Thank you for the new hideout updates

    • Thank you for the new hideout updates

      Please continue to nerf hideouts, I've seen a substantial change in behavior in my alliance since the recent hideout update. There are more resources to be gathered in our zones and it's rewarding players who take the risk to gather now so it's more appealing for me to gather again. We've been organizing counter gank groups now to fight off the gankers in our zone and it's created a lot more small scale PvP. It's also gotten us to create transport groups now to move as a team instead of doing everything solo. It's definitely an increase in group content and activities. Please look more into nerfing the HOs as it is obvious the HO spam was killing the game. The only con I see is the cost of items may go up due to less gatherers, but thats only the adjustment back to what it should be before alliances mass spammed HO and flooded the market with weapons and items. Just wanted to say how much I appreciate this new hideout update.
    • xXCorbusXx wrote:

      Hideout update is trash. 30 man gank squads roaming around killing everything in sight. Nowhere to run.

      My new players in my guild will probably quit.....

      A game that encourages new players to quit..... dies.
      I would say you are pushing your new players to enter the BZ too early and they aren't ready or can afford to do BZ content. If what you are saying is true, all you are concerned with is forcing players who are new to the game into the BZ where there is huge risks, and not actually caring about them. If they're not ready to go to the BZ, don't force them. Building a ton of safe spaces because you are forcing newbs into the BZ just ruins the BZ. You are ruining BZ content because you're forcing newbs to go do end game content earlier then they can handle and trying to justify that bad idea with another bad idea like make more safe spaces for newbs in the BZ. You don't need that much safe spaces for newbs if you weren't forcing players that aren't ready to be in the BZ in the first place. The newbs that go into the BZ are doing nothing but hiding in the BZ and not providing content while stripping the BZ of resources on a massive scale. They have 0 risk while reaping more rewards then players who are actually taking risks in the BZ without a HO empire. I'm all for helping new players, but rental empires where you have access to that many HO kills the game.

      Also, this change does nothing for the small guilds who have access to only 1 HO. You can still instantly get into a HO if that HO is your home. This change only affects guilds who have access to hideouts on a massive scale. If you are really concerned for the newbs, then you would have a hideout in a low tier zone anyways.

      The post was edited 5 times, last by thisismine ().

    • xXCorbusXx wrote:

      Hideout update is trash. 30 man gank squads roaming around killing everything in sight. Nowhere to run.

      My new players in my guild will probably quit.....

      A game that encourages new players to quit..... dies.
      That is true, unfortunately... but you can always balance it, trash rate, 7+ people = 90% trashrate per item.

      Problem fixed, you want to gank with 3000 people ? np.. but no profit.
    • Quagga wrote:

      xXCorbusXx wrote:

      Hideout update is trash. 30 man gank squads roaming around killing everything in sight. Nowhere to run.

      My new players in my guild will probably quit.....

      A game that encourages new players to quit..... dies.
      That is true, unfortunately... but you can always balance it, trash rate, 7+ people = 90% trashrate per item.
      Problem fixed, you want to gank with 3000 people ? np.. but no profit.
      issue with that system is that it will kill zvz loot.

      but this is already the case, the more people you get hit by, the lower the durability is and higher trash rate chances is applied but not to a point that it is 90-100% since again, you have to keep in mind zvz's of 60+vs60+ are a thing and doing that fully kills any econ possibility even if you win 90%+ of your fights due to too much trash and repair costs hence why it is lower.

      is probably pretty decently balanced already.

      so the only thing i have to say is what y'all waiting to get your own 30man group to destroy them gankers by using fight gear???

      like shit is easy to do but if you can't manage to defend yourselves that way, maybe y'all shouldn't even have a ho in the first place then...
    • @Deathskills
      I thought of that too...
      normal trashrate during CTA.

      As if these people are still looking for smallscale, generally it looks like if they meet another group they run away and the fight turns into a horse simulator through 10 zones to the first safe zone.

      As for durability, nobody cares about it... only really noticeable is at zvz where you get over 100 assists, at 10/20+ ganking it does nothing.

      On the other side small scale would be pointless... add system and ladders with x vs x difference. if 10v1 then trash rate will be 90% if 10v10... 10%

      I don't see any other way to force people to stop ganking with 30 people.

      Now after the HO changes there are a lot of new groups in BZ but they are just a bunch of "noobs" the more the better, who are only looking for 300v1

      The post was edited 2 times, last by Quagga ().

