HQ Hideouts

• I'm not sure I understand what I'm seeing.

So, you are introducing intestructible hideouts into the game, to help out smaller guilds.
      The condition to get one is to be in top 600 and get enough season points [thing that BIG guilds can generate in great amounts, and small guilds can only farm], and to defend it you need to bring some kind of resource to it [which again, biggest guilds can do with their numbers / caravans, and they can also block smaller ones from doing the same easily with their power / alt scounts and everything else]

So you are basically giving the first [most powerful] 600 guilds the ability to spam their maps with indestructible HO that they can support indefinitely, and even IF you somehow take their territory, you can't do a shit about said hideouts, unless you want to quit real life and camp the map 24/7 [and make your whole guild do the same, to prevent "battery" or whatever transports going in] because it is no longer a "CTA to defend", but rather a whole day map camping to prevent resources getting into the HO's. That is IF you can find out and stop one out of 100-200 caravan members entering the map.

This helps smaller guilds how?
      Ave!

The post was edited 1 time, last by Koszatniczek ().

• Koszatniczek wrote:

I'm not sure I understand what I'm seeing.

So, you are introducing intestructible hideouts into the game, to help out smaller guilds.
      The condition to get one is to be in top 600 and get enough season points [thing that BIG guilds can generate in great amounts, and small guilds can only farm], and to defend it you need to bring some kind of resource to it [which again, biggest guilds can do with their numbers / caravans, and they can also block smaller ones from doing the same easily with their power / alt scounts and everything else]

So you are basically giving the first [most powerful] 600 guilds the ability to spam their maps with indestructible HO that they can support indefinitely, and even IF you somehow take their territory, you can't do a shit about said hideouts, unless you want to quit real life and camp the map 24/7 [and make your whole guild do the same, to prevent "battery" or whatever transports going in] because it is no longer a "CTA to defend", but rather a whole day map camping to prevent resources getting into the HO's. That is IF you can find out and stop one out of 100-200 caravan members entering the map.

This helps smaller guilds how?
      yes, that feedback was given to them several times on several layers before..

I am sure they have the answer ...so far we got none so let's ask again

This helps small guilds and prevents rent situation how?

There is a thread called "don't make things that make no sense" potentially this thread should be merged?

The post was edited 1 time, last by Trial_hard ().

• I mean the first iteration looked good. 10k points is not much and there were zones in outer rings which could have generated a lot of content for smaller guilds. But by upping T7 requirement to 40k points they basically killing this whole change purpose. Looks stupid for me to be fair.
    • They want to give advantage to "X top guilds of the previous season" - which means the STRONGEST guilds in the game are the ones getting that feature. And the ones that are smaller and lower in ranking will get nothing.

So my question again - this is helping the smaller guilds HOW? SBI? What's your logic behind this?

Or a better yet question, WHAT did you guys smoke, when you have concluded a meeting with the idea that "Giving indestructible hideouts to the top guilds, will aid the smaller ones"?
      Ave!

The post was edited 1 time, last by Koszatniczek ().

• Koszatniczek wrote:

So my question again - this is helping the smaller guilds HOW? SBI? What's your logic behind this?

Or a better yet question, WHAT did you guys smoke, when you have concluded a meeting with the idea that "Giving indestructible hideouts to the top guilds, will aid the smaller ones"?
      This reminds me of the situation where SBI made srd close after 90 seconds to incentivise more pople clearing srd and therefore incentivise pvp in the open world. But they ended up making safe instanced content in the open world. They never admitted their mistake or reverted the change.

So where is the logic you ask? They are throwing a hail mary and hope that this works, and if it doesn't it will be a forgotten attempt to help smaller guilds. There is no logic involved in these changes.