Season 13 and Crystal League Championship Winners Announced!

• Midgard wrote:

JudgeNutmeg wrote:

along with highlights of Guild Season 13, where Blue Army emerged with their fourth title by cheating and RMT'ing
      Fixed it for you
      neither of those was attributed to BA leaders. They were held reponsible for letting someone who was banned previously for RMT into the guild. The "warnings" issued previously wrote on the first topic was also debunked by SBI themselves saying those warnings were not issued properly.
      And nowhere was it mentioned BA cheated their way to the win.
    • Triforce wrote:

Midgard wrote:

JudgeNutmeg wrote:

along with highlights of Guild Season 13, where Blue Army emerged with their fourth title by cheating and RMT'ing
      Fixed it for you
      neither of those was attributed to BA leaders. They were held reponsible for letting someone who was banned previously for RMT into the guild. The "warnings" issued previously wrote on the first topic was also debunked by SBI themselves saying those warnings were not issued properly.And nowhere was it mentioned BA cheated their way to the win.
      You are like the albion/BA version of Baghdadi Bob :D

tenor.com/view/everything-is-f…li-iraqi-war-gif-20754054
    • Midgard wrote:

JudgeNutmeg wrote:

Fixed it for you
      Would be good to have a moderator ban this player for his "false" allegations / accusations of cheating or RMT - SBI has proven that the guild and its leadership had not done any sort of RMTing - the ban imposed on the leadership was for letting a "banned" RMTer join the guild.

The "warnings" issued previously wrote on the first topic was also debunked by SBI themselves saying those warnings were not issued properly. And nowhere was it mentioned BA cheated their way to the win.
    • j0ei wrote:

the ban imposed on the leadership was for letting a "banned" RMTer join the guild.
      Incorrect. The ban was for knowingly allowing said player to use guild assets to RMT....

Korn wrote:

banned RMT accounts were let back into the guild as alts, and set up the same RMT operation - using guild assets - again. This is why the current ban wave now extend to the guild leadership, as we have clear evidence that they knowingly alllowed this RMT to happen within their guilds.
      Midgard
      T8 Fibre, Ore, Hide, Wood & Stone Gatherer
      T8 Gathering Gear Crafter
      T8 Bags & Capes Crafter

The post was edited 2 times, last by Midgard ().

• Midgard wrote:

Incorrect. The ban was for knowingly allowing said player to use guild assets to RMT....

Korn wrote:

banned RMT accounts were let back into the guild as alts, and set up the same RMT operation - using guild assets - again. This is why the current ban wave now extend to the guild leadership, as we have clear evidence that they knowingly alllowed this RMT to happen within their guilds.

Yes, thank you for confirming that Guild leadership gets banned for another player's actions despite the guild leadership not committing RMT. So apparently, it's a guildmaster's job to worry about what the chucklefuck of a guildmember does on their own time in a video game correct?

Let's highlight the fact that you are INCORRECT and you have written "defamation" (This is LIBEL) by writing false accusations over a guild that won a season via "cheating / RMTing" when in FACT - SBI has confirmed - the leadership of said guild DID NOT COMMIT RMT - the difference between a member doing the RMT with guild assets causing a ban and the guild cheating or committing RMT is vast.
    • Libel!! :D Shall I wait for the Feds to come around and arrest me or should I hand myself in? Bottom Line … scumbag guild that got what they deserved.

Have a nice day and sort out your ridiculous font variation
      Midgard
      T8 Bags & Capes Crafter
    • Midgard wrote:

Libel!! :D Shall I wait for the Feds to come around and arrest me or should I hand myself in? Bottom Line … scumbag guild that got what they deserved.

Have a nice day and sort out your ridiculous font variation
      Who says anything about feds? You obviously don't know jack shit about how law works. Better stop running your mouth on false accusations before you start getting sued LMAO. It's all FUN and games until you recieve a legal letter for all the bullshit you've been spreading.

The post was edited 1 time, last by j0ei ().

• Tabor wrote:

So Joei based on your logic I just transfer x guy my silver so he can RMT on my behalf and all is well. Nice.
      Apparently X guy doing RMT on his own volition = the guild is cheating, and then the guild that the RMTer belongs to now gets blamed for doing RMT and even the leadership gets accused of RMT even though only a member did all of this - This is based on mr Midgard's logic

And as SBI has confirmed the leadership of said guild was indeed NOT doing RMT - but banned for associating with said RMTer
    • j0ei wrote:

This is based on mr Midgard's logic
      No. My logic is that the guild knew the individua was RMTing, and aided and abetted him by allowing him to do RMT using guild resources. As the devs have confirmed.

Sorry youre butthurt.
      Midgard
      T8 Bags & Capes Crafter
    • Don't mind Joei. He's still bitter his buddies got banned. Joei is still trying to argue that since they didn't RMT themselves, they shouldn't be banned despite the fact they were banned for their involvement. Why people are still trying to argue they are innocent is quite laughable.

Who are the real season 13 winners? The entire Albion Community. Blue Army is gone and the game is better off without them. Let's not forget they "quit" because of the lack of competition last season. Right?

/laugh
    • Midgard wrote:

j0ei wrote:

This is based on mr Midgard's logic
      No. My logic is that the guild knew the individua was RMTing, and aided and abetted him by allowing him to do RMT using guild resources. As the devs have confirmed.
      Sorry youre butthurt.
      Yes and by *your logic* You should understand by now that literally every guild with members that had "involvement" to RMT should ALSO be banned. And we don't see their leaderships getting banned and "named" roflmao

Also regarding butthurt? Good one, I'd rather get a pinch on my buttcheeks than fail at grammar despite english being my second language.

Aurin wrote:

Don't mind Joei. He's still bitter his buddies got banned. Joei is still trying to argue that since they didn't RMT themselves, they shouldn't be banned despite the fact they were banned for their involvement. Why people are still trying to argue they are innocent is quite laughable.

Who are the real season 13 winners? The entire Albion Community. Blue Army is gone and the game is better off without them. Let's not forget they "quit" because of the lack of competition last season. Right?

/laugh
      Are you some kind of alt account? Because you look like some lost shitter with his 20mil pvp fame that barks way louder than the top-dogs of the Albion Community.

The post was edited 1 time, last by j0ei ().