1533 Accounts banned for third-party currency transactions

    • Deathskills wrote:

      Sinatra.SUN wrote:



      3.RMT destroying game power balance.
      Could someone explain how a guildleader selling ingame silver for reallife money disrupts the balance?. Selling silver is literally shooting yourself in the foot, because all your wealth is being crippled making your guild poorer and giving an advantage to the enemy. Buying silver for money is the activity that ACTUALLY can disrupt the power balance. That is the most damaging form of RMT, and that is already in the game run by SBI themselves. It doesnt destroy the power balance, but it destroys the SBI business model for the game. This is also valid because thats actually true - and that is the argument you should use instead of some "disrupting power balance" which it simply doesnt.
      3. it does destroy it since it encourage as little conflict as possible so the biggest income is from season rewards, siphon and rent silver on top of taxes.

      and like multiple people mentionned, isn't there a rumor about leadership of CIR/POE helping Durateen get fame up on an alt due to getting banned???
      That is not an explanation - that is an assertion without data or arguments. +some rumor mongering.
    • zizkas wrote:



      It might be worrying that you might get banned for no reason, but there is a better idea - don't rmt or get involved with people who do.

      Yeah, that's the point. Why should I be worried about doing business with people if it's not my job to determine if they are RMTing or not. I don't have any proofs, I can only speculate.
      So it's easy to say "don't get involved with people who RMT". I'm not from BA, I will not get a warning.


      Ismark wrote:

      Well done SBI, don't listen to the these clowns leading POE and SUN, they're only afraid cause they know they're gonna be next.
      They will be next when they decide to be vocal about leaving this game.
      Make HCE lvl 15+ BZ only
    • Wydoyolo wrote:



      Ismark wrote:

      Well done SBI, don't listen to the these clowns leading POE and SUN, they're only afraid cause they know they're gonna be next.
      They will be next when they decide to be vocal about leaving this game.

      I track where my silver is and what it's doing better then SBI does.

      In my case both options are actually very bad PR for SBI;

      - Either I'm RMTing and SBI is intentionally not banning me because X reason
      - Or I'm not RMTing and SBI is intentionally not sanctioning TOS violations for harassment/slander

      @Korn how are you gonna whitewash that? Am I RMTing or am I not RMTing? Does consistent reference to me RMTing represent a TOS violation in the part where players are forbidden to "offend other Users or damage the reputation of a third party by making a false or unjust statement" - or should I start playing along with the propaganda story and rename POE to RMT?

      The only thing that is 100% clear here is that TOS violations are ignored until it's convenient for SBI to decide they won't ignore them anymore. Which is why Mojo got banned for having Durateen on an alt in his guild allegedly doing stuff with guild stuff, and Mamono won't get banned for having Lebron on an alt in his guild making guild stuff go poof. I've worked with Mojo for a very long time now, and if the dude tells me they didn't get any warning whatsoever I'm more inclined to believe him then SBI who has a proven track record by now of being inconsistent.

      It's worth mentioning that this unprofessional CM also accidentally happened to be in the same guild Mojo evicted 2-3 times from the BZ - could the unprofessional behavior be connected to in-game grudges? Players should NEVER be involved in CM/GM work for the company, it always results in shit like this. Regardless, this precedent is horrible PR for the game and a giant stain on the company itself.

      The only 100% watertight evidence for guilt by association when it comes to RMT, is a bank statement from A to B to C that corresponds to the silver value removed, which is data that only the official authorities can request from financial institutions, definitely not a random company. If you have that then kudos, if you have discord screenshots then roflmao good luck.
    • there's still a hell of a bunch of hypocrites here .. how many of you know someone who has RMT in the game at least once? have these guys been banned? Were you banned because you knew them? in short, I don't find this public relentlessness normal, while others continue to do RMT, these are the people who have worked hard to keep BA alive for so many years and who have offered content to thousands of people. players. you pick the players too is not legitimate i have been at BA since february and if i show you how many hours i spent working for this win you would understand .. then stop blaming. attack the real culprits whether they are in BA or elsewhere


      moreover, I do not find either that these people are namedwhile they have not directly done RMT and all those who are banned from RMT are not publicly denounced,is this just a way to "hard" everyone who was waiting for BA to collapse?

      The post was edited 2 times, last by tattoonesh ().

    • talking about WARNINGS from SBI

      didnt Africanow had the same issue with "warnings" about alliance tag
      Aparenttly [OOPS] Sorry Mojo is too Offensive and not Allowed

      didnt our dear SBI removed his alliance after Africanow ignored warning that he never get?
      Africanow SBI TICKET

      oh well seems like its not the first time

      The post was edited 2 times, last by Evas_Flarelight: Keep the discussion civil. ().

