Round Table and Influencers - Suggestion for developers

• Round Table and Influencers - Suggestion for developers

Dear developers

Since Blue Army officers got banned for RMT there was also information that most of them had access to your Rould Table where they can send opinions about the game. Seems understandable that you are listening to their opinions way more than normal people who enjoy the game and have a lot of good ideas on how to improve the game. Last situations make us disappointed. Why do people who have huge guilds, earn trillions of silver, control the market or other aspects of the game can have more rights in your eyes than normal people ? Community saw plenty of evidences and informations that leaders who was in round table was plenty times warned by you guys until you actually banned them for RMT.

I am personally disappointed at your way of giving people the access to the Forum section where they can actually change the game. You take people who have completely no clue about aspects other than ZvZ or how to rob normal players from their money and make them richer and richer. After a few forum posts I stopped even typing anything about what you could improve in this game in the ganking section because I felt like you guys completely do not read who people say. Reality is brutal and I think most of the community in this game thinks the same.

That's why I made this post to ask you one thing.
      Wouldn't it be better to take people who care about the game, create content for it and have huge knowledge about every aspect of the game and can tell you constructive things about what's wrong and what's good ?
      I am saying about the biggest streamers, youtubers and people who are active on Forum, Reddit, Twitter etc.

For example I have a channel focused only on ganking with 12.900 subs and I heard that people say "I am the biggest ganking youtuber" which i don't feel like. I just do what I love in this game and making videos gives me a lot of fun. Me and my ganking community can give some ideas about problems on royals. And I am not telling that as a young player. I have been with your game for 4 years now and there's few things I could tell you what to improve.
      Same with Albion PewPew channel. He is an amazing person and for sure he could give opinion about corrupteds and solo ganking which do not exist right now because you guys are listening only to unexperienced zvz leaders who do not care about solo/duo/trio content in the open world.

And i believe there is a lot of big content creators who could give you amazing ideas

AngryWolf from AngryWolfYT
      AngryWolf from EliteGankers
    • i would not say that SBI completely ignore the common people in to forums

its just when it comes to ZvZ SBI would prioratize members of round table who are GM of those large guilds opinion because they control the blackzone which is suppose to be the main content of the game

but not everything is locked behind the round table forums. Things like weapon balance changes and some fresh ideas are mostly posted in regular forums
      and when certain pressing issues come up or generaly a good idea from the regular forums by the community pops up we will press it forward to the devs to take a closer look

so while its true devs give some priority to round table they still do look in the regular forums. many quality of life changes came from the regular forums

Examples are: Loadouts , use all button, changes to hellgates, corrupted dungeons , corrupted dungeon weapons buffs and nerfs and call to arms update adjustments

this are some of the examples of stuff which took traction in regular forums rather then round table.

WscieklyGaming wrote:

Wouldn't it be better to take people who care about the game, create content for it and have huge knowledge about every aspect of the game and can tell you constructive things about what's wrong and what's good ?
      I am saying about the biggest streamers, youtubers and people who are active on Forum, Reddit, Twitter etc.

also what you said here is very true. the devs here do take content creators and active forum members into round table from season to season
      https://forum.albiononline.com/index.php/Thread/155980-The-Forums-Could-Use-a-Night-Mode-Theme/

Contribute to Night Mode with the link above

FYI here is a picture me hugging Night Mode
    • The_Support_God wrote:

i would not say that SBI completely ignore the common people in to forums

its just when it comes to ZvZ SBI would prioratize members of round table who are GM of those large guilds opinion because they control the blackzone which is suppose to be the main content of the game

but not everything is locked behind the round table forums. Things like weapon balance changes and some fresh ideas are mostly posted in regular forums
      and when certain pressing issues come up or generaly a good idea from the regular forums by the community pops up we will press it forward to the devs to take a closer look

so while its true devs give some priority to round table they still do look in the regular forums. many quality of life changes came from the regular forums

Examples are: Loadouts , use all button, changes to hellgates, corrupted dungeons , corrupted dungeon weapons buffs and nerfs and call to arms update adjustments

this are some of the examples of stuff which took traction in regular forums rather then round table.

WscieklyGaming wrote:

also what you said here is very true. the devs here do take content creators and active forum members into round table from season to season
      A RT member defending RT // unexpected..
    • i did not get in by being a guild master winning a season. or being a god in pvp

i get in via active participation in the forums
      while i may not be as active as i was back in the day i did post some good suggestions and input alot of comments into making the game better

To be honest i expect you @Trial_hard to also be in the RT but i guess you were abit "rough" with your words . or did you turn them down when you were invited?
      i am saying this in a friendly manner because your opinions (at least what you are trying to express) are welcomed into RT
      https://forum.albiononline.com/index.php/Thread/155980-The-Forums-Could-Use-a-Night-Mode-Theme/

• The_Support_God wrote:

i did not get in by being a guild master winning a season. or being a god in pvp

i get in via active participation in the forums
      while i may not be as active as i was back in the day i did post some good suggestions and input alot of comments into making the game better

To be honest i expect you @Trial_hard to also be in the RT but i guess you were abit "rough" with your words . or did you turn them down when you were invited?
      i am saying this in a friendly manner because your opinions (at least what you are trying to express) are welcomed into RT
      I declined as i do not see it beneficial for the game to filter and speak behind closed doors

In RL i am supporting transparency and maximum open communication.

So big no-go for me in general. I cannot change it but I can decide for me..
    • Ok then i respect your decision

i do most of my posts in the regular forums anyway
      there are many interesting topics and fresh ideas there to be found which will help the game one way or another

while i may seem like the guy who is like always on the dev's side in alot of things
      it is not because i want to be but i am the kind of guy who wants to see both sides of the argument
      if you can convince me that your change will be of the good kind in that topic after putting down logic i cannot refute only then i will give up and agree with you

The post was edited 1 time, last by The_Support_God ().