Earning an HQ Hideout in the Energy Surge Season

    • Earning an HQ Hideout in the Energy Surge Season

      ------------------------------------- Outdated, for new Info check out this Post -------------------------------------------

      Hello everyone,

      With the upcoming Energy Surge season beginning September 25, guilds will have the opportunity to earn HQ Hideout status for one of their Hideouts beginning with Season 14. Based on community feedback on this feature, we have updated the requirements for earning an HQ Hideout during the Energy Surge season. Please note that these numbers are balanced for the Energy Surge season, and the various Season Point and zone type requirements will likely change in future seasons.


      Season Point ThresholdMax Zone Quality LevelMax Zone Tier
      200,00068
      120,00058
      80,00048
      40,00037
      20,00036
      10,00016



      Additionally, only the top 600 guilds of the season can qualify for an HQ Hideout.


      Regards,


      ~Nesnes



      *Edit: Please note that there will be no HQ's inside the Avalonian roads in Season 14.



      More info can be found at the following links:
      - Zone Quality Levels, which increase from the outside to the middle of the Outlands can be viewed here: Territory Season Point Values, Boss Multipliers, and Energy/Point Storage
      - Dev Talk: War Gloves and HQ Hideouts (Game Director Robin Henkys introduces these two major new features): albiononline.com/news/devtalk-war-gloves-hq-hideouts
      - Energy Surge Announcement (includes HQ Hideout and other reward details): albiononline.com/news/energy-surge
      - Energy Surge Season Schedule: forum.albiononline.com/index.php/Thread/154573
    • Again they screwed small guilds, all content is for the big guilds, small guilds and solo players please quit the game right now because SBI don't care 85% of its players, meaning small guilds and solo players. They only make content for big guilds. Big alliances. Does not matter that big guilds already have their maps and territorys, almost all the content in the game is for them. Now they make HQ hideouts also for the big guilds. If you there in SBI want to make HQ hideouts like they suppose to be, to help out little, very little and very small guilds then exclude all guilds who have more than 50 members. All guilds who have alliance, lower points these point values 5 times and then maybe small guilds also have chance, otherwise you are again spitting to the face of majority of your player base. We have small guild because, we play with real life close friends, 5 active pIayers, mostly 2-3 ppl online at evenings. We have never ever got mote than 4000 points together at seasons. This 10k is way way too much. make it max 2500 so we dont have to play Albion like it was our second job. So we can enjoy it and have FUN, imagine FUN ....SBI,not another job. I have played this game since second alpha and this management and development team only think with their...., not with their minds. What the hell, what the hell you thinking with there? Most of the players who play solo or small or very small groups have dreamed to go to the blackzone for years and you still lick the big guilds asses. I am so so angry because all you do there is make this game for the big guild content, mass battles, events for the big ones. Is it so hard to see that solo players, small and very small guilds are screaming for years now to even have the chance to go to the black zones and having hideouts where they can safely be without big harrassing smalls all the time.
      Smile because sun shines every day!
      There is some days where you just cant see the sun because of, but remember, sun always shines, every day!
    • FriendlyFoe wrote:

      Again they screwed small guilds, all content is for the big guilds, small guilds and solo players please quit the game right now because SBI don't care 85% of its players, meaning small guilds and solo players. They only make content for big guilds. Big alliances. Does not matter that big guilds already have their maps and territorys, almost all the content in the game is for them. Now they make HQ hideouts also for the big guilds. If you there in SBI want to make HQ hideouts like they suppose to be, to help out little, very little and very small guilds then exclude all guilds who have more than 50 members. All guilds who have alliance, lower points these point values 5 times and then maybe small guilds also have chance, otherwise you are again spitting to the face of majority of your player base. We have small guild because, we play with real life close friends, 5 active pIayers, mostly 2-3 ppl online at evenings. We have never ever got mote than 4000 points together at seasons. This 10k is way way too much. make it max 2500 so we dont have to play Albion like it was our second job. So we can enjoy it and have FUN, imagine FUN ....SBI,not another job. I have played this game since second alpha and this management and development team only think with their...., not with their minds. What the hell, what the hell you thinking with there? Most of the players who play solo or small or very small groups have dreamed to go to the blackzone for years and you still lick the big guilds asses. I am so so angry because all you do there is make this game for the big guild content, mass battles, events for the big ones. Is it so hard to see that solo players, small and very small guilds are screaming for years now to even have the chance to go to the black zones and having hideouts where they can safely be without big harrassing smalls all the time.