    • Quagga wrote:

      @Deathskills
      I thought of that too...
      normal trashrate during CTA.

      As if these people are still looking for smallscale, generally it looks like if they meet another group they run away and the fight turns into a horse simulator through 10 zones to the first safe zone.

      As for durability, nobody cares about it... only really noticeable is at zvz where you get over 100 assists, at 10/20+ ganking it does nothing.

      On the other side small scale would be pointless... add system and ladders with x vs x difference. if 10v1 then trash rate will be 90% if 10v10... 10%

      I don't see any other way to force people to stop ganking with 30 people.

      Now after the HO changes there are a lot of new groups in BZ but they are just a bunch of "noobs" the more the better, who are only looking for 300v1
      I mean I see a way to stop 20-30 man gank group from doing that shit, kill them with a 10-20 man FIGHT group, they'll be shit. Defend your home or get rekt bro.

      and if there's a bunch of noobs ingroup, good, that means with 5 people you can destroy them instead of needing 20. go get it, dude. this is a mmo, not a solo game, get buddies on and play as a group and win fights, welcome to blackzone, this creates small-scale content.

      like if you can't defend your shit you should lose your shit and if you play off timer of your guild, maybe look for a new one that plays in your "time" zone/timers that you are on so you can play with them to deal with this. again this ain't a solo game, it is an mmo. Made to be played with other people (and due to the full-loot pvp nature against other people).

      I just hate seeing peeps complain about getting 30vs1 near their HO but don't realize that if you can't get a defence group going you probably are in a "shit" guild that shouldn't be able to have a ho and maybe need to stop paying more "rent" or just get evicted in reality.

      and again if you are off timer of your guild, then you probably are in the wrong guild straight up.
    • You're talking nonsense...
      nowhere did I mention hideout and dying alone, I know how to play and run, I have no problem with that, I play this game 4-6 hours a day all over BZ, I talk to people and I know what happens... and these groups are cancer.

      And my group mostly consists of 5 people and I don't give a fuck about home defenses and hideouts and territories, we play this game for many years and we know how to play and we don't need all this noob friendly shit that is now occurring in BZ and it pisses us off that some noobs run around with 30 people and you are perma cced to death. if promoting this gameplay is cool then I feel sorry for you.

      On top of that you write some bullshit about rent, guilds, etc.. Sit on RZ and kill newbie and don't talk about BZ, because you're talking shit..
    • Zerging/Gank, HCE, Gank - Alt account.

      They're the real cancers of this game. It all comes down to an excessive silver gain with low risk.
      Again, the reward should be applied for time in an activity (similar to world boss.)

      If SBI members played their game, they'd know where to fix it.

      The taxe rate trash should be 100% to 20x10. That's pretty of course.
      HCE should be halved.;
      Accounts on the same ID cannot be connected at the same time;

      and BUFF:
      Dungeons,
      Territory tax in map,
      Loot of Castles,


      throw people into blackzone, and discourage these outnumeber and overpower fights.
    • yeah, thank you for update who killed the game for 70% people who i know in game. The rest 30% is happy that ganking is so easy now.

      Solo dungs in bz? Nope. Maps full of ganking groups.

      Group dungs in bz? Nope. Maps full of ganking groups (well, you can if you wanna do dung with 20 ppl, but there is no sense)

      Gathering solo in bz? Nope, all hideouts doors full of gankers.

      Gathering with group in bz? Well, maybe with your 30 gankers friends.

      'This will change nothing to small guilds' - no bro, it kill small guilds. Big guilds and alliances have people to go around with 30 members.
    • Agrafka wrote:

      yeah, thank you for update who killed the game for 70% people who i know in game. The rest 30% is happy that ganking is so easy now.

      Solo dungs in bz? Nope. Maps full of ganking groups.

      Group dungs in bz? Nope. Maps full of ganking groups (well, you can if you wanna do dung with 20 ppl, but there is no sense)

      Gathering solo in bz? Nope, all hideouts doors full of gankers.

      Gathering with group in bz? Well, maybe with your 30 gankers friends.

      'This will change nothing to small guilds' - no bro, it kill small guilds. Big guilds and alliances have people to go around with 30 members.
      gather a group for PvP, now finding group fights in the OW is a lot easier than before, anyway gankers never come in more than 10 unless they are bad (in which case you can kill them with like 6 people)
      You will also get more than 10 gankers if you go into archganistan, but thats another story
    • Mrpotato wrote:

      Agrafka wrote:

      yeah, thank you for update who killed the game for 70% people who i know in game. The rest 30% is happy that ganking is so easy now.

