If you dont play cds this healer change doesnt affect you.

    • Combat Balance
    • If you dont play cds this healer change doesnt affect you.

      If you were to say wow they killed healers from this change you are a brain dead ape. And here is why first part is this nerf meant for cds doesnt even make healers bad, they already lead on boop helm 40 mil infamy healers already didnt only use dmg on helmet that part only refers to cds so most people wont care. Healers that play large to zvz fights what skills and mid pieces do appvalley tutuapp tweakbox hey use? They almost always use holy blessing or holy orb while being on healing q there equipment usually cleric cowl with reg ru scholsr sandals or cleridals with mid piece being ava robe or cleric robe. Ok so healers in large scale arent affected at all cool but most of you wont care about this. Lets look at medium scale imo small scale is like 10 to 16 players but the healers use the same builds and skills so they arent changed so they arent nerfed cool but most of you wont care about that. Ok lets look at small scale imo 3 to 9 people is small scale but the healers use the same build again so they arent nerfed at all but most of you wont care so lets go even smaller. Lets look at 5v5 hg and 2v2 hg. From my expierence the healers in 2v2 run mage robe regular run cleric cowls, now sometimes they use poisons but i guess they cant know so we found some type of nerf out of cds cool. Look at 5v5 hg they use the standard healer build ive been mentiong. Ok time for a solo player if u are solo and ur on a heal stick ur using nature and ur using thorns so that dmg debuff is negated cool no nerf for solo open world gamers. Now some of you cant read and didnt read the part where u get ur 50 percent damage buff back if u cast a dmg q so ur pve isnt affected. SO what is nerfed by this change is cds which littery everybody was crying saying make balance changed based on the content ur doing so albion listend and did it good change man.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by lucasPeni ().

    • Well my friend, that is just not true, in fact a lie..

      Look At thorns.

      You equip your stick and tata 50% damage off

      Now comes the buff..

      If u have 5 stacks of thorns u do 50% more damage .

      This can be read in 2 ways:

      Option one: it stacks on the target (which i don't believe but is the common opinion)
      In this case your first AA unser enhanced thorns does 50 % less, your second 40.. So over 5Thorn AA you just do 75% of the old damage

      Option two: it counts my thorn stacks (which i think is ment). If I activate thorns I have 5 thorn stacks, -thsts how it is today- after the first AA I have 4 stacks...then 3 etc...

      So each of my AA does less damage, if that is the approach Retro ment, then again u do just 75% of the damage unless you refresh thorns
      But if u refresh thorns u have cast & standtime, means u loose one AA


      However u twist and bend it, you loose 25% damage in PvE & PvpP


      And that with a damage spell that was hot garbage after 10 nerfs anyway..

      And that sucks
    • lucasPeni wrote:

      If you were to say wow they killed healers from this change you are a brain dead ape. And here is why first part is this nerf meant for cds doesnt even make healers bad, they already lead on boop helm 40 mil infamy healers already didnt only use dmg on helmet that part only refers to cds so most people wont care. Healers that play large to zvz fights what skills and mid pieces do they use? They almost always use holy blessing or holy orb while being on healing q there equipment usually cleric cowl with reg ru scholsr sandals or cleric sandals with mid piece being ava robe or cleric robe. Ok so healers in large scale arent affected at all cool but most of you wont care about this. Lets look at medium scale imo small scale is like 10 to 16 players but the healers use the same builds and skills so they arent changed so they arent nerfed cool but most of you wont care about that. Ok lets look at small scale imo 3 to 9 people is small scale but the healers use the same build again so they arent nerfed at all but most of you wont care so lets go even smaller. Lets look at 5v5 hg and 2v2 hg. From my expierence the healers in 2v2 run mage robe regular run cleric cowls, now sometimes they use poisons but i guess they cant know so we found some type of nerf out of cds cool. Look at 5v5 hg they use the standard healer build ive been mentiong. Ok time for a solo player if u are solo and ur on a heal stick ur using nature and ur using thorns so that dmg debuff is negated cool no nerf for solo open world gamers. Now some of you cant read and didnt read the part where u get ur 50 percent damage buff back if u cast a dmg q so ur pve isnt affected. SO what is nerfed by this change is cds which littery everybody was crying saying make balance changed based on the content ur doing so albion listend and did it good change man.
      Imagine telling this change doesn't affect dps holy/nature outside of Cd's but you basically have to spam thorns everytime it's up (so around 15-16s total) in order to get the damage you should get pre-nerf. (Holy get's a pass with the instant 50% damage back with 1 smite but even...)

      Imagine telling this change doesn't affect dps holy/nature outside of Cd's but you basically forced to prestack in the open world in order to get the damage you should get pre-nerf (but the icing on the cake is that you basically be forced to be dismounted and at mercy of anything that plays the n+1 card on yo ass).

      Imagine telling this change doesn't affect dps holy/nature outside of Cd's but you cannot use any damaging spell before using 5x thorns/1x smite otherwise you do half the damage (armors spells, poison pot, demon cape has massive cd's compere to a measly 4s cd and 1s cast time respectively).

      EVEN imagine telling this change doesn't affect dps holy/nature that plays the family friendly way in CD's but they have to take the L because players plays and abuse the toxic gameplay full spam heal poison pot /haha on your ennemy.

      IMAGINE DUDE, IMAGINE, SBI could just put a -50% damage debuff passive directly on all the healing Q spells instead to apply directly on the holy and nature staff

      I'm surprised that you after reading the nda patchnote can even say this in the first place.
    • Mrpotato wrote:

      they showed they want to remove healers from CD, why they dont simply deny entry if you have a healing weapon
      maybe some Ill logic flawed Sandbox Logik....that you still can do it ..even it makes zero sense to do so?

