When will we get Asian Servers?

• When will we get Asian Servers?

I've been playing the game for about ~15 hours now and I've been soloing it the whole time. I noticed that my ping is at an unstable 250ms that sometimes fluctuates to 300-500. I found out that Albion's servers are located at Washington USA so that kinda explains a lot. The game is beautiful and I can see myself being heavily invested in this, the only downside is that the unstable ping makes dungeon crawling more difficult than it is supposed to be and PVP being downright impossible as I get hit by the slowest of skillshots even though my character model is already out of the attack range. If possible can we get some Asian Servers? I know that the SEA community has been having my same problem for about 2 years now
    • Mrpotato wrote:

CallMeGosu wrote:

forget about this.
      they will never make eu/asia/whatever server or cluster.
      just move to other games if you have an unplayable high ping.
      sbi is just to greedy to spend money for servers ^^"
      they also dont have enough players for 2 servers, the map is simply too big for it
      nah. if open world would not be dead content at this moment there would be plenty of players.
      the game was alive with 3k players on steam. it will be also alive if you split the actual 11k.
      you just dont see all this players cause they sit in cd and hces....

EDIT: and hideouts and closing dungeons. i forgot about this.

The post was edited 1 time, last by CallMeGosu ().

• CallMeGosu wrote:

forget about this.
      well shiiii
      if thats true then that kinda sucks
      I'm still hoping for an Asian server tho
      would be great if they could implement one
      Did they release any news on this? Or was it ignored?
    • Welcome to the forum @Chomsuke,

The developers have mentioned that they are in the early stages of checking if they can combine the no sharding / single world concept with having multiple servers around the world. You can find more of that discussion here: Albion Online has finally gone mobile - Ask us anything

CallMeGosu wrote:

forget about this.
      I recommend that you do not post anything misleading to newer player unless you have the proper information. Thanks.

~Evas_Flarelight
    • Evas_Flarelight wrote:

Welcome to the forum @Chomsuke,

The developers have mentioned that they are in the early stages of checking if they can combine the no sharding / single world concept with having multiple servers around the world. You can find more of that discussion here: Albion Online has finally gone mobile - Ask us anything

CallMeGosu wrote:

forget about this.
      I recommend that you do not post anything misleading to newer player unless you have the proper information. Thanks.

~Evas_Flarelight
      as i read it, he stated an opinion.

He could have put the internet needed "i feel" or "I think" or "in my opinion" ..but i clearly feel that was his intention to state his opinion.

I strictly recommend not to go for opinions unless it harms or harasses someone or is against the law..

Don't you agree?
    • Evas_Flarelight wrote:

Welcome to the forum @Chomsuke,

CallMeGosu wrote:

forget about this.

~Evas_Flarelight
      Thanks for the info
      Surely the integration of different servers worldwide without any sharding would be a monumental challenge but if they ever do implement it, it would be a huge leap into future possible development routes that the game can have