Silver Auto Loot Function

    • User Interface

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • Yeah it's already on mobile. They've streamlined many aspects of the game on mobile to make gameplay more fluid.

      I think this is one thing that should be on PC too.

      Only reason I pick up silver is to offset my costs from FF. Either way I lose silver. There's already enough silver sinks in the game I don't think auto loot silver for PC players is going to crash the economy. The only people not picking up silver are the ones that don't really need it anyways.

      This would be a huge QoL function I could get behind.
    • I wonder why people want game play itself for them. They most likely would want it play itself completely, so they just log in and look at virtual wealth.
      They want auto this , auto that, it always ends bad for the game.

      You are supposed to play yourself, pick damn gold up. It's not virtual greed contest.
    • Automatically picking up silver does not get rid of anything important in the game. Having to pick up silver from enemies you killed just adds an extra click where one isn't needed. If the trivial amounts of silver obtained from silver pick up is such a big deal for inflation, then they should adjust the silver drops accordingly, something is wrong if the economy of the game is dependent on people NOT picking up their silver.

      "Clickwork" is not gameplay, getting rid of unneeded clicks doesn't detract from the game anymore than adding unneeded clicks would make the game better.
    • Hastatus wrote:

      Automatically picking up silver does not get rid of anything important in the game. Having to pick up silver from enemies you killed just adds an extra click where one isn't needed. If the trivial amounts of silver obtained from silver pick up is such a big deal for inflation, then they should adjust the silver drops accordingly, something is wrong if the economy of the game is dependent on people NOT picking up their silver.

      "Clickwork" is not gameplay, getting rid of unneeded clicks doesn't detract from the game anymore than adding unneeded clicks would make the game better.
      you have shrines in some dungeons that give you x4 silver drops
    • Mrpotato wrote:

      Hastatus wrote:

      Automatically picking up silver does not get rid of anything important in the game. Having to pick up silver from enemies you killed just adds an extra click where one isn't needed. If the trivial amounts of silver obtained from silver pick up is such a big deal for inflation, then they should adjust the silver drops accordingly, something is wrong if the economy of the game is dependent on people NOT picking up their silver.

      "Clickwork" is not gameplay, getting rid of unneeded clicks doesn't detract from the game anymore than adding unneeded clicks would make the game better.
      you have shrines in some dungeons that give you x4 silver drops
      point being? Mobile players will get that silver added to their inventory automatically. Why are PC players forced to pick up their silver while mobile players get it automatically added? I understand it's harder for mobile to click silver but I don't understand why the game has QoL features for mobile players that isn't allowed for PC players. I feel it's an unnecessary feature forcing PC players to pick up the silver. I'm playing D2 remastered right now. It's a remastered version of a 20 year old game. They added the QoL feature which automatically picks up gold. That is a modern feature of gaming and if Albion wants to be considered a contender for modern gaming it should have that feature for all platforms not just mobile.
    • Unangwata wrote:

      I wonder why people want game play itself for them. They most likely would want it play itself completely, so they just log in and look at virtual wealth.
      They want auto this , auto that, it always ends bad for the game.

      You are supposed to play yourself, pick damn gold up. It's not virtual greed contest.

      So auto picking silver is playing the game by itself? Not to mention the fact that mobile users already have that feature lul
    • pesadelo wrote:

      Unangwata wrote:

      I wonder why people want game play itself for them. They most likely would want it play itself completely, so they just log in and look at virtual wealth.
      They want auto this , auto that, it always ends bad for the game.

      You are supposed to play yourself, pick damn gold up. It's not virtual greed contest.
      So auto picking silver is playing the game by itself? Not to mention the fact that mobile users already have that feature lul
      Isn't it ?
      It is understandable for mobile, they suffer enough with difficult controls, so can live with that. But for PC ? What for ? Because you are lazy ?
    • Unangwata wrote:

      pesadelo wrote:

      Unangwata wrote:

      I wonder why people want game play itself for them. They most likely would want it play itself completely, so they just log in and look at virtual wealth.
      They want auto this , auto that, it always ends bad for the game.

      You are supposed to play yourself, pick damn gold up. It's not virtual greed contest.
      So auto picking silver is playing the game by itself? Not to mention the fact that mobile users already have that feature lul
      Isn't it ?It is understandable for mobile, they suffer enough with difficult controls, so can live with that. But for PC ? What for ? Because you are lazy ?
      Having to manually pick up silver adds nothing to the game. It isn't fun, it isn't challenging, it serves no purpose but to waste time and add one more chore to do each time you kill a monster. Why is something that adds nothing and is an overall negative in the game? It should be removed.

