mercenary Jacket ?

      You say "YOU HAVE TO CHOOSE WHAT TO PURGE." , ya so enemy choose to purge my mercenary jacket
      Answer this Qestion clearly , dont say a lot of word like a river , show me some format in your post .

      <2>
      if some one build with Hunter Hoods / R2 Jacket / Spear (It is a example for 1v1 open world fighting)
      and this guy stack his Q and trade his HP to fight with his enemy , he use R2 to get more advantage , but its Q stacks and R2 will get delete in one skill.
      If you say "dont use together" , but spear's Q always exist in fight , how should he do ? Never Use R and D skill ?
      Even he cant run away if he realize he cant win , because Fiend cowl will cancel his F.

      I remeber u answer this before and your point is :
      "use F to run , and stack Q meanwhile."
      And my answer is :
      "And when u go back , u have used R & F and only left D , he still have R & F , in this situation as same as My Qestion 1 but worsely u dont have F."

      Try to counter my answer If you can , otherwise The Joker will be not me , is YOU.
    • k993dy wrote:

      Fuhcew2 wrote:

      there was no "outplay" potential to a 1 button almost 1/4 hp heal on a 30 second rotation that was also influenced by CDR. YOU. HAVE. TO. CHOOSE. WHAT. TO. PURGE. Stop saying we're not answering your question when multiple people have attempted to say the same thing differently. Guardian Helmet and Fiend Cowl were 2 differently used concepts. There are boots with 30 sec CD purity sandals have 10 sec CD, spear buffs can be re stacked in like 5 seconds. I see what you are saying but the answer has been "it is a 40 second 1 tap purge from range" if you give your opponent the value of deleting multiple buffs you played bad. I main spear, have been in that situation where the player running fiend has to remove a defensive. Either R2 or my boots (CD I run jacket of tenacity, OW is either merc or assassin jacket, but never with R2 because why...who uses R2 on leather in OW?) And I will never give them full value BECAUSE I KNOW IM AGAINST FIEND COWL....I mean...really? I feel like someone told a joke and you took it offensively...they then tried to explain the joke and you just don't get it
      outplay ? in Last time we see Guardian helm is only heal 250~300 with T4 and cant health stacking , and Player HP always around 2000~2200 with T4.And that isn't 1/4 HP Bro , Nice Math with Fiend Player BTW.

      And let's me repeat my Qestion that I think u forgot :

      <1>
      If I use my Fiend Cowl to purge your Mercenary Jacket , And you use your Guardian Helmet / Hunter Hoods against my Mercenary Jacket ,
      having same IP / weapon / HP / etc , you think your Guardian Helmet / Hunter Hoods is strong as my Mercenary Jacket ?

      You say "YOU HAVE TO CHOOSE WHAT TO PURGE." , ya so enemy choose to purge my mercenary jacket
      Answer this Qestion clearly , dont say a lot of word like a river , show me some format in your post .

      <2>
      if some one build with Hunter Hoods / R2 Jacket / Spear (It is a example for 1v1 open world fighting)
      and this guy stack his Q and trade his HP to fight with his enemy , he use R2 to get more advantage , but its Q stacks and R2 will get delete in one skill.
      If you say "dont use together" , but spear's Q always exist in fight , how should he do ? Never Use R and D skill ?
      Even he cant run away if he realize he cant win , because Fiend cowl will cancel his F.

      I remeber u answer this before and your point is :
      "use F to run , and stack Q meanwhile."
      And my answer is :
      "And when u go back , u have used R & F and only left D , he still have R & F , in this situation as same as My Qestion 1 but worsely u dont have F."

