Albion just "banned" black zone to Mobile players

• RenKatal wrote:

That being said, I think it is high time that gathering gear was banned from Corrupted Dungeons, and the cool-downs on gathering boots reverted.
      it doesn't matter much, chances of being dismounted 2 times in a row and so most cooldowns like invis pot etc.. will still have a timer.

If looking for a problem then chain CC is definitely a problem, in my opinion the whole CC system needs a rework.

Also recent nerfs with dotmg also affect ganking and it is a buff for gatherers, unfortunately not for bigger groups but for solo/duo/3 it is a big nerf.
    • Quagga wrote:

Today's gatherers are a bunch of noobs.
      used to clicking shoes, which sometimes didn't go well, and running to hideout.

Now, when you have to use your brain and know some of the game mechanics, there is crying and gnashing of teeth.

But in all this crying no one looks at solo/two/thee gankers that for them BZ died with the introduction of hideouts, the only thing that matters is that poor gatherers won't be able to gather, it's time to wake up and learn how to play and if not, YZ will welcome you with open arms.

Natural selection.
      A bit of a gruff way of saying things, but I do agree with your sentiment.

I have been gathering in this game before Hideouts, and I would say that it was far more exciting back when there where lone player-killers/ small group gankers more freely roaming the Outlands.

Not everything needs to be safe, there are already zones for that.
      When I don't feel like taking the risk, I stay in YZ myself.
      Guild Master of American Craftsman
      ~Discord gb5Xdpr~
      T8 Quarrier, Miner, Lumberjack, Skinner, Harvester, Fisher
    • Quagga wrote:

Today's gatherers are a bunch of noobs.
      used to clicking shoes, which sometimes didn't go well, and running to hideout.

Now, when you have to use your brain and know some of the game mechanics, there is crying and gnashing of teeth.

But in all this crying no one looks at solo/two/thee gankers that for them BZ died with the introduction of hideouts, the only thing that matters is that poor gatherers won't be able to gather, it's time to wake up and learn how to play and if not, YZ will welcome you with open arms.

Natural selection.
      Of course, gatherers need to use their brains to survive while gankers only need to amass 3-10 people

Can we change the game name to gankers online please?
    • First of all, yeah, you have fast entry to home. One hideout. Look on the size of black zone. Would be amazing have home st t8 zone with good resources, but most gatherers dont have this option. So we can die on front of ally HO door or... run few zones to home? This is your solution? Like literally, noone have problem with 20 noob gankers at portals, hideouts, dungeons, but if gatherers can enter to hideout to run from group of pk, they are rats who cant play like as old good time. Lol.

Second thing is - for now bubble is not working correctly so going back to ho mean die. Remember that to go to the alliance hideout you have to dismount yourself. It means you dont have any protection.
    • Agrafka wrote:

First of all, yeah, you have fast entry to home. One hideout. Look on the size of black zone. Would be amazing have home st t8 zone with good resources, but most gatherers dont have this option. So we can die on front of ally HO door or... run few zones to home? This is your solution? Like literally, noone have problem with 20 noob gankers at portals, hideouts, dungeons, but if gatherers can enter to hideout to run from group of pk, they are rats who cant play like as old good time. Lol.

Second thing is - for now bubble is not working correctly so going back to ho mean die. Remember that to go to the alliance hideout you have to dismount yourself. It means you dont have any protection.

Yes. That is exactly the point. The HO changes had made it more risky for people in BZ. It is no longer a playground where people can PvE with immunity and clean a zone of resources. There is now high likelihood you will get ganked and die. This is good for the game. Gatherers will have to relearn the lost art of survival.
    • I think its still feasible to clean a zone of resources with 0 risk, but it requires teamwork and the collective effort of the guild, which I don't view as a bad thing.

It is questionable if it will be "worth it" to the guilds to do so, cause they can only make it worthwhile by taking a % from the gatherers.
    • Agrafka wrote:

First of all, yeah, you have fast entry to home. One hideout. Look on the size of black zone. Would be amazing have home st t8 zone with good resources, but most gatherers dont have this option. So we can die on front of ally HO door or... run few zones to home? This is your solution? Like literally, noone have problem with 20 noob gankers at portals, hideouts, dungeons, but if gatherers can enter to hideout to run from group of pk, they are rats who cant play like as old good time. Lol.

