cities and greater rewards. all the content is not dedicated to those
      small group of ganking players that every day has its best moment.I just
      hope that in the next patch the Royal cities lose their control and go
      from the blue zone to the red zone without control XD and that only
      thief and looters come on guys.

ez win ganking thx good exp. i love you. if you need to destroy
      economy in the game do not ruin the minds of your players create content
      where they can spend that money. .or people will migrate to other games
      that still have a positive experience and the cows have milk...

I just did a test to show you the black zone map of T7.green dungeon on map t7.

ibb.co/74d7YV2

loot XD FF. thx albion.
    • Demony wrote:

Hideout Changes stop breaking the game. albion is already dying. so much
      so that the dungeons barely release loot too scrap ... ¿¿there is no
      milk in the cows¿?¿?.

Farming now is exposed to an easier ganking patch after patch they are
      still nerfed and lack of content now if you are farming you not only
      have to run to your base or an allied base ... now you have to knock on
      the door and casting the entrance.... GG who is going to escapes This is
      horrible.

You are drying up and destroying the game every day .Before you went to
      the red or black zone with fear of dying but also in search of treasures
      now you only find scrap and death.

maybe it is necessary to include in the game other systems that move the
      economy and destroy items include new tier new professions and new
      decorations add and not remove.

May be New World solution .. random islands that last a short time and
      can be explored. rework to the dungeons. colors and character
      customization in events on maps such as city caravans or bosses pve. new
      map in hellgate for pvp more relevance the loss of territories of the
      cities and greater rewards. all the content is not dedicated to those
      small group of ganking players that every day has its best moment.I just
      hope that in the next patch the Royal cities lose their control and go
      from the blue zone to the red zone without control XD and that only
      thief and looters come on guys.

ez win ganking thx good exp. i love you. if you need to destroy
      economy in the game do not ruin the minds of your players create content
      where they can spend that money. .or people will migrate to other games
      that still have a positive experience and the cows have milk...

I just did a test to show you the black zone map of T7.green dungeon on map t7.

ibb.co/74d7YV2

loot XD FF. thx albion.
      Safe content should not have big rewards.
      And gathering used to be WAY riskier before Queens. And people played and enjoyed.
      Edit: Let me add that NOT EVERYONE has access to 129803271329013421937 hideouts, and if you're used to having that kind of safety, is not the game problem, but you not understanding what the game is about.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Gabumon ().

• Drunkhog wrote:

Yup, sbi just killed doing bz content for solo players. You see red you're dead! No where to run to, can't even hide on your own ally's territory! Gankers paradise! I say this update is bull.
      I have been playing solo in black zones for a long time and without hideouts. This update litteraly changed nothing for me and others without 12 hideouts in each zone.

Adapt or move out i guess.
    • Drunkhog wrote:

Yup, sbi just killed doing bz content for solo players. You see red you're dead! No where to run to, can't even hide on your own ally's territory! Gankers paradise! I say this update is bull.
      Solo players... with guilds and HO...? That sounds magical. What about... playing with friends, or learning properly how to play alone? There is TOOONS of solo players ganking in the middle of arch lands, without HO in 10 maps around.
    • This patch is stupid.

The only reason that blackzones near many hideouts are "safe" is because we made enormous effort to build it that way, spending hundreds of millions of silver. This patch just @$%s all over that effort. All of those hideouts are fed and repaired. It's a huge collaborative effort.

What's even funnier is that prior to the patch, the blackzone wasn't "safe"... it was just a little possible to escape.

We built a blackzone economy, and now it's being ruined. Players no longer come to allied hideouts to buy items. People are leaving the game. Groups of 30 are roaming and killing randoms all over the maps. I don't mind gankers, because they keep the economy fresh, but now there is no economy.

You may be happy that you are able to gank more easily.... but you won't be happy when the game has no players.
    • xXCorbusXx wrote:

This patch is stupid.

The only reason that blackzones near many hideouts are "safe" is because we made enormous effort to build it that way, spending hundreds of millions of silver. This patch just @$%s all over that effort. All of those hideouts are fed and repaired. It's a huge collaborative effort.

What's even funnier is that prior to the patch, the blackzone wasn't "safe"... it was just a little possible to escape.

We built a blackzone economy, and now it's being ruined. Players no longer come to allied hideouts to buy items. People are leaving the game. Groups of 30 are roaming and killing randoms all over the maps. I don't mind gankers, because they keep the economy fresh, but now there is no economy.

You may be happy that you are able to gank more easily.... but you won't be happy when the game has no players.
      it was safe, all the fear I had to the blackzone had disapeared, I was free to make srds because no one was there (unless you entered archganistan or PoE's territory)

Now all that fear is back, and I like it!

And if players leave just because of that then its not our problem, before queen you gathered a group, even hired bg for your safety in blackzones, it caused many great interactions (once I saw 2 people roleplaying it, it was fun to watch) now those interactions are back and the black zone is alive

Also remember ganker group + other ganker group = those groups encountering, PvP, group PvP which was almost a dead content
    • Gabumon wrote:

Drunkhog wrote:

Solo players... with guilds and HO...? That sounds magical. What about... playing with friends, or learning properly how to play alone? There is TOOONS of solo players ganking in the middle of arch lands, without HO in 10 maps around.
      So what you are saying is that when you join guild and alliance you no longer can do solo activities in black zone? I have hard time understanding "learning properly how to play alone". What does being a member of guild that has HO have to do anything with doing solo dungeons, gathering etc? Toons of solo players ganking in middle of arch lands attest that it wasn't as secure as people would have you believe. if it was too secure, gankers wouldn't get kills in redtree, would they? Not everyone is such a badass that can go alone into large alliance headquarters alone, kill 50 people and come back with tons of loot. Many can't even survive random encounter with gankers in black zone at all. And yes, escape sets are a myth.