CHANNELING CRAP

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • CHANNELING CRAP

      i really don't mind about this channeling mechanics to enter HO but why need to get dismounted while channeling? then get interupted by damage..

      if you wanted us to be not safe in BZ just remove the gaddamn fcking HO thats it, don't do crap changes my god sbi!

      all the things in your own game you do contradictions.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by LordNrixx ().

    • Nothing wrong, the bubble you get while entering different location is not the same you get when leaving the HO.
      1st one you gonna lose if you interract with anything, second one is still on if you trying to enter the HO.
      Read the text of update.

      Here:
      • The protection bubble granted when leaving a Hideout no longer breaks with open-world interactions, making it possible to safely channel back into a Hideout without losing the bubble
      ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

      The post was edited 1 time, last by JETracktor ().

    • JETracktor wrote:

      Nothing wrong, the bubble you get while entering different location is not the same you get when leaving the HO.
      1st one you gonna lose if you interract with anything, second one is still on if you trying to enter the HO.
      Read the text of update.

      Here:
      • The protection bubble granted when leaving a Hideout no longer breaks with open-world interactions, making it possible to safely channel back into a Hideout without losing the bubble

      dont disregard my point. why need to get dismounted while channeling to enter ho?

      i'm not talking about fckin bubles!
    • LordNrixx wrote:

      JETracktor wrote:

      Nothing wrong, the bubble you get while entering different location is not the same you get when leaving the HO.
      1st one you gonna lose if you interract with anything, second one is still on if you trying to enter the HO.
      Read the text of update.

      Here:
      • The protection bubble granted when leaving a Hideout no longer breaks with open-world interactions, making it possible to safely channel back into a Hideout without losing the bubble

      dont disregard my point. why need to get dismounted while channeling to enter ho?
      i'm not talking about fckin bubles!
      cause there is no channels done on the mount in the game atm?

      entering HG requires dismount, channeling on a terry requires dismount, channeling into srd requires dismount and channeling into corrupteds requires dismount.

      Every single channel requires to be dismount, that is the mechanic.


      Agrafka wrote:

      to make gankers happy. Only answer.
      or to put risk back into blackzone since it was a dumb safe heaven that was almost safer than royal zones but with way more benefits. risks needed to be introduced. imo, the first mistake was to make them open outside of the guild owner, glad it will be solved with HQ's at minimum.
    • Agrafka wrote:

      HQ will not solve the problem, because there will still be a lot regular hideouts.
      and that isn't a problem that there is regular ho, the safety that they offer too easily was and it was solved.
      Owning a HQ will require more commitment and effort from a guild than a ho (pay x m/day or /week to keep it) lmao.

      That shit is horrible for the health of the game while the other will drive content up and incentivize people not to be as dumb as they can since there is no need to think for anything rn.
    • Deathskills wrote:

      cause there is no channels done on the mount in the game atm?
      entering HG requires dismount, channeling on a terry requires dismount, channeling into srd requires dismount and channeling into corrupteds requires dismount.

      Every single channel requires to be dismount, that is the mechanic.
      its just so lame. just because 1 weapon is op in corrupted doesn't mean its op in open world to change it mindlessly that all aspects of content are affected..

      if all channeling done need dismounted also entering ho is needed? which is they can do it different. how the way they think about balancing the weapons is how they also do it in ho LOL same rotation of way of thinking.
    • The reason is actuially... because what's the point of "risky zones" if there is 0 risks?

      Lets get clear: Before this, the only way to die as a crafter in portal HO was either, being stupid, or the gankers using a bug. So, there was literally no drawbacks and only good things about crafting in HOs. So, sadly for the crafters (including myself), we now have to take "some" risks, instead of just having free real state. The same, in some ways, goes for fame farmers: There is no point on having "danger zones" if no one is ever in danger on a 20 HO map.
    • LordNrixx wrote:

      Deathskills wrote:

      cause there is no channels done on the mount in the game atm?
      entering HG requires dismount, channeling on a terry requires dismount, channeling into srd requires dismount and channeling into corrupteds requires dismount.

      Every single channel requires to be dismount, that is the mechanic.
      its just so lame. just because 1 weapon is op in corrupted doesn't mean its op in open world to change it mindlessly that all aspects of content are affected..
      if all channeling done need dismounted also entering ho is needed? which is they can do it different. how the way they think about balancing the weapons is how they also do it in ho LOL same rotation of way of thinking.
      HO entering is a zone change, doesn't need to be dismounted. you are not bothered with the channel restriction if you have your home set there. people were abusing the ho safety so something had to be done to bring the risk back in bz without hindering legitimate users of HO's (you know the ones that live from there by setting home).

      the issue is that sometimes when you make a game, if you want different mechanics in different places but it is the same item that is used in both, this can be really "expensive" to make.

      so obviously it ain't the best but they don't have a choice but to do so sadly since it would be too expensive to make it per map you are in.

      and regarding the HO change, if people didn't spam ho and abused them for safety crying like they were getting ganked in yellow zones. nah, this is BZ, full loot pvp, not hide with infinite series of shield from 1 ho to the next safety bs going on before.

      there needs risk and rewards, rewards are not that great but risks was almost absent. now risk is back in a fair manner. if your guild owns the HO, you are good, you can set home, if you leech from allies well might be time to join them or get good with your guild and make your own home.
    • I agree with everything Death has said. If you can't handle the changes, maybe you were never ready to be in the BZ anyways and the yellow zone is where you belonged this entire time. This isn't a game for the meek. It's a full loot PvP game and if you can't accept that then either stay in yellow zone playing 1/4 of the total game or learn how to play the game as it was originally designed.

