Season Win Remove

    • I am in agreement that the #3 guild should get the win. Blue Army cheated, everyone knows it, SBI confirmed it and banned the leaders for it. To ban them for cheating and then let them keep the victory makes zero sense.

      I have said this in other threads too, but the fair compromise is remove BA and BAF from the season standings, bump up everyone else two places, but let the unbanned BA and BAF peeps keep their mounts so at least they get something.
    • Blenfjorn wrote:

      I am in agreement that the #3 guild should get the win. Blue Army cheated, everyone knows it, SBI confirmed it and banned the leaders for it. To ban them for cheating and then let them keep the victory makes zero sense.

      I have said this in other threads too, but the fair compromise is remove BA and BAF from the season standings, bump up everyone else two places, but let the unbanned BA and BAF peeps keep their mounts so at least they get something.
      this makes no sense.
    • No, its not fair with the members who probably spent hours for this, also the fact that someone from BA SOLD silver for irl money doesnt help them to win a season at all, i would agree if was the opposite of that cause them they could buy cgvg teams, castles, mercenaries with that silver, but is not the case
    • Listen here, one last time;

      BA leadership was banned for their supposed relationship, aka assisting those who did RMT activity. SBI didn't ban any more members, nor did they even state that any of BA's achievements had any impact from the RMT activity. If that was the case, SBI's policy is extremely clear on that, BA guild would have been disbanded for it without questions or warnings. SBI CMs already stated that warnings were issues because they suspected assisting of players who RMTd, so you cannot even say that any of the banned leaders were actually involved. SBI found it sufficient to ban the players who were "guilty by association" to the RMT that was going on in the background, and that's it.

      And that has very little to no actual impact on 100 to 500 Blue Army or Blue Army Freemen members who massed up 3 to 5 timers a day and had outpost and castle capturer parties up literally every hours of the day for 80 days of the season.
      If you are still spouting crap, please explain how can that be cheated away, and just before you start BSing yourself by saying BA somehow bought all territories and castles kept, start by explaining the literally more than 2000 battle reports of 20+ ZvZ activities.

      Otherwise, please spare us from your inability to cope, and try to check your logical acrobatics. Time to face with the facts by trying to become actually worthy of a win, instad of weaseling yourself to it...

      The post was edited 5 times, last by khaoscualdawath ().

    • Triforce wrote:

      this makes no sense.
      Wow, what a well thought out, detailed rebuttal.


      xGunner wrote:

      No, its not fair with the members who probably spent hours for this, also the fact that someone from BA SOLD silver for irl money doesnt help them to win a season at all, i would agree if was the opposite of that cause them they could buy cgvg teams, castles, mercenaries with that silver, but is not the case
      If you spent hours working for a guild that you know is RMTing, then you should already know what you are risking. So it is absolutely fair to strip them of the win.

      BTW, cheating is cheating. If you think that selling silver has the opposite effect, you're not factoring in the really high possibility that they were cutting in top PvPers to motivate them to work for them and secure the win. If they cheated in any way then it effected the standings one way or another.

      Again, for the peeps who worked hard and weren't involved in the ban wave, I still think it is fair for them to keep their crystal mounts so they don't walk away with nothing. But BA does not deserve this win since it is 100% confirmed they cheated.
    • Blenfjorn wrote:

      Triforce wrote:

      this makes no sense.
      Wow, what a well thought out, detailed rebuttal.

      xGunner wrote:

      No, its not fair with the members who probably spent hours for this, also the fact that someone from BA SOLD silver for irl money doesnt help them to win a season at all, i would agree if was the opposite of that cause them they could buy cgvg teams, castles, mercenaries with that silver, but is not the case
      If you spent hours working for a guild that you know is RMTing, then you should already know what you are risking. So it is absolutely fair to strip them of the win.
      BTW, cheating is cheating. If you think that selling silver has the opposite effect, you're not factoring in the really high possibility that they were cutting in top PvPers to motivate them to work for them and secure the win. If they cheated in any way then it effected the standings one way or another.

      Again, for the peeps who worked hard and weren't involved in the ban wave, I still think it is fair for them to keep their crystal mounts so they don't walk away with nothing. But BA does not deserve this win si
      At this point it's fair to assume you either can't read or you're trolling.
    • Triforce wrote:

      At this point it's fair to assume you either can't read or you're trolling.
      Another gem of a response by you. You have now twice given a reply in this thread that offers absolutely nothing to the discussion. And somehow I am the one trolling.

      Edit: actually 3 useless replies by you. I forgot your stupid meme.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Blenfjorn ().

    • Blenfjorn wrote:

      Triforce wrote:

      At this point it's fair to assume you either can't read or you're trolling.
      Another gem of a response by you. You have now twice given a reply in this thread that offers absolutely nothing to the discussion. And somehow I am the one trolling.
      Edit: actually 3 useless replies by you. I forgot your stupid meme.
      You posted daily on this forum complaining about Blue Army winning the season when SBI already stated that it did not changed anything or contributed to the season win as it made the guild poorer in general and that they won't penalize 600 members for this.

