Albion just "banned" black zone to Mobile players

• Albion just "banned" black zone to Mobile players

I played albion at My phone like a year and I do really think Mobile players won't be able to play at black zone: imagine being chased and going to an ally Ho at a swamp map: 15 secs map loading + 2 secs channeling to get in= You are pretty dead.
    • well, as a gatherer i have to say that our acting as 'rats' is absolutely necessary when it appears a bunch of gankers. How you imagine gathering high level resources? Even now its very very hard. And big alliances don't care about gatheres, so there is no protection for us other than this hideouts
    • Agrafka wrote:

well, as a gatherer i have to say that our acting as 'rats' is absolutely necessary when it appears a bunch of gankers. How you imagine gathering high level resources? Even now its very very hard. And big alliances don't care about gatheres, so there is no protection for us other than this hideouts
      She is right I am a gather and its so hard and now, and worse after you did this. its way worse then what people are thinking cause your going to loss not only gathers but crafters. you keep making it so much more easy for gankers which isn't right I've noticed a bunch of players are not playing and the ones that are wont be here for long term like some of us were. I however agree with agrafka and if this game get much worse then ill be quitting as well and I've played for years. but keep in mind if you loss a bunch of gathers how will the crafters get what they need and then how will everyone or anyone be able to buy items if there not being made??? its like things are done because the gankers cried because they cant kill easy its sad there out in such big numbers and most of us are alone because as said they guilds' do not care about gathers so I hope there will be change to start keeping your eye out for us but at this point I see no hope for that. :cursing:
    • tbh, ganking is not "easy". its the complete opposite.... ganking gatherers is actualy pretty hard.
      i gather without hideouts and make 10-20 mils for every set i lose. i dont think that this is a loss at the end and it does not feel difficulty to dodge ganks. most of the time i survive. gatherer boots are completely stupid + you have stealth + invis pot + defensive head gear. how can you die to less then 5 ppl?

EDIT: and sure, gatherers are more or less rats. the whole sets are designed to get you out of danger.

The post was edited 1 time, last by CallMeGosu ().

• on black zone gankers are always in big groups. Its why we need acces to ho. Yeah, we can run. But our mounts are slower and our gears are not useful to fight. So we need to hide. Tadam, hideouts. Its why they need to fix entering to HO. We literally have to dismount and stay outside to go to them.
    • Agrafka wrote:

on black zone gankers are always in big groups. Its why we need acces to ho. Yeah, we can run. But our mounts are slower and our gears are not useful to fight. So we need to hide. Tadam, hideouts. Its why they need to fix entering to HO. We literally have to dismount and stay outside to go to them.

Correct, most ganksquads are +10 people and in some cases +20.

I don't agree with most of the changes they make, because the POV of the people suggesting these things is that it will force the players to take more risk, and my POV is that players can't be forced to do something and they simply won't play.

If you don't have a home-HO or a territory to duck into, there is 0 reason to play and gather solo in the BZ. I've done both ganking and gathering, its silly honestly so I mostly do anti-gank now. Less travel time, and the fight comes to my doorstep.
    • PaladinJavier wrote:

I played albion at My phone like a year and I do really think Mobile players won't be able to play at black zone: imagine being chased and going to an ally Ho at a swamp map: 15 secs map loading + 2 secs channeling to get in= You are pretty dead.
      stop it, I play mobile exclusively, if you don't want the channel, place the HO for your own guild or simply join a guild that has a HO.

TehnoSan wrote:

ah yes, you are no longer able to scurry around HOs like a bunch of rats. No offense this type of behavior is why this change was needed, because there are certain super alliances whose members are more or less untouchable due to the sheer amount of HOs available to them
      This^. I'm no expert, joined pre RoA patch, I've been in Arch, I've seen the gank squads and honestly I think that it's good if a group of guys can go to a zone and own that territory good on them! If you want to gather in that zone get your guild together and kick em out! If you're guild won't protect its territory or its gatherers then you should re-think your guild or your alliance or both.
    • Lol all these people crying over HO channels. Sorry this is a full loot PvP. Play something else if you're scared of dying in the blackzone.

When I go ganking I bring gathering tools anyways so I can gather while waiting to gank so resources all good.
    • Before HOs existed it was a good balance of small scale BZ content. Gatherers who went deep had the option of dumping materials into their guild/alliance territory tower or the open world chests. Gatherers actually needed an element of skill and awareness to survive. It fostered gatherers to group up and those who wanted pvp content roaming to support them. Ganks came from small and medium sized groups.

HO spam meant people were able to gather in complete safety. And able to store an infinite number of resources into HOs.

The channel time is a good change to HOs to reduce the "carebear" feature that they have been since introduction. All they need to do now is reduce the number of HOs in a zone.
    • Just a note,

Entering Hideouts now requires a channel for players who have not
      set the Hideout as "Home". This change is intended to reduce the safety
      provided by having multiple allied Hideouts in a single zone. The
      following conditions apply:
      • If a player has set "Home" in a Hideout, they can still instantly enter it without a channel
      • The protection bubble granted when leaving a Hideout no longer breaks with open-world interactions, making it possible to safely channel back into a Hideout without losing the bubble
      • Additionally, players with their Home set in a Hideout within the Roads of Avalon will no longer lose their Home setting when using the Travel Planner and then traveling through a Realmgate in a Royal City
      Guild Master of American Craftsman
      ~Discord gb5Xdpr~
      T8 Quarrier, Miner, Lumberjack, Skinner, Harvester, Fisher
    • Today's gatherers are a bunch of noobs.
      used to clicking shoes, which sometimes didn't go well, and running to hideout.

Now, when you have to use your brain and know some of the game mechanics, there is crying and gnashing of teeth.

But in all this crying no one looks at solo/two/thee gankers that for them BZ died with the introduction of hideouts, the only thing that matters is that poor gatherers won't be able to gather, it's time to wake up and learn how to play and if not, YZ will welcome you with open arms.

Natural selection.