Why was this game made by pricks?

    • Why was this game made by pricks?

      The quality that passes for a game today is beyond a joke when the game is simply out for exploitation and profit. It means a multiplatform game doesn't have to perform to any real standard, before it tries to extract profit.

      This game struggles on androids, it is barely playable due to connection and interface lag which periodically disconnects and lags, freezing all movement when it feels like it. On the PC the controls were largely made for the android's touchscreen and not for the keyboard. Mouse movement, yuck, sticky, stuck. On the PC cannot even load the graphics properly due to the volume of players loitering and clogging up the zones, also laggy.

      A game which has no thought. The only thought process in it was to grind away for nothing other than being a stink. All because its devs have the full specs. So stink more and buy into it. Where if you the player also spends investing more on it, than you too can stink at a barely playable game. Spending days and days and days and months of acquiring resources, or running the same endless dungeons that have little to no variety. Where are the higher tiers. They are the same. Just to go and stink, and have your gear stolen in a Red or Black zone because that is so much fun. I mean seriously, the highlight of this game is the stealing another player's investment in a laggy glitchy piece of thoughtless crap game. So invest more.

      A game with no quests, no rewards, other than grinding and stinking, stink grinding, and any groups are simply designed to gank other players stealing from them. Group loot is just hoarding. Fastest click wins. But even the basic combat is utterly thoughtless. Okay so the first person to aggro mobs is the only person to aggro the mobs in the fight. The thoughtless mobs reset returning home before attacking another target. Mobs that return home whenever they feel like, literally in the middle of combat they just reset. But they will not attack another player, only the first aggro, until they reset. Unless that player hits them. Combat designed by rock papper scissors abilities, total dope, over powered, or simply thoughtless. But please move out of aoe when using a mouse, the same clicker casting.

      All in aid of making you purchase, per head, buying Islands is worth millions. Where are the game servers. You mean a single server with a bunch of lagging, unloading, loitering players where you can't even click on the bank? A game that doesn't perform accross platform, struggling in global time zones.

      Give up, you greedy thoughtless pricks. Disgusting game.
    • Imagine being so gullible, a potato, you literally didn't address any concern. Instead you stink. There you are crapping on the street, thinking it is how everybody else acts, thinks, and plays.

      Seriously everybody who plays games, has the highlight of their lag filled glitchy mess, having their time and investment stolen. This is all players look forward too when playing this game. Getting robbed? The game insults intelligence. All it does is try to steal. It is a mess. It struggles to function. Because all it takes is a spud to play it. They don't think today at all.
    • Thanks Silent, but there is a larger issue with that lag. Check out the majority of the comments on Googleplay regarding it. No good saying it works half the time, and it is also timezone dependent based near too its servers. No good it saying it works on certain devices, phones, androids are pretty damn standard.

      But my concern is the thought process behind it. Mobs not set right. What was the reward for achieving its endless hours of grinding. Simple theft. The highlight of this game is robbery. Stealing another player's investment. Where the game welcomes gankers. Players who simply steal. A game with little other thought. Grind away, but then get robbed. But do try to spend more on it. Better phone, bigger island, more grinding. Then you just get hit by a group of gankers. Where any real resources are located and any real dungeons are found. Where is the variance in this game? It has almost none. Same endless grinding of resources or dungeons. Please just get robbed. So you spend more at it. But then it still cannot guarantee the product. A product where it doesn't even load the pixels correctly. A product it didn't set the mobs Ai right. A product that use the same clicker to move as to also cast.

      Thanks silent. But no thanks. It ain't worth it. Simply theft. A pointless concept.
    • Anyd wrote:

      Thanks Silent, but there is a larger issue with that lag. Check out the majority of the comments on Googleplay regarding it. No good saying it works half the time, and it is also timezone dependent based near too its servers. No good it saying it works on certain devices, phones, androids are pretty damn standard.

      But my concern is the thought process behind it. Mobs not set right. What was the reward for achieving its endless hours of grinding. Simple theft. The highlight of this game is robbery. Stealing another player's investment. Where the game welcomes gankers. Players who simply steal. A game with little other thought. Grind away, but then get robbed. But do try to spend more on it. Better phone, bigger island, more grinding. Then you just get hit by a group of gankers. Where any real resources are located and any real dungeons are found. Where is the variance in this game? It has almost none. Same endless grinding of resources or dungeons. Please just get robbed. So you spend more at it. But then it still cannot guarantee the product. A product where it doesn't even load the pixels correctly. A product it didn't set the mobs Ai right. A product that use the same clicker to move as to also cast.

      Thanks silent. But no thanks. It ain't worth it. Simply theft. A pointless concept.
      yeah on mobile is kinda meh, you need a very strong phone for it to run properly
      For PC is not the case, I can run it in a laptop from 4 years ago at 30-40 fps

      Now about the other things, you really complaining about gankers? We have said 10000 this is a full loot pvp oriented game, anyway you can stick to HCE if you want big profits with no risk

      Also you can move using right click, casting is only with left click, so you can cast and move perfectly
    • Sounds like another guy died trying to click on the safe haven empire of HOs! More specifically I always laugh when people say all my wealth is lost on getting killed. You only lose what you have in your inventory and on body. If that happens to be all of your wealth or even a large portion of it that is a you problem not a game problem.
    • Tabor wrote:

      More specifically I always laugh when people say all my wealth is lost on getting killed. You only lose what you have in your inventory and on body. If that happens to be all of your wealth or even a large portion of it that is a you problem not a game problem.
      Yes I was just gangraped again by 6 shit eating turds in the T6 blackzone. Is that how you roll?

