Silver Auto Loot Function

    • User Interface
    • Cornflak3s wrote:

      Unangwata wrote:

      Hastatus wrote:

      Unangwata wrote:

      pesadelo wrote:

      Unangwata wrote:

      I wonder why people want game play itself for them. They most likely would want it play itself completely, so they just log in and look at virtual wealth.
      They want auto this , auto that, it always ends bad for the game.

      You are supposed to play yourself, pick damn gold up. It's not virtual greed contest.
      So auto picking silver is playing the game by itself? Not to mention the fact that mobile users already have that feature lul
      Isn't it ?It is understandable for mobile, they suffer enough with difficult controls, so can live with that. But for PC ? What for ? Because you are lazy ?
      Having to manually pick up silver adds nothing to the game. It isn't fun, it isn't challenging, it serves no purpose but to waste time and add one more chore to do each time you kill a monster. Why is something that adds nothing and is an overall negative in the game? It should be removed.I played Black Desert Online, and they suffered from a lot of unnecessary clicking, the most annoying of which was after gathering from a stone or tree or plant, you would get a window prompting whether or not you wanted to collect the items you had bothered collecting. There was literally no situation where the answer would be 'no', and the end result was literally tends of thousands of unnecessary clicking, the game was worse off for it. There is a difference between difficulty and tediousness.
      You are wrong here. Having to manually pick up something adds a lot to the game. Because it's part of the game. If you make it auto you soon forget such feautre existed in first place, it's gone forever, and is no longer part of the game.There is no excuse for autopickup, you think it make game easier but all it does it removes it from your experience. Start to add more auto things and soon there will be not much things to experience anymore. And all because you are lazy and crave for comfort.

      Picking silver up is your choice. You can leave it for scavengers and poor that come to the battlefield after fights end, which also will be removed if you add autoloot.
      you dont do much solo dungeon huh? this feature is INTENDED so you dont have to waste too many clicks just to pick up silvers. imagine a solo dungeon you'll waste around 50 to 60 clicks depending on how many floors is the dungeon just to pick up a few thousand of silver in total. This is QoL feature that wont break the game experience.
      I do lots of dungeons. I don't have problem with picking up silver. Is someone chasing you ? What does that mean "waste too many clicks"..? You saving your mouse ?

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Unangwata ().

    • Unangwata wrote:

      Hastatus wrote:

      Unangwata wrote:

      Hastatus wrote:

      Unangwata wrote:

      pesadelo wrote:

      Unangwata wrote:

      I wonder why people want game play itself for them. They most likely would want it play itself completely, so they just log in and look at virtual wealth.
      They want auto this , auto that, it always ends bad for the game.

      You are supposed to play yourself, pick damn gold up. It's not virtual greed contest.
      So auto picking silver is playing the game by itself? Not to mention the fact that mobile users already have that feature lul
      Isn't it ?It is understandable for mobile, they suffer enough with difficult controls, so can live with that. But for PC ? What for ? Because you are lazy ?
      Having to manually pick up silver adds nothing to the game. It isn't fun, it isn't challenging, it serves no purpose but to waste time and add one more chore to do each time you kill a monster. Why is something that adds nothing and is an overall negative in the game? It should be removed.I played Black Desert Online, and they suffered from a lot of unnecessary clicking, the most annoying of which was after gathering from a stone or tree or plant, you would get a window prompting whether or not you wanted to collect the items you had bothered collecting. There was literally no situation where the answer would be 'no', and the end result was literally tends of thousands of unnecessary clicking, the game was worse off for it. There is a difference between difficulty and tediousness.
      You are wrong here. Having to manually pick up something adds a lot to the game. Because it's part of the game. If you make it auto you soon forget such feautre existed in first place, it's gone forever, and is no longer part of the game.There is no excuse for autopickup, you think it make game easier but all it does it removes it from your experience. Start to add more auto things and soon there will be not much things to experience anymore. And all because you are lazy and crave for comfort.
      Picking silver up is your choice. You can leave it for scavengers and poor that come to the battlefield after fights end, which also will be removed if you add autoloot.
      So were you against the "open all" button for silver bags? Would you like fame to also be a drop that needs to be manually picked up? Would you like gathering so that you have to click on the node each tick, and confirm that you want to collect the resources you very clearly want? Adding clicks is not gameplay. The act of clicking is not in itself fun, or adds to the game, this is a matter of streamlining UI, you are advocating for a less user friendly UI over some weird sense of work ethic, like things HAVE to be as inconvenient as possible otherwise we get lazy? Its a game, not a job, the focus should be on playing, not clerical work.
      Man, your brain is overheating..
      Pretty clear you don't know what your talking about, when you resort to empty retorts like that lol. Anyways, silver should definitely be automatically picked up when you walk near/over it. It would be a nice quality of life change.
    • Hastatus wrote:

