cities and greater rewards. all the content is not dedicated to those
      small group of ganking players that every day has its best moment.I just
      hope that in the next patch the Royal cities lose their control and go
      from the blue zone to the red zone without control XD and that only
      thief and looters come on guys.

ganking thx good exp. i love you. if you need to destroy
      economy in the game do not ruin the minds of your players create content
      where they can spend that money. .or people will migrate to other games
      that still have a positive experience and the cows have milk...

I just did a test to show you the black zone map of T7.green dungeon on map t7.

ibb.co/74d7YV2

loot XD FF. thx albion.
    • Guys, these hideout changes are encouraging 30 man roaming squads killing everyone in a zone. Is that the game you wanted to make?

It sucks. I don't mind being ganked, but these gankers have it easy.

My new players can barely handle the blackzone now and they are quiting the game.
    • Maybe the zones with say 12 freaking hideouts in them should start massing some of those players that own them to defend their home from the gankers. I mean you got an Arch alliance with like 30,000 members as well as a number of other large alliances who can mass 500 people for CTA's. Start actually using those forces instead of being leeches who mine high tier resources on unkillable polar bears and grizzly's, then run back to a hideout which is two screens away at the sight of danger.
    • First, I didn't understand the goal of the thread. The information is allover the place and seems just a rant.
      Second, @xXCorbusXx. Welcome to a land without handholding.
      New players shouldn't go to Outlands in the first place. The fact that handholding allowed that is what was really breaking the game. You guys had absolute control over your zones without any counterplay, now that we (small scale non handholders) have a way to fight back you think is unfair? Please.
      Months and months of easy life, having only blue/green names in your screen while farming in the T7-T8 zones (Redtree hello?), then when ppl take groups to gank IN YOUR ALLIANCE TERRITORY you complain that it is easy. LOL.

Oh man, the joy of these tears. You have no idea how happy I am seeing guys like you tantrum all over the forum.
    • xXCorbusXx wrote:

By the time you mass... damage is done and they have moved on.
      I think attacking other players unprovoked should lock you into the map for at least 15 minutes. Gankers have it too easy when it comes to hit and run raids on an area, there should be some counter play for people to rally and fight back. As it is, a ganker zerg can roll up to an area, attack some people, and flee before any chance a coherent defense can be mounted, raids and counter raids could see an increase in small scale fighting across the black zone.
    • hFly wrote:

First, I didn't understand the goal of the thread. The information is allover the place and seems just a rant.
      Second, @xXCorbusXx. Welcome to a land without handholding.
      New players shouldn't go to Outlands in the first place. The fact that handholding allowed that is what was really breaking the game. You guys had absolute control over your zones without any counterplay, now that we (small scale non handholders) have a way to fight back you think is unfair? Please.
      Months and months of easy life, having only blue/green names in your screen while farming in the T7-T8 zones (Redtree hello?), then when ppl take groups to gank IN YOUR ALLIANCE TERRITORY you complain that it is easy. LOL.

Oh man, the joy of these tears. You have no idea how happy I am seeing guys like you tantrum all over the forum.
      You talk big now that your swiftclaws can easily catch gathering mounts.... but that doesn't make you some sort of awesome PVPer.

Just a scrub. The only tears were yours.... "Oooooh me and my gankers cannot gank because ... because... hiiiiiideeouuuuutts... waaaaah" They felt sorry for you and changed the game because of your whining.

The post was edited 1 time, last by xXCorbusXx ().

• Fun fact, I don't gank nor have an hideout anymore;
      I used to play King of the Hill in the Redtree back in the day with my old guild, climbing the Hill, clearing the castle with a zerg and having a bombsquad clearing the Arch guys until they make a force and attack us countless times while we wiped alot of guys with only 40 ppl.

Now because of the handhold I left the guild and roam alone in the bz, still, nice to see you guys cry and bring a little balance to the Outlands.

The devs already told everyone and I quote: "The Outlands isn't supposed to be safe, though it is for some"
    • Hit and run is the only mechanism small groups have to hit large alliances. This was impossible before because 8 billion HOs all over for zerg kids to jump into. This change has brought the BZ back to more equal footing. The large alliances still have more safe options than the small roaming gank groups but can now at least be killed from time to time instead of playing farmville.
    • Tabor wrote:

Hit and run is the only mechanism small groups have to hit large alliances. This was impossible before because 8 billion HOs all over for zerg kids to jump into. This change has brought the BZ back to more equal footing. The large alliances still have more safe options than the small roaming gank groups but can now at least be killed from time to time instead of playing farmville.
      It absolutely was possible before. Now it's just impossible to escape. All of the efforts and millions of silver spent creating and upkeeping "large groups of hideouts" in order to build a blackzone economy is now being ruined and wasted. If you couldn't gank people before you are a crappy ganker. I am fine with gankers, since they keep the economy fresh and people buying my merchandise.... but they have chased away all of the buyers!!!!

People are leaving the blackzone, hideout economies are totally ruined since allies no longer come inside. Soon, they will leave the game.... and then what will your game experience be like?

You have no idea what you are talking about. Small squads will always operate just fine.... because blackzones aren't filled with zergs moving around... they are filled with individuals that can be caught alone.
    • You have no idea what you are talking about. Handholding? lol, you mean spending millions of silver to collaborate, build hideouts, and defend your land?

Building a blackzone economy involves supply and demand in blackzone marketplaces. These marketplaces are in each hideout.

Your hideout must have sucked lmao...... but not mine. People travel to my hideout to by, resupply, regear and store loot. However, the scarcity of the blackzone drove pricing to be better for our crafters.

Learn something weeb.