      Try to counter my answer If you can , otherwise The Joker will be not me , is YOU.
      my goodness.... they're on cooldown, if they purge r2 and stacks and you use boots, you reset the fight, or you kite for your cooldowns. So what that they have their abilities if you need to make space so they can't just get free damage. You seem to miss this key point. They wasted their opportunity to use their own abilities. So you say "they use boots to catch up" I say good, the purge player used his ability rotation properly, if you bait the purge player to use boots before you do after they've chosen to purge your defensive you can properly space and wait for cooldowns or just reset the fight.
    • Fuhcew2 wrote:

      my goodness.... they're on cooldown, if they purge r2 and stacks and you use boots, you reset the fight, or you kite for your cooldowns. So what that they have their abilities if you need to make space so they can't just get free damage. You seem to miss this key point. They wasted their opportunity to use their own abilities. So you say "they use boots to catch up" I say good, the purge player used his ability rotation properly, if you bait the purge player to use boots before you do after they've chosen to purge your defensive you can properly space and wait for cooldowns or just reset the fight.
      Your logic is very bad , man .

      Your PURGE with D is cooldown 40s , But a lot of armor skill like Mercenary Jacket is over 40s (60s) .
      You say you can reset , but after reset you can One tap purge my Mercenary Jacket again :whistling:
      If you are not reset cooldown , then that is same situation in Qestion 1.

      And hey , why 250~300 HP heal divide by Player total HP 2000~2200 is "almost 1/4" can you explain ?
      Hehe.

      #Fiend cowl Player's logic #Fiend cowl Player's format :thumbdown:

      The post was edited 2 times, last by k993dy ().

    • Hattenhair wrote:

      Every time you want to complain about CRD balance, remind yourself that the game's foundation was never made not upkeeped for the inclusion of 1v1 content.
      Ya so that is why albion online is a game with no-balance content.
      Everyone Just say "this game is not only for 1v1 or 2v2 or 5v5 or 10v10 or ZvZ or GvG or Open world."
      then everything will dont need to change , just keep tap to win.
    • k993dy wrote:

      Hattenhair wrote:

      Every time you want to complain about CRD balance, remind yourself that the game's foundation was never made not upkeeped for the inclusion of 1v1 content.
      Ya so that is why albion online is a game with no-balance content.Everyone Just say "this game is not only for 1v1 or 2v2 or 5v5 or 10v10 or ZvZ or GvG or Open world."
      then everything will dont need to change , just keep tap to win.
      I mean bro the helmet is supposed to be used as an aggressive counter play that relies on timing for purge there are lots of people out there using this helmet but playing like a trashcan and just use it without waiting. The helmet almost purge everything yes but unless your like a dumb shit pressed every buff you got at the same time it won't impact you that much and vice versa you could use this on them too. So I mean people that complains about this are people that get ganked and killed by transport or sucks at pvp but like to make up reasons
    • GLENN2223 wrote:

      I mean bro the helmet is supposed to be used as an aggressive counter play that relies on timing for purge there are lots of people out there using this helmet but playing like a trashcan and just use it without waiting. The helmet almost purge everything yes but unless your like a dumb shit pressed every buff you got at the same time it won't impact you that much and vice versa you could use this on them too. So I mean people that complains about this are people that get ganked and killed by transport or sucks at pvp but like to make up reasons
      YA then can you answer my Qestion ?

      <1>
      If I use my Fiend Cowl to purge your Mercenary Jacket , And you use your
      Guardian Helmet / Hunter Hoods against my Mercenary Jacket ,
      having same IP / weapon / HP / etc , you think your Guardian Helmet / Hunter Hoods is strong as my Mercenary Jacket ?

      <2>
      if some one build with Hunter Hoods / R2 Jacket / Spear (It is a example for 1v1 open world fighting)
      and this guy stack his Q and trade his HP to fight with his enemy , he use R2 to get more advantage , but its Q stacks and R2 will get delete in one skill.
      If you say "dont use together" , but spear's Q always exist in fight , how should he do ? Never Use R and D skill ?
      Even he cant run away if he realize he cant win , because Fiend cowl will cancel his F.

      If it is only for make up reason , can you explain these qestion as your big brain ?
      If you cant answer these qestion , that mean you r the guy who abuse Fiend cowl in this game.
      Proof yourself , Just make sure Im the guy for make up reason.