      Unangwata wrote:

      Hastatus wrote:

      Unangwata wrote:

      Hastatus wrote:

      Unangwata wrote:

      pesadelo wrote:

      Unangwata wrote:

      I wonder why people want game play itself for them. They most likely would want it play itself completely, so they just log in and look at virtual wealth.
      They want auto this , auto that, it always ends bad for the game.

      You are supposed to play yourself, pick damn gold up. It's not virtual greed contest.
      So auto picking silver is playing the game by itself? Not to mention the fact that mobile users already have that feature lul
      Isn't it ?It is understandable for mobile, they suffer enough with difficult controls, so can live with that. But for PC ? What for ? Because you are lazy ?
      Having to manually pick up silver adds nothing to the game. It isn't fun, it isn't challenging, it serves no purpose but to waste time and add one more chore to do each time you kill a monster. Why is something that adds nothing and is an overall negative in the game? It should be removed.I played Black Desert Online, and they suffered from a lot of unnecessary clicking, the most annoying of which was after gathering from a stone or tree or plant, you would get a window prompting whether or not you wanted to collect the items you had bothered collecting. There was literally no situation where the answer would be 'no', and the end result was literally tends of thousands of unnecessary clicking, the game was worse off for it. There is a difference between difficulty and tediousness.
      You are wrong here. Having to manually pick up something adds a lot to the game. Because it's part of the game. If you make it auto you soon forget such feautre existed in first place, it's gone forever, and is no longer part of the game.There is no excuse for autopickup, you think it make game easier but all it does it removes it from your experience. Start to add more auto things and soon there will be not much things to experience anymore. And all because you are lazy and crave for comfort.Picking silver up is your choice. You can leave it for scavengers and poor that come to the battlefield after fights end, which also will be removed if you add autoloot.
      So were you against the "open all" button for silver bags? Would you like fame to also be a drop that needs to be manually picked up? Would you like gathering so that you have to click on the node each tick, and confirm that you want to collect the resources you very clearly want? Adding clicks is not gameplay. The act of clicking is not in itself fun, or adds to the game, this is a matter of streamlining UI, you are advocating for a less user friendly UI over some weird sense of work ethic, like things HAVE to be as inconvenient as possible otherwise we get lazy? Its a game, not a job, the focus should be on playing, not clerical work.
      Man, your brain is overheating..
      Pretty clear you don't know what your talking about, when you resort to empty retorts like that lol. Anyways, silver should definitely be automatically picked up when you walk near/over it. It would be a nice quality of life change.
      I'm pretty sure we are talking about Silver auto loot function. You imply we are talking about something else? What is it I don't know I'm talking about ?

      Your life must be miserable already if you consider autoloot quality of life change. If gaming hurts that much I recommend you do some break until you enjoy these things again.

      Brain overheating was not insult. it was a hint. Read that post again and you will see.

      The post was edited 2 times, last by Unangwata ().

    • Unangwata wrote:

      Hastatus wrote:

      Unangwata wrote:

      Hastatus wrote:

      Unangwata wrote:

      Hastatus wrote:

      Unangwata wrote:

      pesadelo wrote:

      Unangwata wrote:

      I wonder why people want game play itself for them. They most likely would want it play itself completely, so they just log in and look at virtual wealth.
      They want auto this , auto that, it always ends bad for the game.

