Why was this game made by pricks?

• Easy, I have seen reviews of this game on steam, and almost all the negatives it has is people complaining about gankers

But devs wont be hearing every solution that carebears ask, because it would cause the majority of players to leave, and because the game has run as a full loot pvp since the start

Sure, some equipment is unbalanced and causes meta to become stale, but it is changing...slowly but, hey! Its better than nothing
    • Anyd wrote:

Spud take your head out of ass and give your brain a chance. The black zone is exactly the same as any other zone. Except it has better resources and better dungeons, these are exactly the same as a normal dungeon. The same mobs with the same shit for stupid AI.
      You said it yourself. The difference between black/red and other zones is that you can lose your stuff. But, in return, if you don’t get killed, you ought to gain much more than in safe zones.

From all you’ve posted here, it seems to me like you don’t realize that this is a full loot game. Some people (like you and the other guy in here spouting gang rape) don’t like these kind of games. Some people, like probably most of the guys on here, like it. And that’s ok.

But there’s no need to insult devs and everyone that enjoys playing it. Just move on. Go to WoW, NW or whatever non full loot game is popular.

I like this game for the economy side of things. And for the communities and people I’ve played with throughout my journey. Full loot was something I wasn’t familiar with when I started, but now I can’t imagine a MMO without it.

I understand your frustration. I’ve lost millions dying to gankers while transporting. But I didn’t insult anyone. Do I think that ganking in groups is braindead? Maybe, but it’s a full loot game, so people will always group up to minimize the risk of losing their gear. And guess what, you can do that too. Find some friends/guild mates willing to help you out with whatever in risky zones if you’re too afraid to die.

Get your econ going so that you can regear, and don’t go out with something you can’t afford to lose. It’s simple as that.

But again, from your replies, I can clearly see that you don’t like the full loot aspect of the game. But that won’t change. So please, act civil and refrain from insulting anyone.

P.S. Can I have your stuff when you’re gone?
    • Ganking in particular is not an easy problem to solve in Albion. Easy fix would be something like exponentially increased trash rates as fight ratios increase. For example 1v1 would only be 10% trash rates going up to something like 8v1 being 100%. This would make extremely outnumbered fights not worth it as there would be no financial incentive. However this would get complicated in ZvZ situations which is why I think devs stay away.
    • ShanDu97 wrote:

Anyd wrote:

Spud take your head out of ass and give your brain a chance. The black zone is exactly the same as any other zone. Except it has better resources and better dungeons, these are exactly the same as a normal dungeon. The same mobs with the same shit for stupid AI.
      You said it yourself. The difference between black/red and other zones is that you can lose your stuff. But, in return, if you don’t get killed, you ought to gain much more than in safe zones.
      From all you’ve posted here, it seems to me like you don’t realize that this is a full loot game. Some people (like you and the other guy in here spouting gang rape) don’t like these kind of games. Some people, like probably most of the guys on here, like it. And that’s ok.

But there’s no need to insult devs and everyone that enjoys playing it. Just move on. Go to WoW, NW or whatever non full loot game is popular.

I like this game for the economy side of things. And for the communities and people I’ve played with throughout my journey. Full loot was something I wasn’t familiar with when I started, but now I can’t imagine a MMO without it.

I understand your frustration. I’ve lost millions dying to gankers while transporting. But I didn’t insult anyone. Do I think that ganking in groups is braindead? Maybe, but it’s a full loot game, so people will always group up to minimize the risk of losing their gear. And guess what, you can do that too. Find some friends/guild mates willing to help you out with whatever in risky zones if you’re too afraid to die.

Get your econ going so that you can regear, and don’t go out with something you can’t afford to lose. It’s simple as that.

But again, from your replies, I can clearly see that you don’t like the full loot aspect of the game. But that won’t change. So please, act civil and refrain from insulting anyone.

P.S. Can I have your stuff when you’re gone?
      Yawn people only see shit when their head is up an ass.

