Black Hands Rework

• Black Hands Rework

I am not precisely against this change. Black Hands (or, should I say, Black Hand :D) are becoming actual daggers now (blades and stuff); now with an AoE damage E! I am looking forward to try it.
      I am hoping devastating strike will come back in one of the new War Gloves.
      I am a bit confused about the amount of HP sacrificed to cast the E. Can someone do the math on the expected amount? And also, I noticed the 3rd Cast will technically deal more damage to the caster than to the opponent. Wouldn’t that be... too much? xd
      Staff of Balance is not dead! Royal March was* :)

The post was edited 1 time, last by She0gorath: adding some finishing touches ().

• On the third hit you've taken 60+120+180 = 360
      They have taken 160x3 = 480

It also deals damage to you, rather than just costing health. This means immunities or reductions apply, and are easier for you to set up than for the enemy, timing-wise.

Lastly, as it is AoE, the cost of that last hit becomes a net positive as soon as you are hitting 2+ targets
    • Fikule wrote:

On the third hit you've taken 60+120+180 = 360
      They have taken 160x3 = 480

It also deals damage to you, rather than just costing health. This means immunities or reductions apply, and are easier for you to set up than for the enemy, timing-wise.

Lastly, as it is AoE, the cost of that last hit becomes a net positive as soon as you are hitting 2+ targets
      This was very informative, thanks!
      Staff of Balance is not dead! Royal March was* :)