      Solo dungs in bz? Nope. Maps full of ganking groups.

      Group dungs in bz? Nope. Maps full of ganking groups (well, you can if you wanna do dung with 20 ppl, but there is no sense)

      Gathering solo in bz? Nope, all hideouts doors full of gankers.

      Gathering with group in bz? Well, maybe with your 30 gankers friends.

      'This will change nothing to small guilds' - no bro, it kill small guilds. Big guilds and alliances have people to go around with 30 members.
      gather a group for PvP, now finding group fights in the OW is a lot easier than before, anyway gankers never come in more than 10 unless they are bad (in which case you can kill them with like 6 people)You will also get more than 10 gankers if you go into archganistan, but thats another story
      This is a false statement. 10+ gank squads don't mean bad....
    • xXCorbusXx wrote:

      Hideout update is trash. 30 man gank squads roaming around killing everything in sight. Nowhere to run.

      My new players in my guild will probably quit.....

      A game that encourages new players to quit..... dies.
      If you can't mass in your home hideout zone to kill gankers you shouldn't even be in that zone (do not deserve that zone) to begin with.


      Agrafka wrote:

      yeah, thank you for update who killed the game for 70% people who i know in game. The rest 30% is happy that ganking is so easy now.

      Solo dungs in bz? Nope. Maps full of ganking groups.

      Group dungs in bz? Nope. Maps full of ganking groups (well, you can if you wanna do dung with 20 ppl, but there is no sense)

      Gathering solo in bz? Nope, all hideouts doors full of gankers.

      Gathering with group in bz? Well, maybe with your 30 gankers friends.

      'This will change nothing to small guilds' - no bro, it kill small guilds. Big guilds and alliances have people to go around with 30 members.
      Yet again, stop projecting your bubble.


      Quagga wrote:

      You're talking nonsense...
      nowhere did I mention hideout and dying alone, I know how to play and run, I have no problem with that, I play this game 4-6 hours a day all over BZ, I talk to people and I know what happens... and these groups are cancer.

      And my group mostly consists of 5 people and I don't give a fuck about home defenses and hideouts and territories, we play this game for many years and we know how to play and we don't need all this noob friendly shit that is now occurring in BZ and it pisses us off that some noobs run around with 30 people and you are perma cced to death. if promoting this gameplay is cool then I feel sorry for you.

      On top of that you write some bullshit about rent, guilds, etc.. Sit on RZ and kill newbie and don't talk about BZ, because you're talking shit..

      What you're looking for is good avalonian roads guild. Join one and you will never look back to BZ again.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Heyayajajaja ().

    • Heyayajajaja wrote:

      xXCorbusXx wrote:

      Hideout update is trash. 30 man gank squads roaming around killing everything in sight. Nowhere to run.

      My new players in my guild will probably quit.....

      A game that encourages new players to quit..... dies.
      If you can't mass in your home hideout zone to kill gankers you shouldn't even be in that zone (do not deserve that zone) to begin with.
      The problem isn't the ganking, the problem is the balance. The risk is ok to be high, but the reward doesn't match the risk right now. Also, you must belong to a guild of slaves that has 30 people on hand at all times? Enjoy your slavery... I mean game.
    • xXCorbusXx wrote:

      Heyayajajaja wrote:

      xXCorbusXx wrote:

      Hideout update is trash. 30 man gank squads roaming around killing everything in sight. Nowhere to run.

      My new players in my guild will probably quit.....

      A game that encourages new players to quit..... dies.
      If you can't mass in your home hideout zone to kill gankers you shouldn't even be in that zone (do not deserve that zone) to begin with.
      The problem isn't the ganking, the problem is the balance. The risk is ok to be high, but the reward doesn't match the risk right now. Also, you must belong to a guild of slaves that has 30 people on hand at all times? Enjoy your slavery... I mean game.
      thats what I said at My posts: this dumb ho fix doesnt help New guilds to have a chance at black zone as they claim. This encourages handholding and slavery Even worse where Big guilds /alliance put yout of bz due to gankers 24/7.

      Would be great to put a channeling time to guilds /alliance with +12 HO's but this Game soooo slow soooo blind to realize the needed balances.