    • I said this on the subreddit and I'll say it again: Who in their right fucking mind genuinely thinks that SBI, as a whole would actively work with or allow the RMTers to RMT because they bring them content? If you don't trust the Devs don't play the game.

      Everyone has been asking for them to publish names for the longest time, and now that they do it in a way people don't like those who could be affected by it next are melding.

      Sucks to Suck.
      Follow the TOS for the game you want to play.
      Cry about it.
    • Sinatra.SUN wrote:

      2. Guilty by association.
      I don't like one bit your argument of inviting rmt players into your guild can get guild leadership banned. Will gm's get sniffing tools by sbi to screen in the application process ?. As a guild leader i expect SBI to be the ones handling bannings and suspensions, and if a player is applying and lives up to the fame requirements or whatnot then that is what works for the guilds. We cannot have a SBI blacklist where if a guild invites someone from that list, then sbi will destroy the guild. We have no way of knowing. SBI chose a free to play model, the guild leaders did not - and SBI must handle their bans and that can never be a gm task.
      AND - when we dont know who is banned, then how can we avoid inviting them into our guilds ?
      You make some valid points but hard to sympathize when your guild (SUN) knowingly invited a ban evading russian crystal team back multiple times.

      There is a difference between not knowing who breaches TOS and feigning ignorance.
    • Cessari wrote:




      Tout le monde leur demande de publier des noms depuis très longtemps, et maintenant qu'ils le font d'une manière que les gens n'aiment pas, ceux qui pourraient être affectés par la suite se mélangent.


      vous écrivez vraiment ce qui vous convient pour comprendre .. clairement où sont les autres noms sur cette liste ? tu voulais juste voir le BA tomber .. le reste des noms tu t'en fous
    • This is really comedy central , so most people are mad because SBI revealed the names of people who RMT in the bilions of silver? If anything SBI has a company is too lenient , most of us played EVE , and there they ban you and dont´t give a shit , and they are meticulous going months of transactions etc..

      But the most stupid thing is one of the leading guilds in our game were actively RMT and your here claming the big damage was/is SBI name dropping ?

      Are you trolling or want to see the game burn?
    • Sinatra.SUN wrote:

      Ok so the current logic is that if you know that durateen is rmt'ing then you should be banned for having him call for alliance cta's.

      To my knowledge Durateen called for the Anti poe coalition quite a bit during the last 2 wars - does that mean that SBI is about to ban the leadership in those guilds as well, or is this only targeted at blue army ?. And when they ban those anti poe guilds for harboring Durateen, will they be called out in the news section as well ?

      Additionally im wondering how any of us could actually know for sure that durateen has been banned when SBI to my knowledge never released any information stating that he actually was banned.

      So we can get banned for harboring banned players, but we cannot get told which players are banned.

      And the wildest thing here is that for the first time in 4 years you decide to name and shame a particular target of your ban for rmt, and then those guys (and girl) you witchhung didnt even RMT, but they knew about someone doing it.

      This case will forever be a mystery.
      Everybody knows durateen has been banned countless times, he made a twitch stream back when he was in CIR making an alt to ban evade with tomes given by Syndic, they have been warned he was a banned player anyway, no excuse.
      Your insistence on this subject is quite funny, would you have something to hide that you are afraid to have your guild exposed as blue army was?
    • Nedjii wrote:

      Sinatra.SUN wrote:

      Ok so the current logic is that if you know that durateen is rmt'ing then you should be banned for having him call for alliance cta's.

      To my knowledge Durateen called for the Anti poe coalition quite a bit during the last 2 wars - does that mean that SBI is about to ban the leadership in those guilds as well, or is this only targeted at blue army ?. And when they ban those anti poe guilds for harboring Durateen, will they be called out in the news section as well ?

      Additionally im wondering how any of us could actually know for sure that durateen has been banned when SBI to my knowledge never released any information stating that he actually was banned.

      So we can get banned for harboring banned players, but we cannot get told which players are banned.

      And the wildest thing here is that for the first time in 4 years you decide to name and shame a particular target of your ban for rmt, and then those guys (and girl) you witchhung didnt even RMT, but they knew about someone doing it.

      This case will forever be a mystery.
      Everybody knows durateen has been banned countless times, he made a twitch stream back when he was in CIR making an alt to ban evade with tomes given by Syndic, they have been warned he was a banned player anyway, no excuse.Your insistence on this subject is quite funny, would you have something to hide that you are afraid to have your guild exposed as blue army was?
      So you argue that i have something to hide because i dont support how SBI handled this?. I am a advocate for having all bans public btw.

      The difference i think is that i am old fuck with a high end job in reallife, which means all the RMT i have done in my life is buying. I would never and have never sold anything for rl money because i simply dont need that. Those who sell silver for rl money are probably young sutdents or living in areas of the world where this is more than buying an icecream.