The zones are no different.. None nadda zilch. They have the same mobs, encounters, and dungeons. Except tweaked difficulty. The same spastic reseting AI hits harder offering better bonus. Offering no variance to this game's huge troll of stink grinding where eventually everybody has the same gear and abilities. So it provides pvp. But this is where it fails in its otherwise mess of errors. It steals its players investment. It robs its players. They need to access the higher tier zones with no variance. But by accessing them for progression. Resources. It robs them. Stealing their investment. It does this for profit, they'll buy more hack gold/silver its devs are backpedalling. They spend more on offers. They will spend on much better equipment. Providing a turn around for its bored shitless long term gamers who have nothing else to do except gank newbies extorting them.

The entire fucking head up ass concept fails. There didn't need to be a penalty for adventuring. But in this lackluster game. It needed something to keep its bored shitless devs exploiting their userbase. The game has no other variance. It simply robs its gamers.

It provided no other concept and that is down to its bullshit mechanics. Where there is no other reward to it. But do try to gank players preventing their progression. Because it passes for the only variance this game offers.

The zones, the grind, the encounters, being exactly more or less the same no matter where you grind out a dulled experience. It was that greedy to begin. No quests, no catered set class skills, and specific class gear. No variance. Instead it cluster fucked everything including its server until it's a drag/lag steaming pile of.

The post was edited 3 times, last by Anyd ().

• I’ve only ever payed one month premium with irl money. And look at me, surviving those same black zones without paying anything more :)

There’s much more to the game than grinding in black zones. And no, not everyone ganks newbies. You have people doing corrupteds, hellgates, crystals, ZvZ, open world small scale fights, ava roads.

Again, I think that the problem here is you not completely coming to terms that this game is a full loot PvP, and not realizing what that entails with it.

Edit: also, you don’t seem to realize that this is a sandbox MMO, not a theme park one. Meaning, there ofc won’t be any quests, you make your own story. Instead of an NPC saying to me go gather X hide, I do it myself because I know that it will further my progress towards my own goals in this game. And how come there is no variance when you can basically do and wear whatever you want? Sure, there is ‘optimal’ meta, but no one is forcing you to play anything. Unlike the games with classes, where only tanks can wear plate armors, for example.

The post was edited 1 time, last by ShanDu97 ().

• ShanDu97 wrote:

I’ve only ever payed one month premium with irl money. And look at me, surviving those same black zones without paying anything more :)

There’s much more to the game than grinding in black zones. And no, not everyone ganks newbies. You have people doing corrupteds, hellgates, crystals, ZvZ, open world small scale fights, ava roads.

Again, I think that the problem here is you not completely coming to terms that this game is a full loot PvP, and not realizing what that entails with it.

Edit: also, you don’t seem to realize that this is a sandbox MMO, not a theme park one. Meaning, there ofc won’t be any quests, you make your own story. Instead of an NPC saying to me go gather X hide, I do it myself because I know that it will further my progress towards my own goals in this game. And how come there is no variance when you can basically do and wear whatever you want? Sure, there is ‘optimal’ meta, but no one is forcing you to play anything. Unlike the games with classes, where only tanks can wear plate armors, for example.
      if you have never played anything else, then of course you would profess it doesn't shit on the street.

I myself have played way too many games to know this games stinks.

You are justifying that other variance. It is the same. 1 month do you spend all your time posting? Lies are easier to spot.

Much more to the game then accessing higher tiers, no there isn't. Like there isn't anything more to this game than ganking newbies. It is the only variance it provides. Otherwise it is the same tedious grind. What are you building towards. Pvp. Otherwise there is no concept to its variance. But it is the same no matter the zone. Same mobs, dungeons, and encounters. You just have to ride around for longer.

Full loot. I misunderstand. Rich. No you do. The concept. So your silver gets robbed? Why not rob the silver. Because dipshit head in a proverbial asshole. The game sells silver. So go ahead and purchase more to buy back the items it has stolen. Concept. Where if there was a cost it should have been in currency and not your gear. A easy cap of 50k or 100k, and removal from zone. Not all your investment, items, and your time.

What mmo/rpg doesn't have quests. This is the only one. It has a quest for its island. Otherwise it was only out to be a highwayman. Exploiting your investment. Where it provided nothing other than a great big cluster fuck of no variance where everything merges into the same glitchy blob. Do try to spend a few more months before you get there. And don't forget ganking a newbie a day, keeps the devs in pay.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Evas_Flarelight: Pedophilia is not allowed here. ().

