Island buildings

• Island buildings

I built some of the farm related buildings on my island - chef, butcher, saddler, alchemist - because my understanding is that there aren’t city bonuses for these skills, and so it isn’t unprofitable to do them on my island. I am not really going to be using them yet, as I have 2 herb fields that I spend all my focus on and I am just selling the herbs that I harvest (t1 right now).

Was it a total waste to build these buildings on my island? I figure I might use them later to make potions or to make food. My friend uses my chef to make fish bait lol. I guess I’m asking if I can keep them up for potential use down the road, or if I really should demo them and recoup some of the costs.
    • JohnsonChicklet wrote:

I built some of the farm related buildings on my island - chef, butcher, saddler, alchemist - because my understanding is that there aren’t city bonuses for these skills, and so it isn’t unprofitable to do them on my island. I am not really going to be using them yet, as I have 2 herb fields that I spend all my focus on and I am just selling the herbs that I harvest (t1 right now).

Was it a total waste to build these buildings on my island? I figure I might use them later to make potions or to make food. My friend uses my chef to make fish bait lol. I guess I’m asking if I can keep them up for potential use down the road, or if I really should demo them and recoup some of the costs.
      Ehhh,... city has 15% bonus for everything, while island has not. So... you're kinda incorrect there. Aside from Mill and Butcher (I think?), buildings on islands are a waste of money.