      Mrpotato wrote:

      Anyd wrote:

      The highlight of this game is robbery. Stealing another player's investment. Where the game welcomes gankers. Players who simply steal. A game with little other thought.
      Now about the other things, you really complaining about gankers? We have said 10000 this is a full loot pvp oriented game, anyway you can stick to HCE if you want big profits with no risk
      Because it's too fucking hard for @Mrpotato to stop gangraping people in albion.
    • BreadPirate wrote:

      Because it's too fucking hard for @Mrpotato to stop gangraping people in albion.



      Except that I still have killed 0 people in albion (outside of arenas), in fact, I have been ganked by a group several times, and I have died some of them

      You dont believe me? Just check my profile and see I have 0 pvp fame, 0 lethal hellgate fame, 0 lethal CDs fame

      So yeah your argument is as valid as a grain of salt, you died in black zone? Buy new equipment, train, get better, move on, you decided to go into black zone by your own risk

      Edit: I mean outside OF arenas, not outside or arenas

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Mrpotato ().

    • Mrpotato wrote:

      BreadPirate wrote:

      Because it's too fucking hard for @Mrpotato to stop gangraping people in albion.

      Except that I still have killed 0 people in albion (outside or arenas), in fact, I have been ganked by a group several times, and I have died some of them

      You dont believe me? Just check my profile and see I have 0 pvp fame, 0 lethal hellgate fame, 0 lethal CDs fame

      So yeah your argument is as valid as a grain of salt, you died in black zone? Buy new equipment, train, get better, move on, you decided to go into black zone by your own risk
      @Mrpotato You decided to support gang rape by your own words. By Doing nothing to prevent it. Your words above only make it easier for 'others' (hahah show us your gang raping alt account now please). Full of shit and no brains... the name checks out. Are you criminal too?
    • BreadPirate wrote:

      Mrpotato wrote:

      BreadPirate wrote:

      Because it's too fucking hard for @Mrpotato to stop gangraping people in albion.
      Except that I still have killed 0 people in albion (outside or arenas), in fact, I have been ganked by a group several times, and I have died some of them

      You dont believe me? Just check my profile and see I have 0 pvp fame, 0 lethal hellgate fame, 0 lethal CDs fame

      So yeah your argument is as valid as a grain of salt, you died in black zone? Buy new equipment, train, get better, move on, you decided to go into black zone by your own risk
      @Mrpotato You decided to support gang rape by your own words. By Doing nothing to prevent it. Your words above only make it easier for 'others' (hahah show us your gang raping alt account now please). Full of shit and no brains... the name checks out. Are you criminal too?
      I have no alts, I have 0 pvp fame because I have little to no pvp experience (I still struggle to win in CDs) And I dont gank because is not for me, I personally dont find it fun, but at the same time I dont seee anything wrong with it

      And you know what? Yes, I do support "gang raping" (also known as ganking) you know why? Because it has been a thing since this game came out, before hideouts existed, it made black zone feel like a real dangerous zone, it made me feel in real danger when I went into black zones

      Before hideouts everyone did things to counter it, go in groups, split around the map, bring people to cover your back, etc
    • There were 8 shit heads in total today in the @Xyphros rape gang but only 3 touched me as you can see from the killboard.

      1430 IP vs 840 IP is the effect of Xyphros' T8 gear. So why must he make it a gang rape instead?

      Anyone calling this "pvp" is raping you and lying to cover it up.
      Images
      • 1430ip.png

        244.31 kB, 668×501, viewed 38 times
    • Mrpotato wrote:

      Anyd wrote:

      Thanks Silent, but there is a larger issue with that lag. Check out the majority of the comments on Googleplay regarding it. No good saying it works half the time, and it is also timezone dependent based near too its servers. No good it saying it works on certain devices, phones, androids are pretty damn standard.

      But my concern is the thought process behind it. Mobs not set right. What was the reward for achieving its endless hours of grinding. Simple theft. The highlight of this game is robbery. Stealing another player's investment. Where the game welcomes gankers. Players who simply steal. A game with little other thought. Grind away, but then get robbed. But do try to spend more on it. Better phone, bigger island, more grinding. Then you just get hit by a group of gankers. Where any real resources are located and any real dungeons are found. Where is the variance in this game? It has almost none. Same endless grinding of resources or dungeons. Please just get robbed. So you spend more at it. But then it still cannot guarantee the product. A product where it doesn't even load the pixels correctly. A product it didn't set the mobs Ai right. A product that use the same clicker to move as to also cast.