      While I understand the desire to be able to have a Hideout even at your guild size, to understand our reasoning it helps to imagine the implications this would have for the game world.

      With Albion's current active user numbers, providing guilds with 5 "active" players with a Hideout HQ would mean there would be between 10,000 to 20,000 Hideouts in the world (probably even more, depending on your definition of active).

      At the current size of the Blackzone, that would mean 33 to 66 Hideouts per zone. You'd have to increase world size by a factor of 10 or more to accomodate all those Hideouts - which would stretch players way too thin to ever meet.
    • Eltharyon wrote:

      FriendlyFoe wrote:

      Again they screwed small guilds, all content is for the big guilds, small guilds and solo players please quit the game right now because SBI don't care 85% of its players, meaning small guilds and solo players. They only make content for big guilds. Big alliances. Does not matter that big guilds already have their maps and territorys, almost all the content in the game is for them. Now they make HQ hideouts also for the big guilds. If you there in SBI want to make HQ hideouts like they suppose to be, to help out little, very little and very small guilds then exclude all guilds who have more than 50 members. All guilds who have alliance, lower points these point values 5 times and then maybe small guilds also have chance, otherwise you are again spitting to the face of majority of your player base. We have small guild because, we play with real life close friends, 5 active pIayers, mostly 2-3 ppl online at evenings. We have never ever got mote than 4000 points together at seasons. This 10k is way way too much. make it max 2500 so we dont have to play Albion like it was our second job. So we can enjoy it and have FUN, imagine FUN ....SBI,not another job. I have played this game since second alpha and this management and development team only think with their...., not with their minds. What the hell, what the hell you thinking with there? Most of the players who play solo or small or very small groups have dreamed to go to the blackzone for years and you still lick the big guilds asses. I am so so angry because all you do there is make this game for the big guild content, mass battles, events for the big ones. Is it so hard to see that solo players, small and very small guilds are screaming for years now to even have the chance to go to the black zones and having hideouts where they can safely be without big harrassing smalls all the time.
      While I understand the desire to be able to have a Hideout even at your guild size, to understand our reasoning it helps to imagine the implications this would have for the game world.

      With Albion's current active user numbers, providing guilds with 5 "active" players with a Hideout HQ would mean there would be between 10,000 to 20,000 Hideouts in the world (probably even more, depending on your definition of active).

      At the current size of the Blackzone, that would mean 33 to 66 Hideouts per zone. You'd have to increase world size by a factor of 10 or more to accomodate all those Hideouts - which would stretch players way too thin to ever meet.
      That is the numbers game if you use your brain and creativity you understand that if guilds where is max 50 members, no more can qualify = small and very small guild who hideouts are meant to be, not for any big ones because they already have territories and all other big guild content. Then guild mast be at least 6 months old and earned lets say 1000 points every season = meaning you just cant make new small guild to have hideout right away. Or there is some other restriction what prevents big guild to make another small guild right away. Lets say if charachter has been in big guild last 6 months this and it is going to join s mall guild this guild dont qualify, etc. Just use your brains and creativity even once to give small guilds a chance. And there is also limit how many hideouts there can be in map, that will solve most of your problems also most i think cant manage to get this energy thing to their hideout maybe etc. But if you make content again for big guilds only why do you then even say in your dev talks that is for small guilds? Why you lie and keep harrassing your player base and continue to spit to your players face, we who are most important part of the game, your players, your game true content. You just lie to us, shame on you all there in the development side and management side!
      Smile because sun shines every day!
      There is some days where you just cant see the sun because of, but remember, sun always shines, every day!
    • Now big guilds can have few hideouts per guild. And what it do to world? And noone cry about it. The problem was that small guild cant have ho without paying big alliance. And it had to be solution for that. And its not. Effect will be that big alliances will have HQ hideouts now. Nothing more.
    • Rental systems don't work the way SBI thinks they work, so their changes are "irrelevant" since they're built on the notion that renter guilds have hideouts already placed inside the zones and they will rise up and flip their HO's into HQ's.

      Rental systems only exist because guilds have no other means to generate income fast enough to sustain ZVZ production on a large scale, besides contesting broken world bosses for pup-spawns. I wrote extensively about it, but I don't have 1on1 calls with Devs, so my opinion is pretty much irrelevant.