• Anyd wrote:

ShanDu97 wrote:

I’ve only ever payed one month premium with irl money. And look at me, surviving those same black zones without paying anything more :)

if you have never played anything else, then of course you would profess it doesn't shit on the street.
      I myself have played way too many games to know this games stinks.

You are justifying that other variance. It is the same. 1 month do you spend all your time posting? Lies are easier to spot.

Much more to the game then accessing higher tiers, no there isn't. Like there isn't anything more to this game than ganking newbies. It is the only variance it provides. Otherwise it is the same tedious grind. What are you building towards. Pvp. Otherwise there is no concept to its variance. But it is the same no matter the zone. Same mobs, dungeons, and encounters. You just have to ride around for longer.

Full loot. I misunderstand. Rich. No you do. The concept. So your silver gets robbed? Why not rob the silver. Because dipshit head in a proverbial asshole. The game sells silver. So go ahead and purchase more to buy back the items it has stolen. Concept. Where if there was a cost it should have been in currency and not your gear. A easy cap of 50k or 100k, and removal from zone. Not all your investment, items, and your time.

What mmo/rpg doesn't have quests. This is the only one. It has a quest for its island. Otherwise it was only out to be a highwayman. Exploiting your investment. Where it provided nothing other than a great big cluster fuck of no variance where everything merges into the same glitchy blob. Do try to spend a few more months before you get there. And don't forget ganking a newbie a day, keeps the devs in pay.
      I’ve played other games as well. This one just piqued my interest the most.

I’ve said that I only paid with rl money for one month. Rest of it was made in game (and I’ve been playing for 8 months).

And believe it or not, there are other things than ganking. Corrupteds, ZvZ, HCEs, ava raids, small scale etc. Those are all things you can do in game. Tho you need groups of people, and to gather those, you needn’t be an asshat.

I’m not gonna bother with the rest. As I said, full loot concept is clearly not for you. And you don’t seem to have played enough to know what there is to do in game, but rather extrapolate based on your limited experience. Oh well.
    • ShanDu97 wrote:

Anyd wrote:

ShanDu97 wrote:

if you have never played anything else, then of course you would profess it doesn't shit on the street.I myself have played way too many games to know this games stinks.

I’ve played other games as well. This one just piqued my interest the most.
      I’ve said that I only paid with rl money for one month. Rest of it was made in game (and I’ve been playing for 8 months).

And believe it or not, there are other things than ganking. Corrupteds, ZvZ, HCEs, ava raids, small scale etc. Those are all things you can do in game. Tho you need groups of people, and to gather those, you needn’t be an asshat.

I’m not gonna bother with the rest. As I said, full loot concept is clearly not for you. And you don’t seem to have played enough to know what there is to do in game, but rather extrapolate based on your limited experience. Oh well.
      Dito, it was almost sweet you putting on a bigger blouse and providing me with your life experience.

But again you struggled with the concept of highwaymen. It was really simple. The highlight of this game is ganking. I mean you said it yourself in the group activities offered. Where it takes a prick. Full loot pvp. No you. So the game sells silver bundles. But it robs your time, your gear, your inventory. But not your silver. 3 guesses why that is? You cannot be that dense can you. Suggesting loot pvp wasn't for me.

Hint; I said it earlier. The game needs a turnaround for its bored shitless gamers. They have reached the pinnacles of all this game offered, robbing newbies. Gankers. They get far more per head from stealing. Rather then a capped rate of lootable silver dropped off every other shit for stupid mob. An oxymoron players have bequeathed their full inventories. Promoting nothing other than ganking.

If I put the mmos and rpgs I have played down, they would be in the 100s. I think this game is the worst I have ever played. What passes for concept and quality is lost on this generation. Phones, have killed the market. Thankfully China is cracking down on Tencent. But the infectious pay 2 win mechanics and loot boxes have killed innovation. The quality has massively declined.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Anyd ().

• Connection speed is due to the game being hosted on one server rather than servers dedicated to certain regions. There are very good in-game economic reasons for this. The drawback is players that live in certain areas of the world suffer awful connection speeds. I can assure you that is the number one reason for connection speeds, I have zero problems on my Mobile or PC but I did have some problems when I lived in a rural area with poor internet speed.