      I played Black Desert Online, and they suffered from a lot of unnecessary clicking, the most annoying of which was after gathering from a stone or tree or plant, you would get a window prompting whether or not you wanted to collect the items you had bothered collecting. There was literally no situation where the answer would be 'no', and the end result was literally tends of thousands of unnecessary clicking, the game was worse off for it. There is a difference between difficulty and tediousness.
    • Hastatus wrote:

      Unangwata wrote:

      pesadelo wrote:

      Unangwata wrote:

      I wonder why people want game play itself for them. They most likely would want it play itself completely, so they just log in and look at virtual wealth.
      They want auto this , auto that, it always ends bad for the game.

      You are supposed to play yourself, pick damn gold up. It's not virtual greed contest.
      So auto picking silver is playing the game by itself? Not to mention the fact that mobile users already have that feature lul
      Isn't it ?It is understandable for mobile, they suffer enough with difficult controls, so can live with that. But for PC ? What for ? Because you are lazy ?
      Having to manually pick up silver adds nothing to the game. It isn't fun, it isn't challenging, it serves no purpose but to waste time and add one more chore to do each time you kill a monster. Why is something that adds nothing and is an overall negative in the game? It should be removed.
      I played Black Desert Online, and they suffered from a lot of unnecessary clicking, the most annoying of which was after gathering from a stone or tree or plant, you would get a window prompting whether or not you wanted to collect the items you had bothered collecting. There was literally no situation where the answer would be 'no', and the end result was literally tends of thousands of unnecessary clicking, the game was worse off for it. There is a difference between difficulty and tediousness.
      You are wrong here. Having to manually pick up something adds a lot to the game. Because it's part of the game. If you make it auto you soon forget such feautre existed in first place, it's gone forever, and is no longer part of the game.

      There is no excuse for autopickup, you think it make game easier but all it does it removes it from your experience. Start to add more auto things and soon there will be not much things to experience anymore. And all because you are lazy and crave for comfort.

      Picking silver up is your choice. You can leave it for scavengers and poor that come to the battlefield after fights end, which also will be removed if you add autoloot.
    • Unangwata wrote:

      Hastatus wrote:

      Unangwata wrote:

      pesadelo wrote:

      Unangwata wrote:

      I wonder why people want game play itself for them. They most likely would want it play itself completely, so they just log in and look at virtual wealth.
      They want auto this , auto that, it always ends bad for the game.

      You are supposed to play yourself, pick damn gold up. It's not virtual greed contest.
      So auto picking silver is playing the game by itself? Not to mention the fact that mobile users already have that feature lul
      Isn't it ?It is understandable for mobile, they suffer enough with difficult controls, so can live with that. But for PC ? What for ? Because you are lazy ?
      Having to manually pick up silver adds nothing to the game. It isn't fun, it isn't challenging, it serves no purpose but to waste time and add one more chore to do each time you kill a monster. Why is something that adds nothing and is an overall negative in the game? It should be removed.I played Black Desert Online, and they suffered from a lot of unnecessary clicking, the most annoying of which was after gathering from a stone or tree or plant, you would get a window prompting whether or not you wanted to collect the items you had bothered collecting. There was literally no situation where the answer would be 'no', and the end result was literally tends of thousands of unnecessary clicking, the game was worse off for it. There is a difference between difficulty and tediousness.
      You are wrong here. Having to manually pick up something adds a lot to the game. Because it's part of the game. If you make it auto you soon forget such feautre existed in first place, it's gone forever, and is no longer part of the game.
      There is no excuse for autopickup, you think it make game easier but all it does it removes it from your experience. Start to add more auto things and soon there will be not much things to experience anymore. And all because you are lazy and crave for comfort.

      Picking silver up is your choice. You can leave it for scavengers and poor that come to the battlefield after fights end, which also will be removed if you add autoloot.
      So were you against the "open all" button for silver bags? Would you like fame to also be a drop that needs to be manually picked up? Would you like gathering so that you have to click on the node each tick, and confirm that you want to collect the resources you very clearly want? Adding clicks is not gameplay. The act of clicking is not in itself fun, or adds to the game, this is a matter of streamlining UI, you are advocating for a less user friendly UI over some weird sense of work ethic, like things HAVE to be as inconvenient as possible otherwise we get lazy? Its a game, not a job, the focus should be on playing, not clerical work.
    • Hastatus wrote:

      Unangwata wrote:

      Hastatus wrote:

      Unangwata wrote:

      pesadelo wrote:

      Unangwata wrote:

      I wonder why people want game play itself for them. They most likely would want it play itself completely, so they just log in and look at virtual wealth.
      They want auto this , auto that, it always ends bad for the game.