      I have no clue ..and then so complicated..waste of recourses..

      Just if u try enter and have the wrong weapon / gear (we could put merc jacket and cultist robe on the list, too) the game says .."No"!

      And my favorite is a further F of nature while NOBODY in the TOP 1000 in CD (yes ONE Thousand) played nature on thorns ..

      This balance is just ..random adjustment that don't follow common logic..

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Trial_hard ().

    • Trial_hard wrote:

      Mrpotato wrote:

      they showed they want to remove healers from CD, why they dont simply deny entry if you have a healing weapon
      maybe some Ill logic flawed Sandbox Logik....that you still can do it ..even it makes zero sense to do so?
      I have no clue ..and then so complicated..waste of recourses..

      Just if u try enter and have the wrong weapon / gear (we could put merc jacket and cultist robe on the list, too) the game says .."No"!
      I dont think cultist robe and merc jacket should be banned tho
      They have big cooldowns, even if you have specter hood there are ways to counter it (seeing how common fiend cowls are), and anyway considering cultist robe is a channel, you dont recover much health

      Also with that logic healing potions should be put on that list too
    • I'm a much bigger fan of the suggestion to add -50% damage passive to healing Q abilities.

      Not only does this put the damage reduction on the selection itself, rather than requiring an interaction with an ability, but it is far easier to understand for the player. They clearly see "When I select this ability, my damage is halved"

      We already have passive abilities, so the functionality is built in. Plus it'd be nice to see more passive selection effects.
    • SBI sure does pump out changes for OP/UP items, but the catch is:
      1. The change is completely fucking useless, and does nothing or close to nothing. (Deadly swipe mana-cost rebalance, Kingmaker hitbox, Fire wave buffs, Cursed beam rework, Evensong rebalance, Whispering bow buffs, etc).
      2. The change becomes redundant in 1-2 months as players find a more effective leeway. (Any CRD-related change ever, with minor exceptions).
      3. The change breaks the weapon for other content. (Healer damage debuff passive, Guardian helmet rework #1, etc)
      4. The change's existence is forgotten and further changes are being made without its asknowledgement. (Spear E stacks not consumed, Sword stacks re-buffed)
      5. The change throws any semblance of balance in the gutter, going both directions, either through negligence or lack of testing. (1H Dagger rework, Hallowfall introduction + ~1-2 patches, Cultist cowl, 1H mace rework, Multishot rework, Holy pulse rework #1, Dagger pair initial buffs, Thorns introduction, Holy flash rework #1, Rending swing rework #1, etc, etc).
      I mean making mistakes is fine and small adjustments are actually preferred, but why should players have to put up with straight up fucking bullshit like the 1H Dagger rework which ruined the economy of a whole fucking season without a hotfix?
      The policy of patches only every season is absolute garbage, because if a mistake is made - you don't release a hotfix, even if it's a game breaking balance decision or a critical bug that literally deletes a gear item from competitive play (Ironroot E duration bug, for example).

      SBI could do quick hotfixes to negate their mistakes, or they could do extensive testing before releasing something (Player testing across a multitude of content, effectiveness calculations, possible consequences, etc.), but to be quite honest they never do the former, and I highly doubt they do the latter to any worthwhile extent.
      - You're a monster.
      - Am I?
    • Hattenhair wrote:

      SBI sure does pump out changes for OP/UP items, but the catch is:
      1. The change is completely fucking useless, and does nothing or close to nothing. (Deadly swipe mana-cost rebalance, Kingmaker hitbox, Fire wave buffs, Cursed beam rework, Evensong rebalance, Whispering bow buffs, etc).
      2. The change becomes redundant in 1-2 months as players find a more effective leeway. (Any CRD-related change ever, with minor exceptions).
      3. The change breaks the weapon for other content. (Healer damage debuff passive, Guardian helmet rework #1, etc)
      4. The change's existence is forgotten and further changes are being made without its asknowledgement. (Spear E stacks not consumed, Sword stacks re-buffed)
      5. The change throws any semblance of balance in the gutter, going both directions, either through negligence or lack of testing. (1H Dagger rework, Hallowfall introduction + ~1-2 patches, Cultist cowl, 1H mace rework, Multishot rework, Holy pulse rework #1, Dagger pair initial buffs, Thorns introduction, Holy flash rework #1, Rending swing rework #1, etc, etc).
      I mean making mistakes is fine and small adjustments are actually preferred, but why should players have to put up with straight up fucking bullshit like the 1H Dagger rework which ruined the economy of a whole fucking season without a hotfix?
      The policy of patches only every season is absolute garbage, because if a mistake is made - you don't release a hotfix, even if it's a game breaking balance decision or a critical bug that literally deletes a gear item from competitive play (Ironroot E duration bug, for example).

      SBI could do quick hotfixes to negate their mistakes, or they could do extensive testing before releasing something (Player testing across a multitude of content, effectiveness calculations, possible consequences, etc.), but to be quite honest they never do the former, and I highly doubt they do the latter to any worthwhile extent.
      that's a lot of words, and that's potentially needed because if u condense this in 3 sentences which is possible you are probably banned..
    • I mean they made the hallowfall , when everyone and their cat was telling them that it would be overpowered .

      At this point i think they are balancing the game because of the views on twitch because most steamers are vocal against healers builds , the nature change is just dumb , if it is so powerful we should see them at the top right?
    • Well, maybe we are all just stupid and Retro has understood that thorns currently are too weak in pvp and he intends the change like this:

      Similar to holy, as soon as u activate thorns your damage is back on 100%

      And

      On top as nature is UP ATM speaking about thorns..the 10% per stack ...5times stacking is on top as of today..

      That would make a lot of sense..i just doubt he ment that..