      (Wow , I really cant believe a lot of player who cant answer these Qestion and still think this item is not OP.)
      (Shit game balance will make shit player IQ , right ?)
    • @k993dy bro give it a rest already

      you are speaking on terms where both sides are a mirror match spear match up where both sides have to rely heavily on buff like skills
      against some other mirror match up builds the purge would be less impactful and sometime useless even

      but honestly speaking if we talk about 1 shot pike,1h dagger, tombhammer,grailseeker. 1h xbow, boltcaster, 1h curse, dual dagger, blackhands mirror matchups that fiend cowl of yours would matter little as you would have 1 less hard defensive to work with.

      In a mirror match up
      your one shot pike would have no kill pressure with no silence
      1h dagger mirror match up fiend cowl would be useless because shadow edge has way longer range and you cannot purge when they perma stun with royal helm
      tombhammer has the same problem because they stun from far and bop you back where else you lave little to nothing to purge when they do their combo on you
      grail seeker is the same with their long range E and silence
      you need Reactive hard defensive vs 1h xbow and 1h curse E which you give up cleric cowl to do a purge.
      then there is boltcaster which W E combo which purge is useless against
      what will purge do to a dual dagger? purge Q stacks? i mean bro trading a long cooldown skill for a stackable buff?
      and for blackhands what do you need an additional purge for? an assassin hood would be better

      and lets be real honest here the only reason why purge is considered strong be cause against things like reg bow,swords and spears who rely on buffs to brawl is much stronger the fight goes on unlike the builds above that i listed which is known for kiting and hit and run tactics

      you just have to accept the fact that this perfect scenario of yours where purge counter every defensive has a limit
      some build that does so much unpurgable damage on E or combo that outranges your fiend cowl exists and there are helms which is better against certain builds out there
      or provide more value then your fiend cowl when matched with their build

      examples: spectre hood merc jacket combo , assassin jacket - cleric cowl, royal sandals, shoes of purity

      and if you still refuse to accept this then there is something that every Meta build can do called buying time/ running
      if they buy time then eventually their skills refresh while yours are still down because they could rotate their cooldowns faster then yours
      https://forum.albiononline.com/index.php/Thread/155980-The-Forums-Could-Use-a-Night-Mode-Theme/

      Contribute to Night Mode with the link above

      FYI here is a picture me hugging Night Mode
    • And since you are so adamant on asking for the reply to your 2 questions
      here is my answer to them
      Question 1.
      Merc jacket W purge vs merc jacket W/O purge (guardian helm)

      build we are comparing with 1h Curse builds

      scenario 1: you purge Their jacket
      while they cleanse and block your E, grudge stacks and Q with guardian helmet
      you eat the full duration of grudge and a face of 2k E Death curse

      they would get some healing off due to how fast merc jacket ticks on DOT builds and your purge would take effect 0.4 sec after you first notice it

      they would also be able to use their guardian helm eariler then you because they pre use it while you have to wait for the perfect moment to use fiend cowl


      Question 2
      if some one build with Hunter Hoods / R2 Jacket / Spear (It is a example for 1v1 open world fighting)
      for some reason this non meta build exist

      this is a prime example of having a buff reliant character similar to reg bow where they get screwed over by purge heavily
      in this case we can say purge is strong

      but on the flip side of open world where we see 1h Xbow (Cleric cowl) or the Equarts carving sword build (invis) or even the great axe build (pure base damage)
      can you honestly say that purge can do anything significant to those builds in a 1v1 open world?
      without cleric cowl or some other defensive helm you would end up eating alot of damage from their respective E
      https://forum.albiononline.com/index.php/Thread/155980-The-Forums-Could-Use-a-Night-Mode-Theme/

      Contribute to Night Mode with the link above

      FYI here is a picture me hugging Night Mode

      The post was edited 2 times, last by The_Support_God ().