      Thanks silent. But no thanks. It ain't worth it. Simply theft. A pointless concept.
      yeah on mobile is kinda meh, you need a very strong phone for it to run properlyFor PC is not the case, I can run it in a laptop from 4 years ago at 30-40 fps

      Now about the other things, you really complaining about gankers? We have said 10000 this is a full loot pvp oriented game, anyway you can stick to HCE if you want big profits with no risk

      Also you can move using right click, casting is only with left click, so you can cast and move perfectly
      Phones are quite standard, exactly nobody as a percentage has stronger phones. Not a majority. Because android's run everything else. Apart from dumb games that a PC doesn't either. Spud the pixels don't load on the most powerful computers, lag. More lag from bullshit import movement, where the mouse casting and moving also causes loss. The same loss from all those players loitering the zones. Where Spud, how are you supposed to acquire resources and better loot only Black and Red have top tier. Black and Red where you just get robbed and ganked. In a thoughtless game. The highlight is having your investment stolen.

      We were also talking about the basic mechanics. Where there is no variance, same mobs same bosses, same resources, hours and hours and hours and months of nothing else. Just to get robbed. Have a guess how long it takes resources journeyman to adept, how many hours of the same resources, it takes what 20 hours? Now adept. But okay dungeons which have no variance getting to master or skilling to 50/100. Days and days. This is despite the bugs. Where the basic mob AI is a piece of shit. They reset in the middle of a fight. They don't attack another player until they reset only attacking the first aggro. What are we playing with shit that sucky. Rock paper scissors mechanics where your class abilities are almost as redundant and thoughtless. Overpowered to one shot, or total dope.

      The game had other thought other than exploiting per head islands, the only real quest, apart from grind endlessly to go and get robbed.

      What kind of an rpg doesn't have quests? The one where you get robbed by such a heap of shit design. Seriously, you can port out of dungeons, but you have to ride for hours, across zones where you just ganked. There is almost nothing intelligent about this game. It was designed to exploit.

      Tabor wrote:

      Sounds like another guy died trying to click on the safe haven empire of HOs! More specifically I always laugh when people say all my wealth is lost on getting killed. You only lose what you have in your inventory and on body. If that happens to be all of your wealth or even a large portion of it that is a you problem not a game problem.
      wealth is lost, your gear, your inventory, your mount. The very defining reason for being in a black/red zone, as in the only place for higher tier drops. Except this game promotes theft. Simply exploiting somebody else's investment. Dungeon look it's being cleared, haha. Person acquiring resources in a zone. Promoting groups to attack.

      No thought simple exploitation. Devs are pricks. Stereotypically having everything they designed and then playing their attrocity, like an office shills forcing and rigging investment. Except this game is the biggest piece of shit I have ever played. It is unplayable. The highlight is theft. Killing players pvp is fun. But stealing another person's gear isn't, another person simply playing this game. The only reason for it was exploitation and profit.

      The post was edited 2 times, last by Anyd ().

    • well, black zone is suposed to be an endgame zone, where "only the most braves and only the strongest people, willing to risk a lot for a great reward go"

      So yeah, if you got killed and you dont have enough money to regear yourself (or at least at a similar tier) then its your fault for going there when you were not ready, there are even warnings when you try to go into black zones

      And no, full loot pvp wasnt made to profit, because if you buy gold to gear yourself then you will lose it, cause life is cheap once you get into pvp, thats when you adapt to the situation
      Got ganked? Try to gather some friends to kick ganker's asses
      Want to go into a zone where you might get millions worth in silver knowing you have like a 10% chance of surviving? Go to archganistan
      Want to gather high tier resources without getting ganked? Try to see if you find good resources in ava roads, there is considerably less people there, or ask a friend, or even hire a bodyguard to protect you
    • Spud take your head out of ass and give your brain a chance. The black zone is exactly the same as any other zone. Except it has better resources and better dungeons, these are exactly the same as a normal dungeon. The same mobs with the same shit for stupid AI.

      The only difference is other players can rob you. There is no point in playing a game which promotes stupidity, robbery, ganking and theft. It is a con. Sure make a portion of silver lootable, capping at 50k-100k, and get ejected, booted from the zone on death. But your gear, your mount, your inventory isn't promoting a playable game. It is promoting robbery.

      When the rest of the game plays as bad, the entire game and its shit for stupid devs; what are they, highwaymen; have created a toxic game. Break it down. The highlight of this game,where your time, and your effort is rewarded upon playing through a laggy glitchy mess, is getting robbed. You are playing a piece of shit.

      1. A piece of shit game which had no other reward. No quests. A big huge troll for experience which amounts to do nothing else for hours and days and months on end. No variance outside of it's crappy, move out of the aoe, pvp, and cast through click moving, where everybody wears the same gear, and they also largely train the same skills, and then with its rock paper scissors abilities, you simply get robbed. All because idiots, brainless greedy let's sell them a pedo island freaks wanted to exploit your investment.
      2. But you sit there like a spud feltching on how I should've stayed in a yellow zone. It doesn't have the resources. Dumb doesn't cut it. You're brainwashed. Let's check out what the reviewers and audience said. Oh look they also state it's a piece of shit game. Begging the obvious question of why you got your head up its ass?