      You also said that they should let us keep the rewards but remove our wins. How does that make even sense. I guess what you are more upset about is that you'll have to pass by our statue everyday since you're only source of content seems to be sitting in the city doing HCE's.

      At this point i don't even know why you care so much since you don't seem to be participating in the season rankings or even know how much efforts it took us to flip every outpost we could every timer as we weren't sitting AFK on outpost the whole season like the poeple are saying or organize all the gvg teams, the logistics, etc. But also it would also mean that you wasted a season not only for BA but for everyone that could have gone for n°1 as some of them stopped way before the last day or mid season, as in the contrary, BA went full points grinding the whole season.

      This is first of all a technical nightmare, an idiotic solution, and overall a waste of 3 month of gaming time for everybody involved in the season rankings this season.
    • Triforce wrote:

      You posted daily on this forum complaining about Blue Army winning the season when SBI already stated that it did not changed anything or contributed to the season win as it made the guild poorer in general and that they won't penalize 600 members for this.
      You also said that they should let us keep the rewards but remove our wins. How does that make even sense. I guess what you are more upset about is that you'll have to pass by our statue everyday since you're only source of content seems to be sitting in the city doing HCE's.

      At this point i don't even know why you care so much since you don't seem to be participating in the season rankings or even know how much efforts it took us to flip every outpost we could every timer as we weren't sitting AFK on outpost the whole season like the poeple are saying or organize all the gvg teams, the logistics, etc. But also it would also mean that you wasted a season not only for BA but for everyone that could have gone for n°1 as some of them stopped way before the last day or mid season, as in the contrary, BA went full points grinding the whole season.

      This is first of all a technical nightmare, an idiotic solution, and overall a waste of 3 month of gaming time for everybody involved in the season rankings this season.
      Finally some context.

      Ok starting at the top. SBI already stated that it didn't contribute to the season win? I must have missed that, but who is to say they didn't share the money with top PvPers to motivate them to fight for Blue Army? More than likely happened, and absolutely factored into the win. Short version of this is "cheating is cheating" so it doesn't matter how it factored, but it factored.

      The reason I think you should keep the rewards is because pulling them back would be a huge challenge, considering some of you might have already sold them, given them to a friend, or an alt, etc. So to figure out where they all went would be a lot of work. Plus some of you in the guild might be innocent (or ignorant) so I don't see the harm in at least letting you keep the mount, given the amount of effort it would be to take them away.

      I could care less about seeing a statue, I don't really go into the Conquerors Hall so chances are I will never see it. Yes I do HCE. Congrats on putting that together. Not my only content though, but no need to dive into that since it is not the topic here.

      Finally, the fact that I don't participate in this activity actually makes me a good arbitrator. I don't have a vested interest either way. I can view this objectively. Blue Army cheated, that is a fact that nobody can deny. They are undeserving of the win, and you know it, and so does everyone else.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Blenfjorn ().

    • Blenfjorn wrote:

      Triforce wrote:

      You posted daily on this forum complaining about Blue Army winning the season when SBI already stated that it did not changed anything or contributed to the season win as it made the guild poorer in general and that they won't penalize 600 members for this.
      You also said that they should let us keep the rewards but remove our wins. How does that make even sense. I guess what you are more upset about is that you'll have to pass by our statue everyday since you're only source of content seems to be sitting in the city doing HCE's.

      At this point i don't even know why you care so much since you don't seem to be participating in the season rankings or even know how much efforts it took us to flip every outpost we could every timer as we weren't sitting AFK on outpost the whole season like the poeple are saying or organize all the gvg teams, the logistics, etc. But also it would also mean that you wasted a season not only for BA but for everyone that could have gone for n°1 as some of them stopped way before the last day or mid season, as in the contrary, BA went full points grinding the whole season.

      This is first of all a technical nightmare, an idiotic solution, and overall a waste of 3 month of gaming time for everybody involved in the season rankings this season.
      Finally some context.
      Ok starting at the top. SBI already stated that it didn't contribute to the season win? I must have missed that, but who is to say they didn't share the money with top PvPers to motivate them to fight for Blue Army? More than likely happened, and absolutely factored into the win. Short version of this is "cheating is cheating" so it doesn't matter how it factored, but it factored.

      The reason I think you should keep the rewards is because pulling them back would be a huge challenge, considering some of you might have already sold them, given them to a friend, or an alt, etc. So to figure out where they all went would be a lot of work. Plus some of you in the guild might be innocent (or ignorant) so I don't see the harm in at least letting you keep the mount, given the amount of effort it would be to take them away.

      I could care less about seeing a statue, I don't really go into the Conquerors Hall so chances are I will never see it. Yes I do HCE. Congrats on putting that together. Not my only content though, but no need to dive into that since it is not the topic here.

