Why we are waitin for so long to get inside hideout?

• Drunkhog wrote:

Mrpotato wrote:

Agrafka wrote:

funny how about risk talking people who gank with 10 friends vs solo players. Where is your risk?
      i didnr see you complaining about 0 risk when black zone was deadAnd yeah gankers risk finding other gankers
      People say black zone is dead, how? it was never dead. Every single time i go into black zone there is shit ton of people there. It wouldn't be a problem if they did their own thing, but they never leave you alone. If they see you, they will chase you down, that is if you don't run into a party of 10 gankers already dismounted and waiting.
      I think people who say this simply don't know where to look to find content in blackzone. The zones surrounding the Black zone cities and the T8 zones nearest the portal zones almost always have people in them. Apart from that, it's just a matter of knowing where all the large alliances keep their home hideouts.
      Death
    • herpes wrote:

Drunkhog wrote:

Mrpotato wrote:

Agrafka wrote:

funny how about risk talking people who gank with 10 friends vs solo players. Where is your risk?
      i didnr see you complaining about 0 risk when black zone was deadAnd yeah gankers risk finding other gankers
      People say black zone is dead, how? it was never dead. Every single time i go into black zone there is shit ton of people there. It wouldn't be a problem if they did their own thing, but they never leave you alone. If they see you, they will chase you down, that is if you don't run into a party of 10 gankers already dismounted and waiting.
      I think people who say this simply don't know where to look to find content in blackzone. The zones surrounding the Black zone cities and the T8 zones nearest the portal zones almost always have people in them. Apart from that, it's just a matter of knowing where all the large alliances keep their home hideouts.
      You are kinda right @herpes, but the problem with the blackzones weren't finding people (atleast for me), were the amount of HOs giving everyone who wasn't willing to fight back a one-click-away-safety, and in most cases thoses HOs weren't even from your guild but of your allies or renters. Now things get better since it will stop the HOs spams and will make guilds willing to get territories and placing HOs (and paying more for that) to get safety spots for their members and not just counting with the renters/allied ones.

So if the players want to have safe spots to do their "solo core content" in the blackzones they should consider joining in a well established blackzone guild with terries and leveled HOs, but for who wants to stays as "solo blackzone player", it should consider getting better at escaping.