      You are supposed to play yourself, pick damn gold up. It's not virtual greed contest.
      So auto picking silver is playing the game by itself? Not to mention the fact that mobile users already have that feature lul
      Isn't it ?It is understandable for mobile, they suffer enough with difficult controls, so can live with that. But for PC ? What for ? Because you are lazy ?
      Having to manually pick up silver adds nothing to the game. It isn't fun, it isn't challenging, it serves no purpose but to waste time and add one more chore to do each time you kill a monster. Why is something that adds nothing and is an overall negative in the game? It should be removed.I played Black Desert Online, and they suffered from a lot of unnecessary clicking, the most annoying of which was after gathering from a stone or tree or plant, you would get a window prompting whether or not you wanted to collect the items you had bothered collecting. There was literally no situation where the answer would be 'no', and the end result was literally tends of thousands of unnecessary clicking, the game was worse off for it. There is a difference between difficulty and tediousness.
      You are wrong here. Having to manually pick up something adds a lot to the game. Because it's part of the game. If you make it auto you soon forget such feautre existed in first place, it's gone forever, and is no longer part of the game.There is no excuse for autopickup, you think it make game easier but all it does it removes it from your experience. Start to add more auto things and soon there will be not much things to experience anymore. And all because you are lazy and crave for comfort.Picking silver up is your choice. You can leave it for scavengers and poor that come to the battlefield after fights end, which also will be removed if you add autoloot.
      So were you against the "open all" button for silver bags? Would you like fame to also be a drop that needs to be manually picked up? Would you like gathering so that you have to click on the node each tick, and confirm that you want to collect the resources you very clearly want? Adding clicks is not gameplay. The act of clicking is not in itself fun, or adds to the game, this is a matter of streamlining UI, you are advocating for a less user friendly UI over some weird sense of work ethic, like things HAVE to be as inconvenient as possible otherwise we get lazy? Its a game, not a job, the focus should be on playing, not clerical work.
      Man, your brain is overheating..
      Pretty clear you don't know what your talking about, when you resort to empty retorts like that lol. Anyways, silver should definitely be automatically picked up when you walk near/over it. It would be a nice quality of life change.
      I'm pretty sure we are talking about Silver auto loot function. You imply we are talking about something else? What is it I don't know I'm talking about ?
      Your life must be miserable already if you consider autoloot quality of life change. If gaming hurts that much I recommend you do some break until you enjoy these things again.

      Brain overheating was not insult. it was a hint. Read that post again and you will see.
      Sorry bro you have to confirm that you want me to read your drivel, it makes the forum more engaging. If you don't its because you're lazy. /s
    • Hastatus wrote:

      Unangwata wrote:

      Hastatus wrote:

      Unangwata wrote:

      Hastatus wrote:

      Unangwata wrote:

      Hastatus wrote:

      Unangwata wrote:

      pesadelo wrote:

      Unangwata wrote:

      I wonder why people want game play itself for them. They most likely would want it play itself completely, so they just log in and look at virtual wealth.
      They want auto this , auto that, it always ends bad for the game.

      You are supposed to play yourself, pick damn gold up. It's not virtual greed contest.
      So auto picking silver is playing the game by itself? Not to mention the fact that mobile users already have that feature lul
      Isn't it ?It is understandable for mobile, they suffer enough with difficult controls, so can live with that. But for PC ? What for ? Because you are lazy ?
      Having to manually pick up silver adds nothing to the game. It isn't fun, it isn't challenging, it serves no purpose but to waste time and add one more chore to do each time you kill a monster. Why is something that adds nothing and is an overall negative in the game? It should be removed.I played Black Desert Online, and they suffered from a lot of unnecessary clicking, the most annoying of which was after gathering from a stone or tree or plant, you would get a window prompting whether or not you wanted to collect the items you had bothered collecting. There was literally no situation where the answer would be 'no', and the end result was literally tends of thousands of unnecessary clicking, the game was worse off for it. There is a difference between difficulty and tediousness.
      You are wrong here. Having to manually pick up something adds a lot to the game. Because it's part of the game. If you make it auto you soon forget such feautre existed in first place, it's gone forever, and is no longer part of the game.There is no excuse for autopickup, you think it make game easier but all it does it removes it from your experience. Start to add more auto things and soon there will be not much things to experience anymore. And all because you are lazy and crave for comfort.Picking silver up is your choice. You can leave it for scavengers and poor that come to the battlefield after fights end, which also will be removed if you add autoloot.
      So were you against the "open all" button for silver bags? Would you like fame to also be a drop that needs to be manually picked up? Would you like gathering so that you have to click on the node each tick, and confirm that you want to collect the resources you very clearly want? Adding clicks is not gameplay. The act of clicking is not in itself fun, or adds to the game, this is a matter of streamlining UI, you are advocating for a less user friendly UI over some weird sense of work ethic, like things HAVE to be as inconvenient as possible otherwise we get lazy? Its a game, not a job, the focus should be on playing, not clerical work.
      Man, your brain is overheating..
      Pretty clear you don't know what your talking about, when you resort to empty retorts like that lol. Anyways, silver should definitely be automatically picked up when you walk near/over it. It would be a nice quality of life change.
      I'm pretty sure we are talking about Silver auto loot function. You imply we are talking about something else? What is it I don't know I'm talking about ?Your life must be miserable already if you consider autoloot quality of life change. If gaming hurts that much I recommend you do some break until you enjoy these things again.

