Nerf Royal Boots you shit game

• It is the fastest boots in the game, which have also a defence buff and ignoring slow effects.
      Even kiting weapons, like a badon bow, which have no ANY synergy with that trash, because of acceleration mechanics, are forced to use it.

It's the same case, as a long time ago, when anyone used a cultist robe, no matter even if you are a healer.

Case:
      Everyone use the same boots. What will we do?

-1% of speed buff

Case:
      Nothing was changed. Everyone uses the same boots.

That's it! Now it's ok.

Albion style.
    • decand wrote:

i mean it comes with the penalty of being interruptible on top of purgeable. counterplay does exist.
      The same nonsense some players wrote about cultist robe when it was OP.

There are some... lets say: "levels", of item overpower.

Look at a mercenary jacket. It is OP. Why do I think so? Because it is a best-in-slot item for most weapons, which has any synergy with it. If some novice will ask you, about jackets usage - you can say: "if you can use a mercenary jacket in 1v1 - you should to.

What about royal boots? It doesn't matter, do you have a synergy with it, or not. Even kite builds forced to use it. Its usage-specific brakes kiting playstyle, but anyway it is a best-in-slot one even fro them.

If you are trying to defence your build from nerfs - it is clear, but if you really think, that it is ok - sorry, bro, but you are an idiot.
    • Back.Off.Outlaw wrote:

Look at a mercenary jacket. It is OP. Why do I think so? Because it is a best-in-slot item for most weapons, which has any synergy with it. If some novice will ask you, about jackets usage - you can say: "if you can use a mercenary jacket in 1v1 - you should to.
      Purge and bye bye 60s cd jacket
      Well, only counterplay against purge maybe is reg bow as you may need 2 purges or know how to manage against merc jacket.
      (And don't say me that not everyone plays purge, 99% of 1v1 meta has purges, if you don't play purge you are dead basically.)

Back.Off.Outlaw wrote:

What about royal boots? It doesn't matter, do you have a synergy with it, or not. Even kite builds forced to use it. Its usage-specific brakes kiting playstyle, but anyway it is a best-in-slot one even fro them.
      Agree. Just sbi buffed boots and magically EVERYONE uses that previously forgotten item.
      It's skill has synergy with everything regardless of passives and stats. It replaced many other boots like soldier or guardian boots
      The only "weakness" that it has is that if enemy interrupts you during the march the efect is nullifyed (besides it can be purged or crippled), but cmon, you have to be braindead to cast the boots while you are open to enemy skills
      War Gloves supremacy

The post was edited 2 times, last by Fabrizziou ().

• Fabrizziou wrote:

Purge and bye bye 60s cd jacket
      The existence of a counter-item does not make an item balanced. It's just a rock-paper-siccors. Welcome to the Albion.
      But an effective HP, you can get with that jacket is too mach. Any alternative will be worse.
      The only restraining factor, why don't everyone use it - is synergy dependence. You need a possibility to make a lot of hits per sec. So you need dots and(or) attack speed.
      If I'm wrong - show me at least 1 successful course player, who is using something else, instead of it.
      The other example is a badon bow, which is extremely weak in 1v1. Even worse than a warbow. But the only thing - synergy with a mercenary jacket makes much better.

That's, what "OP" means in my opinion.

But royal boots.... it is not OP. It's a sick fantasy of an inflamed brain, which already did not shine with intelligence.