Destiny Board 100 level

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Destiny Board 100 level

In chat I had a fellow player say they had gotten to level seven hundred, however I seem to freeze at 100 as I progress. So my questions are. 1) Is there a way to track or advance beyond level 100? 2) Is there something going on behind the scenes that is still adding benefits to my weapon or armor beyond Destiny Board level 100? I feel I am missing something and really appreciate clarification. Thank you.
      :P
    • DeathDealer995 wrote:

In chat I had a fellow player say they had gotten to level seven hundred, however I seem to freeze at 100 as I progress. So my questions are. 1) Is there a way to track or advance beyond level 100? 2) Is there something going on behind the scenes that is still adding benefits to my weapon or armor beyond Destiny Board level 100? I feel I am missing something and really appreciate clarification. Thank you.
      :P
      Hello!
      100 is the current maximum but there is works to increase it to 120 apparently. When you get too 100, your PvE fame converts to Fame Credit, wich can be used into leveling other items.