      Brain overheating was not insult. it was a hint. Read that post again and you will see.
      Sorry bro you have to confirm that you want me to read your drivel, it makes the forum more engaging. If you don't its because you're lazy. /s
      I meant you read your own post..
      And no. I don't want to you read my posts if you come up with absurd as your argument and expect reason in response. Or make silly logic. Lets end this conversation.
    • Unangwata wrote:

      Hastatus wrote:

      Unangwata wrote:

      Hastatus wrote:

      Unangwata wrote:

      Hastatus wrote:

      Unangwata wrote:

      Hastatus wrote:

      Unangwata wrote:

      pesadelo wrote:

      Unangwata wrote:

      I wonder why people want game play itself for them. They most likely would want it play itself completely, so they just log in and look at virtual wealth.
      They want auto this , auto that, it always ends bad for the game.

      You are supposed to play yourself, pick damn gold up. It's not virtual greed contest.
      So auto picking silver is playing the game by itself? Not to mention the fact that mobile users already have that feature lul
      Isn't it ?It is understandable for mobile, they suffer enough with difficult controls, so can live with that. But for PC ? What for ? Because you are lazy ?
      Having to manually pick up silver adds nothing to the game. It isn't fun, it isn't challenging, it serves no purpose but to waste time and add one more chore to do each time you kill a monster. Why is something that adds nothing and is an overall negative in the game? It should be removed.I played Black Desert Online, and they suffered from a lot of unnecessary clicking, the most annoying of which was after gathering from a stone or tree or plant, you would get a window prompting whether or not you wanted to collect the items you had bothered collecting. There was literally no situation where the answer would be 'no', and the end result was literally tends of thousands of unnecessary clicking, the game was worse off for it. There is a difference between difficulty and tediousness.
      You are wrong here. Having to manually pick up something adds a lot to the game. Because it's part of the game. If you make it auto you soon forget such feautre existed in first place, it's gone forever, and is no longer part of the game.There is no excuse for autopickup, you think it make game easier but all it does it removes it from your experience. Start to add more auto things and soon there will be not much things to experience anymore. And all because you are lazy and crave for comfort.Picking silver up is your choice. You can leave it for scavengers and poor that come to the battlefield after fights end, which also will be removed if you add autoloot.
      So were you against the "open all" button for silver bags? Would you like fame to also be a drop that needs to be manually picked up? Would you like gathering so that you have to click on the node each tick, and confirm that you want to collect the resources you very clearly want? Adding clicks is not gameplay. The act of clicking is not in itself fun, or adds to the game, this is a matter of streamlining UI, you are advocating for a less user friendly UI over some weird sense of work ethic, like things HAVE to be as inconvenient as possible otherwise we get lazy? Its a game, not a job, the focus should be on playing, not clerical work.
      Man, your brain is overheating..
      Pretty clear you don't know what your talking about, when you resort to empty retorts like that lol. Anyways, silver should definitely be automatically picked up when you walk near/over it. It would be a nice quality of life change.
      I'm pretty sure we are talking about Silver auto loot function. You imply we are talking about something else? What is it I don't know I'm talking about ?Your life must be miserable already if you consider autoloot quality of life change. If gaming hurts that much I recommend you do some break until you enjoy these things again.
      Brain overheating was not insult. it was a hint. Read that post again and you will see.
      Sorry bro you have to confirm that you want me to read your drivel, it makes the forum more engaging. If you don't its because you're lazy. /s
      I meant you read your own post..And no. I don't want to you read my posts if you come up with absurd as your argument and expect reason in response. Or make silly logic. Lets end this conversation.
      QoL improvements can be turned off , so you don't want to use auto pick silver , just disable it ? And enjoy clicking .