      Finally, the fact that I don't participate in this activity actually makes me a good arbitrator. I don't have a vested interest either way. I can view this objectively. Blue Army cheated, that is a fact that nobody can deny. They are undeserving of the win, and you know it, and so does everyone else.
      But all of this is only assumptions. You are making a scenerio where it fits your narrative to make your argument valid.

      Meanwhile SBI said if you got crystal clear evidence of any RMT situation, you are free to submit a ticket. Right now you are just assuming that our gvg teams were paid by real life money wich is again an assumption, i could even push it by saying it's difamation since our teams aren't banned and are participating today in the championship and you are accusing them of RMTING, and SBI has also a harch policy concerning RMT accusations.

      I would tread lightly on this subject if i were you.

      In real life legal terms it's called innocent until proven guilty.
    • Triforce wrote:

      But all of this is only assumptions. You are making a scenerio where it fits your narrative to make your argument valid.
      Meanwhile SBI said if you got crystal clear evidence of any RMT situation, you are free to submit a ticket. Right now you are just assuming that our gvg teams were paid by real life money wich is again an assumption, i could even push it by saying it's difamation since our teams aren't banned and are participating today in the championship and you are accusing them of RMTING, and SBI has also a harch policy concerning RMT accusations.

      I would tread lightly on this subject if i were you.

      In real life legal terms it's called innocent until proven guilty.
      Defamation lol.... You're really stretching. And "I would tread lightly on this on topic if I were you"??? Is that some kind of threat? lol.... You actually just made an implied threat here on a public message board. Way to go!

      Let me repeat. Cheating is cheating. Your guild cheated and that was proven and documented. The win should be removed regardless of who you make actual threats to.
    • Blenfjorn wrote:

      Triforce wrote:

      But all of this is only assumptions. You are making a scenerio where it fits your narrative to make your argument valid.
      Meanwhile SBI said if you got crystal clear evidence of any RMT situation, you are free to submit a ticket. Right now you are just assuming that our gvg teams were paid by real life money wich is again an assumption, i could even push it by saying it's difamation since our teams aren't banned and are participating today in the championship and you are accusing them of RMTING, and SBI has also a harch policy concerning RMT accusations.

      I would tread lightly on this subject if i were you.

      In real life legal terms it's called innocent until proven guilty.
      Defamation lol.... You're really stretching. And "I would tread lightly on this on topic if I were you"??? Is that some kind of threat? lol.... You actually just made an implied threat here on a public message board. Way to go!
      Let me repeat. Cheating is cheating. Your guild cheated and that was proven and documented. The win should be removed regardless of who you make actual threats to.
      At this point you are a philosopher, whose central idea is cheating. Everything can be explained with it, and everything can be related to it, and it becomes the main means to justifying whatever you want to deem unjust/evil, etc.

      And I am mildly amused by the fact that you conveniently missed my post, which was giving you a well formulated argument from straight up, fact-checkable SBI standpoints, and the community effort made by an overwhelming postion of the BA/F guild folks, who had no knowledge of who and if were RMT-ing. Just let me add here, when BA folks knew that there was RMT aboard, they reported it. It is not a wildly known fact, but when Durateen (who is likely the reason behind banning the leaders for assisting known RMTers) actually played in the guild, he was indeed reported by BA members multiple times, until he fully disappeared, and noone knew his characters anymore.

      What you are doing is literally the same thinking that, if a building block is known for a weed dealer who has access to it, then all the homes can be raided every time weed is found in the vicinity. If BA is still the proverbial enemy to you knowing this, you are delusional.


      Also, on defamation;
      Defamation - "the action of damaging the good reputation of someone; slander or libel"
      Slander - "make false and damaging statements about (someone)."
      Libel - "a published false statement that is damaging to a person's reputation; a written defamation."

      You wrote:

      Blenfjorn wrote:

      Let me repeat. Cheating is cheating. Your guild cheated and that was proven and documented.
      According to SBI, who is the only standard in this matter, Blue Army or Blue Army Freemen is not involved in the RMT, or the assisting of the RMT-ers. The leaders were warned against assisting RMT-ers, and apparently found to be still cooperating, so they were banned. The rest of the guild was not found systematically involved, so the guild is not 'guilty', so it was not banned or disbanded, nor any more individuals from BA were banned going on. So, along this line, what you stated is exactly outlining all three definitions that are applicable for defamation. Not even just not stretching, it is a perfect fit.


      Additionally on the so called threat;

      Triforce never implied real life threat to you, which you were very happy to imply (which is arguably a defamation in itself too. Ironic...)
      His very open implication was that SBI has already banned people because they have reported others of RMT falsely, and that act ended up in them being banned, when they were found to do the false reporting maliciously. Ban reasons were shared with very clear wording on that.
      In light of that very clear implication, I'd deem Triforce's words there as advice, really. He is still being considerate, while you are being very... Unreasonable, to say the least.

      The post was edited 8 times, last by khaoscualdawath ().