How is it that I can travel all over the map from martlock through lym to thetfort and not die, and you die on 1 cluster, maybe the problem is not in the mechanics and design but in you, think about it because from what I can tell you are asking for YZ in BZ. The very fact that you used the overweight argument earlier shows that you even use mounts that cause overload after diusmounted, it shows how bad your approach to black zones is.

sorry you will not be able to gather on OX's, bear etc.. I'm really sorry. :thumbsup:
    • Quagga wrote:

Agrafka wrote:

How is it that I can travel all over the map from martlock through lym to thetfort and not die, and you die on 1 cluster, maybe the problem is not in the mechanics and design but in you, think about it because from what I can tell you are asking for YZ in BZ. The very fact that you used the overweight argument earlier shows that you even use mounts that cause overload after diusmounted, it shows how bad your approach to black zones is.
      sorry you will not be able to gather on OX's, bear etc.. I'm really sorry. :thumbsup:
      well, maybe because im not 'travelling', im living in black zone. And really, dont try to suggest that im noob, because im not. Im t8 gatherer in everything. I was gathering on every mount and i checked all options. Overloading gatherer vs 10 gankers wasnt situation from my last experience, it was what gankers would like to see instead of people hiding in hideout.

Noone want yellow zone in black zone. But if you imagine happy group of gathers surrounded by protectors, sorry bro, its not happening. Gatherers are usually alone, and changing hideout will not change that, because non gatheres don't give a shit about them. If you are able to run to the ho fast enough, force you to stay outside and die is idiotic and have no other sense than please the gankers.
    • Agrafka wrote:

Quagga wrote:

Agrafka wrote:

How is it that I can travel all over the map from martlock through lym to thetfort and not die, and you die on 1 cluster, maybe the problem is not in the mechanics and design but in you, think about it because from what I can tell you are asking for YZ in BZ. The very fact that you used the overweight argument earlier shows that you even use mounts that cause overload after diusmounted, it shows how bad your approach to black zones is.sorry you will not be able to gather on OX's, bear etc.. I'm really sorry. :thumbsup:
      well, maybe because im not 'travelling', im living in black zone. And really, dont try to suggest that im noob, because im not. Im t8 gatherer in everything. I was gathering on every mount and i checked all options. Overloading gatherer vs 10 gankers wasnt situation from my last experience, it was what gankers would like to see instead of people hiding in hideout.
      Noone want yellow zone in black zone. But if you imagine happy group of gathers surrounded by protectors, sorry bro, its not happening. Gatherers are usually alone, and changing hideout will not change that, because non gatheres don't give a shit about them. If you are able to run to the ho fast enough, force you to stay outside and die is idiotic and have no other sense than please the gankers.
      you only need 1 or 2 people to fall on the sword for you. Assuming your not new, you don't want complete safety, there are more then enough mechanics to survive, if you want to be 5 clusters from your HO then understand you can get got at any point all the way until you get back to your HO, risk vs reward. Balanced, as all things should be.
    • And this changes are supposed to balance Big guild and small guild? Do You want a small guild to protect gatherers from Big alliance gankers That can cap entire maps? Hahahahahaha...

And albion just forgot Mobile players at all after 3 months... They are pretty damn dead. Better unistall and try Mobile Legends or something else My Friends.
    • god all this tears...
      there where times when ppl gathered without a single hideout.
      having 1 home is still better then it was back in the days. u did not even had gather gear.
      if you cant gather anymore who cares. more resources for people with more brain.... sorry to say it that harsh...
    • CallMeGosu wrote:

god all this tears...
      there where times when ppl gathered without a single hideout.
      having 1 home is still better then it was back in the days. u did not even had gather gear.
      if you cant gather anymore who cares. more resources for people with more brain.... sorry to say it that harsh...
      it's not harsh, if Javier can't handle it, no one is forcing you to play this game, there are many of us that have brains. Trying to use the "I'm on mobile I'm defenseless" won't work, there are mobile players participating in ZvZ's, Roads content, Black Zone and Red Zone content, if you're bad just say so :saint:
    • Mobile players That can't handle changing a map in less than 10 secs now participate at ZvZ... I played ZvZ ay Mobile... Good luck with zoning and map rotation.

