HCE Leaver Penalty

• PvE
    • HCE Leaver Penalty

HCE content in my opinion is some of the funnest content in the game. It gives the player a chance to show off some really expensive gear with essentially no risk while being profitable. HCE’ing though has one fatal flaw in into core system, that flaw being that the map owner shoulders all of the risk for the entire 5 man group in terms of owning and providing the map. This leaves the singular player at risk to leavers, trollers, and griefers. My suggestion to help reduce the risk and to prevent players from randomly leaving maps losing the owner millions of silver is to introduce a leaver penalty similar to league of legends does. SBI could reduce the silver or fame gained for says the next 3 to 5 maps, they could have a small label on the players profile showing that they are a leaver from a recent group. Because in all honesty it’s not very fair nor fun to be going through these high lvl maps and a player just leaves randomly. Help the player base out a bit especially the ones that are trying to organize content for other players in terms of hosting maps.

T.L.D.R: HCE owners hold too much risk and leavers should be penalized
    • Reiswaffle wrote:

then the players would do the same shit as they do in league, just troll / afk untill the map is over.
      If you fail a map and a out you get the mark too, why? because the troll trolled all the time and you didnt want to farm more repair

the list goes on and on
      Actually a pretty simple fix to this issue you asked if the whole group gets it if the map fails. SBI can implement an option to where if the map fails or if the host wants to they can terminate the map or mark the map as failed. The choice would only be given to the host if the bonus time has ended or a player has left the instance. This way the map was marked as finished. Say the host decided to keep people hostage after someone left, I am sure SBI could implement some sort of progress tracker and say mobs don’t die after x time a pop up comes up to vote similar to a surrender vote in league. These are just ideas you know.
    • TheMiamiSamurai wrote:

Reiswaffle wrote:

then the players would do the same shit as they do in league, just troll / afk untill the map is over.
      If you fail a map and a out you get the mark too, why? because the troll trolled all the time and you didnt want to farm more repair

the list goes on and on
      Actually a pretty simple fix to this issue you asked if the whole group gets it if the map fails. SBI can implement an option to where if the map fails or if the host wants to they can terminate the map or mark the map as failed. The choice would only be given to the host if the bonus time has ended or a player has left the instance. This way the map was marked as finished. Say the host decided to keep people hostage after someone left, I am sure SBI could implement some sort of progress tracker and say mobs don’t die after x time a pop up comes up to vote similar to a surrender vote in league. These are just ideas you know.
      they could, but it would break hellgates because who knows why they coded hellgates like hce
    • That is a risk that you have to take as a party leader. Since most of HCE players use discord, you can always block a person who screwed you map to make sure he never gets into the party with you again. HCE is not really good for the game in general. This is a so called "full-loot" mmorpg, while I know at least 5 players who have been solely playing HCE with billions of PvE fame and <50 mil PvP. What are they doing with all the silver they hoard - nobody knows...
      Please delete HCE's ty.
    • HCE should be nerfed like twice! fame and silver! This is any joke that most hce grinders who doing this content for like 10h a day just for silver can obtain like80-100m of siilver every week as we can check in the rank list. I feel like stupid when see any 1b pve fame people who dont care about fame or credits anymore and doing hce only for silver printing. A lot of these hce alt accounts have like 700m or 1.5b fame and never was in the black zone even once, this is so shame that real players playi with around 300-500m pve done from stacis/group dungeons/avalons and solo dung/corrupts, most of the players have less than 500m pve and these hce free silver farmers have like 700m-1b+ this is so lame. In my opinion if not the exp/fame pve that siilver for sure should be nerfed twice! like -50% drop of silver for sure is a mmust for hve nerf.
    • Ignoring the simpletons who are going off topic and who don't realize how much money HCE in its current format makes for SBI with rerolls, respec, etc.

Regarding the penalty idea to people who leave the map early, it is nice in theory but would be a lot of coding to implement and not worth it. As Waffle said, the trolls could just stay and mess up the map without leaving instead. Put on their fiend sandals and swap someone into instant death, etc. Best thing you can do is keep a personal blacklist and not invite the trolls again. Eventually you will have a list of people you enjoy playing with.
    • Blenfjorn wrote:

Ignoring the simpletons who are going off topic and who don't realize how much money HCE in its current format makes for SBI with rerolls, respec, etc.
      Ignoring the simpletons who are going off topic and who don't realize how much HCE kills the game in its current format makes BZ totally empty etc..

If you played before queen, you should remember what LFG looked like and what it looks like now. New players are the best indicator if something is broken or not, they will always use things that are meta/broken.

In the era of tutorials and current amount of players HCE is broken, it's not those days when people kept their knowledge in a small group and only the elite knew what to do, Now you type HCE on YT and you have a million tutorials.

Thats why the legendary REPAIR argument is a meme
    • Quagga wrote:

Ignoring the simpletons who are going off topic and who don't realize how much HCE kills the game in its current format makes BZ totally empty etc..
      If you played before queen, you should remember what LFG looked like and what it looks like now. New players are the best indicator if something is broken or not, they will always use things that are meta/broken.

In the era of tutorials and current amount of players HCE is broken, it's not those days when people kept their knowledge in a small group and only the elite knew what to do, Now you type HCE on YT and you have a million tutorials.

So make a topic about it if you feel this way. The OP is making a suggestion about an addition to HCE. One I personally don't think is worth it, but at least I stayed on his topic. This thread is not the place for arguments about if HCE should be removed or nerfed or whatever. Nothing stopping you or anyone else from making your own topic.
    • Quagga wrote:

Blenfjorn wrote:

Ignoring the simpletons who are going off topic and who don't realize how much money HCE in its current format makes for SBI with rerolls, respec, etc.

This is why the BZ is dead not because of HCE buddy. Becasue of slaves that like to que maps with 1k players, deny content, and place 10 HO's in one zone. wake up zombie
      Images
      • Redtree.jpg

154.95 kB, 1,273×911, viewed 13 times
    • @OP
      wouldn't be better to add a "rank" to the HCE then? you get rank as you clear and don't leave/don't troll. So if a guy has a rank way too low you just don't let him join your pt. This rank could be added to Party Finder aswell.

@crybabies
      Well, I don't really do HCE but I also can't understand all the hate from ppl to it.
      I understand that the content is 100% safe and you don't need to leave the city and the list go on. But they are trading time for money and fame no? Even though is safe, they had to invest quite a sum of millions of silver to do that. I only tried HCE up to lv 8 and is just garbage, things start to get somewhat good after lv11 and really good after 14.

Essentially what you guys are whinning about is that you can't kill a guy and steal 8,3 mps that they use so you think is unfair no? What about transportation? The guys who make more money in this game are the ones in Mammoths running around naked and making millions and mllions every 30min, is it unfair? The guy spent money in the mammoth, spent money to buy his stuff to sell, and is spending time to sell it in another place, 100% safe, is it unfair?

I don't think so, the guys are not really ruining your life, can be debateable to some extent the market manipulation that it provides, but that is how the game works.

Don't get me wrong here, I also think that HCE doesn't feel right in this game, but I don't HATE it. I think ppl who do it invest constantly in new and stronger sets that costs way too many millions so they can do the content, if you just remove the content, where will they go? Some sets go over a billion and what? shoudl they just go open world in the blackzone with them? I don't think so.
      For HCE to be removed a lot of things need to change. IE resource shortage, T7 and T8 resources are only rare because it is supposed to be like that to the end-game content. If you remove THE end game content that people use them, whats the point? They would need to make T7 and T8 resources to be available normally as T4-T6 are. So you can actually use them. Making the value drop so it is useable elsewhere.