      The 10 HO on a BZ map where gatherers could escape any group of gankers constantly with bubble protection was absurd and destroyed the entire concept of the BZ as the developers intend the game to be. I've been in many gank parties where we would leave the zone or not even engage with people close to a hideout because we knew it was pointless. It created a situation where BZ was 100% safe unless you were very dumb or just got caught too far from your hideout.

      This is a step in the right direction and I applaud the developers initiative. They know the open world was dying and they are taking it seriously to redress the problem because the game was losing the essence of what it was intended to be.
    • ThirdEyePULSE wrote:

      I agree with everything Death has said. If you can't handle the changes, maybe you were never ready to be in the BZ anyways and the yellow zone is where you belonged this entire time. This isn't a game for the meek. It's a full loot PvP game and if you can't accept that then either stay in yellow zone playing 1/4 of the total game or learn how to play the game as it was originally designed.

      The 10 HO on a BZ map where gatherers could escape any group of gankers constantly with bubble protection was absurd and destroyed the entire concept of the BZ as the developers intend the game to be. I've been in many gank parties where we would leave the zone or not even engage with people close to a hideout because we knew it was pointless. It created a situation where BZ was 100% safe unless you were very dumb or just got caught too far from your hideout.

      This is a step in the right direction and I applaud the developers initiative. They know the open world was dying and they are taking it seriously to redress the problem because the game was losing the essence of what it was intended to be.
      - don't teach me about BZ
      - don't teach me about full loot pvp
      - don't teach me about any fcking safetyness

      i don't give a damn care about pusssys in BZ, i can gank SOLO i'm not a pussy relying on teams. i'm a gatnerer that kills people..

      it seems you don't read the thread then go babling about something that didn't understand at all.. i'm posting this shiiiit becoz its fcking annoying to me thay needed to dismount every channeling to HO.

      don't tell about BZ i don't need fckin home my home is the entire BZ map i just simply deliver goods to HO's time to time that you NEVER knew. i'm selling goods in every HO for my profit and being merchant is different from being in combat if you are a merchant combating is out of your mind.

      meanwhile if i'm in ganking mode i don't care about safety that is do or die content.. don't teach me about fckin full loot pvp, i'm pvp'ing alone don't need full party gay gank team..
    • You mad bro? The mechanic might change but right now it's like every other channelling mechanic in the entire game. Adapt or die. Hope I catch you out there whiney boy.

      Basically what your saying is as a transporter you'd like to be completely safe and F mechanics. You have to dismount for every channelling aspect of the game. If the hideout is your home, then your fine. Perhaps they will change it, perhaps not.

      You want to be safe as a transporter and change the entire mechanics of the game but you don't care about it while your ganking. Makes sense.

      The post was edited 2 times, last by ThirdEyePULSE ().

    • ThirdEyePULSE wrote:

      You mad bro? The mechanic might change but right now it's like every other channelling mechanic in the entire game. Adapt or die. Hope I catch you out there whiney boy.

      Basically what your saying is as a transporter you'd like to be completely safe and F mechanics. You have to dismount for every channelling aspect of the game. If the hideout is your home, then your fine. Perhaps they will change it, perhaps not.

      You want to be safe as a transporter and change the entire mechanics of the game but you don't care about it while your ganking. Makes sense.
      lol, don't act like you don't need safety. this forum is all about what your opinion, rants and other sugestions.

      reason i'll post runts about mechanics. i have no problem with previous mechanics i still mamage to kill even i'm alone, what more a pussssy like you relying on full party gay team? what's your problem?

      as i mention again being ready in combat has different mindset on not ready to fight thats the thing pusssy has faild to understand.ni suggest if the system want everybody to go pvp every minute why just remove the fcking HO..

      don't act like you don't need safety its embarrasing..

      a pussssy has no rights to teach a man..

      The post was edited 1 time, last by LordNrixx ().

    • black zone isn't supposed to be safe. Its not the developers intention for anyone to be safe in black zone. They realized open world was dying and they are trying to make these changes to save that aspect of the game.

      Anyways, your argument has zero logic. You want protection while your transporting but you don't care if your ganking and ready to fight. But the whole point of ganking is fighting people not ready to fight. Otherwise you gear up completely differently. You can't have one and the other at the same time.
    • just to be clear. I think they took the middle road. Rather then get rid of hideouts completely they chose to allow you to have one channel free safe hideout. I think that's a fair, none extreme approach. If you really cared you would take that piece of candy and be happy. But as you suggest, fine get rid of hideouts altogether. I'm fine with that too.