      You are supposed to play yourself, pick damn gold up. It's not virtual greed contest.
      So auto picking silver is playing the game by itself? Not to mention the fact that mobile users already have that feature lul
      Isn't it ?It is understandable for mobile, they suffer enough with difficult controls, so can live with that. But for PC ? What for ? Because you are lazy ?
      Having to manually pick up silver adds nothing to the game. It isn't fun, it isn't challenging, it serves no purpose but to waste time and add one more chore to do each time you kill a monster. Why is something that adds nothing and is an overall negative in the game? It should be removed.I played Black Desert Online, and they suffered from a lot of unnecessary clicking, the most annoying of which was after gathering from a stone or tree or plant, you would get a window prompting whether or not you wanted to collect the items you had bothered collecting. There was literally no situation where the answer would be 'no', and the end result was literally tends of thousands of unnecessary clicking, the game was worse off for it. There is a difference between difficulty and tediousness.
      You are wrong here. Having to manually pick up something adds a lot to the game. Because it's part of the game. If you make it auto you soon forget such feautre existed in first place, it's gone forever, and is no longer part of the game.There is no excuse for autopickup, you think it make game easier but all it does it removes it from your experience. Start to add more auto things and soon there will be not much things to experience anymore. And all because you are lazy and crave for comfort.

      Picking silver up is your choice. You can leave it for scavengers and poor that come to the battlefield after fights end, which also will be removed if you add autoloot.
      So were you against the "open all" button for silver bags? Would you like fame to also be a drop that needs to be manually picked up? Would you like gathering so that you have to click on the node each tick, and confirm that you want to collect the resources you very clearly want? Adding clicks is not gameplay. The act of clicking is not in itself fun, or adds to the game, this is a matter of streamlining UI, you are advocating for a less user friendly UI over some weird sense of work ethic, like things HAVE to be as inconvenient as possible otherwise we get lazy? Its a game, not a job, the focus should be on playing, not clerical work.
      Man, your brain is overheating..
    • Unangwata wrote:

      Hastatus wrote:

      Unangwata wrote:

      pesadelo wrote:

      Unangwata wrote:

      I wonder why people want game play itself for them. They most likely would want it play itself completely, so they just log in and look at virtual wealth.
      They want auto this , auto that, it always ends bad for the game.

      You are supposed to play yourself, pick damn gold up. It's not virtual greed contest.
      So auto picking silver is playing the game by itself? Not to mention the fact that mobile users already have that feature lul
      Isn't it ?It is understandable for mobile, they suffer enough with difficult controls, so can live with that. But for PC ? What for ? Because you are lazy ?
      Having to manually pick up silver adds nothing to the game. It isn't fun, it isn't challenging, it serves no purpose but to waste time and add one more chore to do each time you kill a monster. Why is something that adds nothing and is an overall negative in the game? It should be removed.I played Black Desert Online, and they suffered from a lot of unnecessary clicking, the most annoying of which was after gathering from a stone or tree or plant, you would get a window prompting whether or not you wanted to collect the items you had bothered collecting. There was literally no situation where the answer would be 'no', and the end result was literally tends of thousands of unnecessary clicking, the game was worse off for it. There is a difference between difficulty and tediousness.
      You are wrong here. Having to manually pick up something adds a lot to the game. Because it's part of the game. If you make it auto you soon forget such feautre existed in first place, it's gone forever, and is no longer part of the game.
      There is no excuse for autopickup, you think it make game easier but all it does it removes it from your experience. Start to add more auto things and soon there will be not much things to experience anymore. And all because you are lazy and crave for comfort.

      Picking silver up is your choice. You can leave it for scavengers and poor that come to the battlefield after fights end, which also will be removed if you add autoloot.
      you dont do much solo dungeon huh? this feature is INTENDED so you dont have to waste too many clicks just to pick up silvers. imagine a solo dungeon you'll waste around 50 to 60 clicks depending on how many floors is the dungeon just to pick up a few thousand of silver in total. This is QoL feature that wont break the game experience.