Doubtful with the new CHANNELING needed to access alliance HOs

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Doubtful with the new CHANNELING needed to access alliance HOs

If devs are trully working on balancing the game then I dont agree with the new channeling needed to access alliance HOs, It is already too much for smaller guild/alliances to keep a minimum sence of safety in their owned territories and I feel this channeling thing will only affect smaller guilds that just dont have enough people to patrol and do police stuff and have always to relly on placing hideouts.

On the other hand, i think it will favor bigger guilds/alliances who have way better domination of their territories with enough people to keep gankers and divers at line, and at the same time, enough people to invade other guilds territories while keeping theirs pretty safe.

What you guys think? :/
    • I think it is asinine to think it makes sense to have instant access safe points all over the full loot BZ. I personally think it would be better to only allow 1 HO per guild and only 1 HO access per player but alas if they want HOs littered everywhere the channel change is at least something.
    • BluesJD wrote:

If devs are trully working on balancing the game then I dont agree with the new channeling needed to access alliance HOs, It is already too much for smaller guild/alliances to keep a minimum sence of safety in their owned territories and I feel this channeling thing will only affect smaller guilds that just dont have enough people to patrol and do police stuff and have always to relly on placing hideouts.

On the other hand, i think it will favor bigger guilds/alliances who have way better domination of their territories with enough people to keep gankers and divers at line, and at the same time, enough people to invade other guilds territories while keeping theirs pretty safe.

What you guys think? :/
      How bout u learn to play game rather than wanting to have Tons of safe points ?

Having one safe point is already far too much.

It´s incredibly Easy not to die to gankers. It literally takes Few minutes to learn Basics and you will be almost immortal. But people dont want to do that. It´s easier to just click hideout and be done with it. Honestly, it´s pretty crazy.

Pre queen only somewhat safe thing were Territories and possibly castles. There were no hideouts, no safe zones like that.

T8 zones were endgame zones - now its full of newbies. Crazy.
      My YT channel - Solo greataxe killing everything https://www.youtube.com/user/DhaosNK/video=7