      Your arguments are illogical.
    • Auto silver pick up was never meant to be a thing in Albion. It wasn't an oversight that it wasn't included, it was a design choice. If you want the silver, pick it up.

      The only reason that it was added to mobile is for UI design restrictions on mobile devices.
      Midgard
      T8 Fibre, Ore, Hide, Wood & Stone Gatherer
      T8 Gathering Gear Crafter
      T8 Bags & Capes Crafter
    • Midgard wrote:

      Auto silver pick up was never meant to be a thing in Albion. It wasn't an oversight that it wasn't included, it was a design choice. If you want the silver, pick it up.

      The only reason that it was added to mobile is for UI design restrictions on mobile devices.
      what kind of UI design restriction on mobile device are you referring to?
    • Midgard wrote:

      Auto silver pick up was never meant to be a thing in Albion. It wasn't an oversight that it wasn't included, it was a design choice. If you want the silver, pick it up.

      The only reason that it was added to mobile is for UI design restrictions on mobile devices.
      mmorpgs are the game genre most prone to change. Even if the intention at the beginning was for silver to be manually picked up, that's not by itself a justification to not change it later.
    • pesadelo wrote:

      So was opening bags one by one , things change
      Apples and pears. Silver bags WERE an oversight. And you still have to click to get them in your inventory, click to use them. Youre suggesting a zero interaction for silver

      Auto pick up would be akin to not having to click to pick up say carrots .. just walk over them. Again .. if you want to interact with the open world and pick something up, there should be a requirement to click to do so. And judging by the last 7 years, the devs agree.
      Midgard
      T8 Fibre, Ore, Hide, Wood & Stone Gatherer
      T8 Gathering Gear Crafter
      T8 Bags & Capes Crafter
    • Midgard wrote:

      pesadelo wrote:

      So was opening bags one by one , things change
      Apples and pears. Silver bags WERE an oversight. And you still have to click to get them in your inventory, click to use them. Youre suggesting a zero interaction for silver
      Auto pick up would be akin to not having to click to pick up say carrots .. just walk over them. Again .. if you want to interact with the open world and pick something up, there should be a requirement to click to do so. And judging by the last 7 years, the devs agree.
      Well things change , i stand by what I said if you dont want to auto pick silver, make it optional , and you can still click the silver and the rest of the people will just auto pick silver.

      Comparing auto picking silver to picking up carrots? Apples and pears indeed.
    • pesadelo wrote:

      Comparing auto picking silver to picking up carrots? Apples and pears indeed.
      Completely not. Both involve picking something up automatically with zero interaction.

      pesadelo wrote:

      i stand by what I said if you dont want to auto pick silver, make it optional
      I stand by what I said .. you want to pick up silver, click it. Or not. up to you.
      Midgard
      T8 Fibre, Ore, Hide, Wood & Stone Gatherer
      T8 Gathering Gear Crafter
      T8 Bags & Capes Crafter
    • I think an auto silver picker is a great idea. I will tell you guys a great scheme to exploit and I promise you it will be HUGE.

      Potato farmers are a bane to new players, they would make more profit from this because people would have a bigger reaction time since it's automated. I already started my first potato guild and when this is added, I will be actively looking for crops to farm.
    • pesadelo wrote:

      Midgard wrote:

      pesadelo wrote:

      So was opening bags one by one , things change
      Apples and pears. Silver bags WERE an oversight. And you still have to click to get them in your inventory, click to use them. Youre suggesting a zero interaction for silverAuto pick up would be akin to not having to click to pick up say carrots .. just walk over them. Again .. if you want to interact with the open world and pick something up, there should be a requirement to click to do so. And judging by the last 7 years, the devs agree.
      Well things change , i stand by what I said if you dont want to auto pick silver, make it optional , and you can still click the silver and the rest of the people will just auto pick silver.
      Comparing auto picking silver to picking up carrots? Apples and pears indeed.
      Yes, things change. And usually for the worst. Just look at any older MMO where devs fulfill players wishes. Now arrows tell you where to go, game tell you what buttons to press, everything is auto.. you are just a moron zombie behind monitor screen.
      And there is no reasonable answer why you want auto, the only thing is taking comfort as a progress, which is kinda joke. Damn comfort has nothing to do with progress in any way. Usually your motivation is just feed greed where you bought too many islands etc. and have to click too many times now, and you want to change whole game for your own purpose.
      You came here to experience game, not comfort. Ultimate comfort for you would be when you don't have to do anything. If you want that, same happens when you stop playing.