      It will defo be hilarious to watch how this develops, I definitely wouldn't advise to small guilds to drop their HQ's in the middle of a big guild's home cause you'll very likely have a bad experience. But hey, don't take my word for it try it out see what happens. :D
    • Eltharyon wrote:

      FriendlyFoe wrote:

      Again they screwed small guilds, all content is for the big guilds, small guilds and solo players please quit the game right now because SBI don't care 85% of its players, meaning small guilds and solo players. They only make content for big guilds. Big alliances. Does not matter that big guilds already have their maps and territorys, almost all the content in the game is for them. Now they make HQ hideouts also for the big guilds. If you there in SBI want to make HQ hideouts like they suppose to be, to help out little, very little and very small guilds then exclude all guilds who have more than 50 members. All guilds who have alliance, lower points these point values 5 times and then maybe small guilds also have chance, otherwise you are again spitting to the face of majority of your player base. We have small guild because, we play with real life close friends, 5 active pIayers, mostly 2-3 ppl online at evenings. We have never ever got mote than 4000 points together at seasons. This 10k is way way too much. make it max 2500 so we dont have to play Albion like it was our second job. So we can enjoy it and have FUN, imagine FUN ....SBI,not another job. I have played this game since second alpha and this management and development team only think with their...., not with their minds. What the hell, what the hell you thinking with there? Most of the players who play solo or small or very small groups have dreamed to go to the blackzone for years and you still lick the big guilds asses. I am so so angry because all you do there is make this game for the big guild content, mass battles, events for the big ones. Is it so hard to see that solo players, small and very small guilds are screaming for years now to even have the chance to go to the black zones and having hideouts where they can safely be without big harrassing smalls all the time.
      While I understand the desire to be able to have a Hideout even at your guild size, to understand our reasoning it helps to imagine the implications this would have for the game world.

      With Albion's current active user numbers, providing guilds with 5 "active" players with a Hideout HQ would mean there would be between 10,000 to 20,000 Hideouts in the world (probably even more, depending on your definition of active).

      At the current size of the Blackzone, that would mean 33 to 66 Hideouts per zone. You'd have to increase world size by a factor of 10 or more to accomodate all those Hideouts - which would stretch players way too thin to ever meet.
      Why have this guild level restriction at all? Just let any guild (level doesn't matter) maintain HQ if they can put the core in. Open world conflict with the cores will balance the HQ numbers automatically. I'm sure somewhere it was mentioned that there will be not enough cores to support 30 HQ's per zone. So I don't follow your point.
    • Syndic wrote:

      Rental systems don't work the way SBI thinks they work, so their changes are "irrelevant" since they're built on the notion that renter guilds have hideouts already placed inside the zones and they will rise up and flip their HO's into HQ's.

      Rental systems only exist because guilds have no other means to generate income fast enough to sustain ZVZ production on a large scale, besides contesting broken world bosses for pup-spawns. I wrote extensively about it, but I don't have 1on1 calls with Devs, so my opinion is pretty much irrelevant.

      It will defo be hilarious to watch how this develops, I definitely wouldn't advise to small guilds to drop their HQ's in the middle of a big guild's home cause you'll very likely have a bad experience. But hey, don't take my word for it try it out see what happens. :D
      Well SBI upped season point requirements for T7 zone from 10k points to 40k points after "community feedback". Don't tell me this "community" wasn't you?

      The post was edited 1 time, last by MasterisMK ().

    • Wow. Small Guilds will pay double or tripple now... good job SBI.
      Why i cant Upgrade my HO to an HQ if already build? Why do we have to pay double taxes now to RMT Guilds ?
      Why even develop such a System if you dont let us Upgrade via Power Cores regardless our stupid season points?
      Let us really earn our freedom. Stop the rental System.
      BA and POE already sold enough silver from their renters.
      Small Scaler, Meuchelmörder & Notfall-Nature-Healer
      Proscriptus
      Ruhm und Ehre erwarten euch nur auf dem Schlachtfeld!
    • MasterisMK wrote:

      Well SBI upped season point requirements for T7 zone from 10k points to 40k points after "community feedback". Don't tell me this "community" wasn't you?

      It wasn't. I consider the whole idea to be retarded/bad and it would be a waste of my time to give feedback on something like this.

      Making a bad idea less bad is pointless, wouldn't you agree?