Does albion really think a small guild can put an ho at t8 map? Lmao they Will be renters in worst position now. It's a matter of time Gap between Big guild/alliance and small ones Will kill the lasts.
    • well all the people complaining they made gathering harder. It's true. But there is a plus side. I noticed after change there's less people gathering so for the courageous there's more available resources to gather. Although for now there's also more gank groups. You just need to stay near your one main hideout. It's a fair change. Also if gathering is harder then there's less resources flooding the market raising the prices of resources and items. Making it more profitable to gather. You win and lose with this change and it seems to benefit everyone, even if you don't see it that way now. Well everyone but the people who were getting free rides in BZ who should have never been there anyways. The free fare is over boys. Time to pay.. Zones with 10 hideouts is just ridiculous. I'm looking at you, Arch. RIP

The post was edited 1 time, last by ThirdEyePULSE ().

• PaladinJavier wrote:

Does albion really think a small guild can put an ho at t8 map? Lmao they Will be renters in worst position now. It's a matter of time Gap between Big guild/alliance and small ones Will kill the lasts.
      No offense but a small guild shouldn't have a T8 hideout. T8 zones should be something that are fought over, and small guilds just can't compete. Go to a T5 zone and grow into something better.
      Don't go away mad, just go away...
    • The important factor small guilds are missing about this change is now they can hit and run the big boy T8 zones. Your small group can roam over get a bunch of juicy kills since the alliance kids can no longer just jump in the nearest HO for safety. Run out and dump off at a nearby war chest and rinse/repeat.
    • Then this patch is useless cause Big alliance /NAP keep having privilegies and renting keeps the same.

It would be a smarter idea to put a higher channeling time the more HO your alliance have so You drive ganking to people That can afford it and this way is a balanced trade off.
      I think this is the Best option. You can thank me later, Sbi.
    • Fuhcew2 wrote:

Agrafka wrote:

Quagga wrote:

Agrafka wrote:

How is it that I can travel all over the map from martlock through lym to thetfort and not die, and you die on 1 cluster, maybe the problem is not in the mechanics and design but in you, think about it because from what I can tell you are asking for YZ in BZ. The very fact that you used the overweight argument earlier shows that you even use mounts that cause overload after diusmounted, it shows how bad your approach to black zones is.sorry you will not be able to gather on OX's, bear etc.. I'm really sorry. :thumbsup:
      well, maybe because im not 'travelling', im living in black zone. And really, dont try to suggest that im noob, because im not. Im t8 gatherer in everything. I was gathering on every mount and i checked all options. Overloading gatherer vs 10 gankers wasnt situation from my last experience, it was what gankers would like to see instead of people hiding in hideout.Noone want yellow zone in black zone. But if you imagine happy group of gathers surrounded by protectors, sorry bro, its not happening. Gatherers are usually alone, and changing hideout will not change that, because non gatheres don't give a shit about them. If you are able to run to the ho fast enough, force you to stay outside and die is idiotic and have no other sense than please the gankers.
      you only need 1 or 2 people to fall on the sword for you. Assuming your not new, you don't want complete safety, there are more then enough mechanics to survive, if you want to be 5 clusters from your HO then understand you can get got at any point all the way until you get back to your HO, risk vs reward. Balanced, as all things should be.
      Really, have you tried gathering in red zone or black zone? Have you tried to actually trading in gathered materials?

The resource nodes are spread out and each of the node only produce 3 to 5 materials so, it's useless to do group gathering for safety because in the end, the group will spread out too

Hiring bodyguards? With people spreading out like that, which people should be guarded? Also, what do the bodyguards can get for guarding the gatherers? The gathering materials' profit already small enough, obligation to pay the guards will make it even smaller that it's better to do other things than gathering

Ganking is already a profitable activities with much less risk, group ganking is even lesser
    • silverjax wrote:

Really, have you tried gathering in red zone or black zone? Have you tried to actually trading in gathered materials?

Yes.

silverjax wrote:

The resource nodes are spread out and each of the node only produce 3 to 5 materials so, it's useless to do group gathering for safety because in the end, the group will spread out too

Yes this happens.

silverjax wrote:

Hiring bodyguards? With people spreading out like that, which people should be guarded? Also, what do the bodyguards can get for guarding the gatherers? The gathering materials' profit already small enough, obligation to pay the guards will make it even smaller that it's better to do other things than gathering
      Generally whomever happens to be the most productive gatherer, we also stay on voice coms to make sure that we know what is happening with the others.

The "Bodyguards" That I bring with me are typically guild-mates, or friends, they are there for the potential PvP and get any of the loot from that. I also tend to hand out resources to others as I become over-encumbered, and do not expect them back.
      Guild Master of American Craftsman
      ~Discord gb5Xdpr~
      T8 Quarrier, Miner, Lumberjack, Skinner, Harvester, Fisher