Why we are waitin for so long to get inside hideout?

• Why we are waitin for so long to get inside hideout?

TODAY I SUDDENLY REALIZE THAT I M WAITIN TOO MUCH TIME (LIKE A COOLDOWN) TO GET INSIDE HO IN BLACK ZONE SO I COULDNT GET INSIDE HO AND GANKERS KNOCKED ME DOWN. IS THIS THE LATEST PATCH FEATURE? OR YOU ARE TRYIN AND FORCE THE PEOPLE TO GIVE UP THE GAME? OHHH COMMON GUYS I M SURE YOU CAN DO BETTER THAN THIS. CUZ I COULDNT SEE SUCH AS MADNESS IN ANY GAME DUDE. I HAVE NEVER SEEN BEFORE SUCH AS STUPID THING. YOU REALLY DONT NEED TO DO THAT. PEOPLE ALREADY START TO GIVE UP THE GAME. IF I WAITIN TOO MUCH TIME AT THE HO DOORS TO GET INSIDE. WHAT IS THE MEANIN OF HIDEOUT THEN?

The post was edited 1 time, last by LORDESTAN ().

• LORDESTAN wrote:

TODAY I SUDDENLY REALIZE THAT I M WAITIN TOO MUCH TIME (LIKE A COOLDOWN) TO GET INSIDE HO IN BLACK ZONE SO I COULDNT GET INSIDE HO AND GANKERS KNOCKED ME DOWN. IS THIS THE LATEST PATCH FEATURE? OR YOU ARE TRYIN AND FORCE THE PEOPLE TO GIVE UP THE GAME? OHHH COMMON GUYS I M SURE YOU CAN DO BETTER THAN THIS. CUZ I COULDNT SEE SUCH AS MADNESS IN ANY GAME DUDE. I HAVE NEVER SEEN BEFORE SUCH AS STUPID THING. YOU REALLY DONT NEED TO DO THAT. PEOPLE ALREADY START TO GIVE UP THE GAME.
      Read the Patch notes, noob.
      Welcome to Albion.
      Small Scaler, Meuchelmörder & Notfall-Nature-Healer
      Proscriptus
      Ruhm und Ehre erwarten euch nur auf dem Schlachtfeld!
    • lets rebuild patch notes and change it little bit for example if a player wanna to get inside ho a request code is sendin ho owner automaticly by system :D after a acceptance player free to get inside ho :D

maybe knockin the door three or two times like a password :D

best is face scan system its enough time to wait for it i quess :D

could you share your any new ideas? :D we have a lot of qenious officers here :D

ok ok i stop trollin

The post was edited 4 times, last by LORDESTAN ().

• For me honestly with this change, albion digs his own grave, having so many new mmorpgs on his doorstep.This new change leaves out all the new ones, and continues to benefit the great guilds.When new people cannot step on the black zone, and have to live locked up in the real zone.Every day the community is less friendly with the new ones.And they put on high that the patch is to stop benefiting new people and this on the contrary polarizes the community totallyNow it will be 70% of people in the real zone again and again you see the black zone only for the large alliances
    • What the hell are most of you people talking about. Again this change helps the new and small groups because the mega alliances cannot just safely mass hoard the BZ resources like they have since Queen launch. Now all players take risk out there in the BZ but even more so the big alliances because now they CANNOT just scurry back to one of their 8 HOs in every damn zone. It is certainly not perfect (I would say each guild only getting 1 HO, all HO access is guild only, and remove alliances would be better) but the certain state of safe HO's everywhere is crippling to the Albion economy. You should have to take risk and die occasionally as you are doing activities in the BZ.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Tabor ().

• You are totally free and safe to gather resource without fearin from gettin ganked in Most of mmorpg games unless dont open pvp mode. ok its albion and black and red zone not safe. people accept it. but the problem is let the people feel little bit safe themselves. if you make cooldown at the hideout doors and keep on hold people noone or few people enters black zone. its like a feedin pyramid if nonone comes blackzone there is no gankers. i like both of it i mean makin gank or gatherin DONT KILL THE BLACK ZONES.

OR DO NOTHING. WHATEVER. SERIOUSLY. NEVERMIND. FORGET IT.
    • LORDESTAN wrote:

You are totally free and safe to gather resource without fearin from gettin ganked in Most of mmorpg games unless dont open pvp mode. ok its albion and black and red zone not safe. people accept it. but the problem is let the people feel little bit safe themselves. if you make cooldown at the hideout doors and keep on hold people noone or few people enters black zone. its like a feedin pyramid if nonone comes blackzone there is no gankers. i like both of it i mean makin gank or gatherin DONT KILL THE BLACK ZONES.

OR DO NOTHING. WHATEVER. SERIOUSLY. NEVERMIND. FORGET IT.
      I do hope English is not your native language.

The HO change makes BZ more dangerous and in turn more interesting. BZ should never be in a state where you can sit in a T7/T8 zone for hours without seeing red. As with any new patch, there are people enjoying the changes because they read the patch notes.
    • LORDESTAN wrote:

WHO CARES THE GRAMMAR PEOPLE GET IT WHAT I M TALKIN ABOUT. LETS SEE WHO IS RIGHT? TIME WILL SHOW US AND WHEN THEY CANCEL THIS ISSUE I WILL LOUGH WITH MY AZZ
      fun fact: long ago hideouts didnt exists and black zones were a lot more alive than now

SO YEAH NOXTROMUS IS RIGHT THE BLACK ZONES WILL BE MORE INTRESTING AND THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO WILL LEAVE ARE SNOWFLAKES WJO WANT A BABY GAME WHERE THEY CANT DIE