    • Conclusion is purges counters sustain buts shit against one shot
      You can build something to counter purge but you will suck dick fighting others and as long as that option is there it aint op you know what i mean

      its all about countering builds after all when you good at X you sucks at Y and purges does have its significant weakness that means its being countered so its not op, its your builds problem.
      Like go check statistics of how often a particular build is being played let's say if reg bow has the highest win rate and encounter rate of 8/10 times, you would be considering this and takes fiend cowl or mage robe with you so that you could win against reg bow
      but your saying is that no matter what I'm not changing my build fk this if I can't win with my build it's their problem I should be winning against purges with my build, their purge is op, the item is op fk sbi unbalanced game.
      Like you already know if your build is weak against purges then why not counter it? change your build buddy you have big brains play around with it please or i can give you some advice? go one shot build?, double sustain maybe(since people with purge still lose against this) ? stop using ur bloody spears after it got nerfed ? you know play more meta builds, like you know the build is strong and you know your build is weak but you still want to use it and after you lose you complain about the item being strong and not considering whether its the build or skills weak

      Q2:
      Like in this scenario reflection damage aint strong in the first place normally people don't take hunter hood they use it because its cheap, its cheap meaning not strong therefore budget build have lower win rate
      What I like to say is you would spam your Q1 on him no matter what since it does damage and not Q2 and during the fight turn on hunter hood for specific skills or across the fight see if he purges or not if it does not then press ur R so he purges you, and continue the fight from there. as long as you didnt use everything at once you should be able to fight it out or kite it out. you even can just use your boot to run and make him purge that then fight him. but if hes range kiting build with purge then just run since he dont have much cc ofc you would lose if you wanna just chase him 24/7 and never touches him.

      like in general there's always a build that counters the other and in your case you just wanted to use one build to counter everything obviously it wont work if it worked then everyone would play just like healers in corrupted or the quarterstaff or mace before nerf aint that right ?
    • The_Support_God wrote:

      @k993dy bro give it a rest already

      you are speaking on terms where both sides are a mirror match spear match up where both sides have to rely heavily on buff like skills
      against some other mirror match up builds the purge would be less impactful and sometime useless even


      ...

      GLENN2223 wrote:

      Conclusion is purges counters sustain buts shit against one shot
      You can build something to counter purge but you will suck dick fighting others and as long as that option is there it aint op you know what i mean

      ...
      But how many Buff style skill in this game ?
      Cleric Robe , Merc Jacket , Jacket with R2 , Mage Robe , Scholar Robe , Hunter Jacket , Guardian Armor
      Soldier Armor , Scholar Cowl , Helmet's D2 , Hunter Hoods , And Most of Boots.
      And they always get used , at least player will use their shoes.

      So in @GLENN2223 answer , these item cant use because Fiend cowl exist.
      And also most of time you will no time to change your build when u need to fight.

      and @The_Support_God , your answer 1 is only for curse , if change Guardian Helmet to Hunter Hoods or Mage cowl , this answer will useless
      Guardian Helmet is only for a example , Most of situation will not go so smoothly.

      This game promote on their item Diversity , Free style with sandbox should make player feel free.
      But actually not , this game only leave bad item balance for player , and Fiend Cowl is one of them which limit players build.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by k993dy ().

    • Sigh this guy
      well i am done talking and so we leave it at that

      lets just say that this purge of your counters sustain/buff reliant builds but suck vs one shot and kite builds

      i have already listed out the builds that has a higher chance of winning against fiend cowl in a post above
      or has a win condition that having a cleric cowl, hunter hood, guardian helm would be better in help you survive

      all i can say is Actual fights last more than 2 minutes with some form of back and forth exchange and eventually you would find yourself
      with the fiend cowl on cooldown or a point where you wish u had a hard defensive on helm instead of a purge

      and when healers and group fights is added into the mix you would start to wish that you had group oriented helms
      https://forum.albiononline.com/index.php/Thread/155980-The-Forums-Could-Use-a-Night-Mode-Theme/

      Contribute to Night Mode with the link above

      FYI here is a picture me hugging Night Mode
    • The_Support_God wrote:

      lets just say that this purge of your counters sustain/buff reliant builds but suck vs one shot and kite builds
      Ok I see , lets just stop here.

      Now I know Albion is a Rock Paper Scissors Game.
      Fiend 100% counter Buff armor , one shot / kite counter Fiend , Other cowl counter one shot / kite build
      Feels Bad but you are correct , GF.
    • Fiend helm is very strong thats why it is always used in melee non1shot builds. But its not so easy to with with that... Coz ur opponent in correct build is wearing it too))) So its always about hands.
      And yes its cd should be a little bit longer.. may be 1 min like specter... or 50 sec at least