      The post was edited 6 times, last by Unangwata ().

    • Unangwata wrote:

      pesadelo wrote:

      Midgard wrote:

      pesadelo wrote:

      So was opening bags one by one , things change
      Apples and pears. Silver bags WERE an oversight. And you still have to click to get them in your inventory, click to use them. Youre suggesting a zero interaction for silverAuto pick up would be akin to not having to click to pick up say carrots .. just walk over them. Again .. if you want to interact with the open world and pick something up, there should be a requirement to click to do so. And judging by the last 7 years, the devs agree.
      Well things change , i stand by what I said if you dont want to auto pick silver, make it optional , and you can still click the silver and the rest of the people will just auto pick silver.Comparing auto picking silver to picking up carrots? Apples and pears indeed.
      Yes, things change. And usually for the worst. Just look at any older MMO where devs fulfill players wishes. Now arrows tell you where to go, game tell you what buttons to press, everything is auto.. you are just a moron zombie behind monitor screen.And there is no reasonable answer why you want auto, the only thing is taking comfort as a progress, which is kinda joke. Damn comfort has nothing to do with progress in any way. Usually your motivation is just feed greed where you bought too many islands etc. and have to click too many times now, and you want to change whole game for your own purpose.
      You came here to experience game, not comfort. Ultimate comfort for you would be when you don't have to do anything. If you want that, same happens when you stop playing.
      yikes boy, you really need to touch grass.
    • Unangwata wrote:

      pesadelo wrote:

      Midgard wrote:

      pesadelo wrote:

      So was opening bags one by one , things change
      Apples and pears. Silver bags WERE an oversight. And you still have to click to get them in your inventory, click to use them. Youre suggesting a zero interaction for silverAuto pick up would be akin to not having to click to pick up say carrots .. just walk over them. Again .. if you want to interact with the open world and pick something up, there should be a requirement to click to do so. And judging by the last 7 years, the devs agree.
      Well things change , i stand by what I said if you dont want to auto pick silver, make it optional , and you can still click the silver and the rest of the people will just auto pick silver.Comparing auto picking silver to picking up carrots? Apples and pears indeed.
      Yes, things change. And usually for the worst. Just look at any older MMO where devs fulfill players wishes. Now arrows tell you where to go, game tell you what buttons to press, everything is auto.. you are just a moron zombie behind monitor screen.And there is no reasonable answer why you want auto, the only thing is taking comfort as a progress, which is kinda joke. Damn comfort has nothing to do with progress in any way. Usually your motivation is just feed greed where you bought too many islands etc. and have to click too many times now, and you want to change whole game for your own purpose.
      You came here to experience game, not comfort. Ultimate comfort for you would be when you don't have to do anything. If you want that, same happens when you stop playing.
      i dont really get as to why you're against the idea. as mentioned previously this can be a "turn on/off" option so people can play the game however they want. I opened this suggestion mainly because i saw that auto silver loot is on mobile/tablets and i think pc players can benefit as well. It is just so useful in dungeons specially solo ones. I dont see why your fun will be lessen by the auto silver loot function. You enjoy clicking so much?
    • I would definitely like to see this added. So long as you have to actually run over the silver to pick it up, it doesnt really require more / less effort than clicking. All it does is prevent a bunch of kids from developing carpel tunnel or other arthritic issues down the line (like me!). THINK OF THE DUMB KIDS SBI. DONT BE LIKE ME KIDS. DONT LET THE MAN TELL YOU CLICKING ON A PILE OF SILVER 100+ TIMES A DUNGEON SOMEHOW ADDS TO THE GAME. YOUR JUST FUCKING UP YOUR FINGERS YOU DUMB SHITS.