      If anything i am a whale, and i have RMT'ed as in bought ingame currencies in most game i have played. I have however not done that in albion for 2 reasons. 1. I have no need for silver and 2. If i had, i could already buy it from SBI.
      I spend 2500 euro on playing Archeage, but buying gold in Albion is legal - so i would gladly spend 2500 euro on albion as well if there was a need, but there simply isnt.
      I would love to spend a ton of money on albion because for me its simply the best game there is, but there really isnt anything i can throw money at (except 2 legacy accounts and 2 skins)

      I am pretty secure in the use of SUN guild funds, and i guess i have been reported a couple thousand times by the masses. Ive been pretty secure until now because i dont break any rules, but i must admit that after SBI starts to follow the masses more than the terms of service, and when SBI hires a guy who have been evicted several times by mojo and then mojo gets banned, well then i must admit that i have been part of evicting a ton of players and guilds and i just hope one of them dont get a job at SBI as it looks now.

      Its weird times. And as Syndic wrote then its easy to wonder how come blue army leadership gets banned for harboring Durateen when Elevate have been harboring Lebron for years but their leadership is untouched. How is that not personal ?. And how come that the leadership in the Anti poe guilds who also harbored Durateen goes free as well. It just stinks.

      When i RMT i buy because i have way more money than time, and if i did RMT it would be buying, and thats ironically legal as long as SBI is your silver pusher :).


      /F

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Sinatra.SUN ().

    • Elevate harboring lebron? I don't know what you smoked there, he was leading a squad alliance for seasons under Mojo leadership just as Durateen, he has never been in Elevate.
      As for the community manager do you really think it's the community manager taking this kind of decision? It's obviously not and you're biased and trying to discredit her which is pretty lame.
    • Sinatra.SUN wrote:

      Nedjii wrote:

      Sinatra.SUN wrote:

      Ok so the current logic is that if you know that durateen is rmt'ing then you should be banned for having him call for alliance cta's.

      To my knowledge Durateen called for the Anti poe coalition quite a bit during the last 2 wars - does that mean that SBI is about to ban the leadership in those guilds as well, or is this only targeted at blue army ?. And when they ban those anti poe guilds for harboring Durateen, will they be called out in the news section as well ?

      Additionally im wondering how any of us could actually know for sure that durateen has been banned when SBI to my knowledge never released any information stating that he actually was banned.

      So we can get banned for harboring banned players, but we cannot get told which players are banned.

      And the wildest thing here is that for the first time in 4 years you decide to name and shame a particular target of your ban for rmt, and then those guys (and girl) you witchhung didnt even RMT, but they knew about someone doing it.

      This case will forever be a mystery.
      Everybody knows durateen has been banned countless times, he made a twitch stream back when he was in CIR making an alt to ban evade with tomes given by Syndic, they have been warned he was a banned player anyway, no excuse.Your insistence on this subject is quite funny, would you have something to hide that you are afraid to have your guild exposed as blue army was?
      So you argue that i have something to hide because i dont support how SBI handled this?. I am a advocate for having all bans public btw.
      The difference i think is that i am old fuck with a high end job in reallife, which means all the RMT i have done in my life is buying. I would never and have never sold anything for rl money because i simply dont need that. Those who sell silver for rl money are probably young sutdents or living in areas of the world where this is more than buying an icecream.

      If anything i am a whale, and i have RMT'ed as in bought ingame currencies in most game i have played. I have however not done that in albion for 2 reasons. 1. I have no need for silver and 2. If i had, i could already buy it from SBI.
      I spend 2500 euro on playing Archeage, but buying gold in Albion is legal - so i would gladly spend 2500 euro on albion as well if there was a need, but there simply isnt.
      I would love to spend a ton of money on albion because for me its simply the best game there is, but there really isnt anything i can throw money at (except 2 legacy accounts and 2 skins)

      I am pretty secure in the use of SUN guild funds, and i guess i have been reported a couple thousand times by the masses. Ive been pretty secure until now because i dont break any rules, but i must admit that after SBI starts to follow the masses more than the terms of service, and when SBI hires a guy who have been evicted several times by mojo and then mojo gets banned, well then i must admit that i have been part of evicting a ton of players and guilds and i just hope one of them dont get a job at SBI as it looks now.

      Its weird times. And as Syndic wrote then its easy to wonder how come blue army leadership gets banned for harboring Durateen when Elevate have been harboring Lebron for years but their leadership is untouched. How is that not personal ?. And how come that the leadership in the Anti poe guilds who also harbored Durateen goes free as well. It just stinks.

      When i RMT i buy because i have way more money than time, and if i did RMT it would be buying, and thats ironically legal as long as SBI is your silver pusher :).


      /F
      Its weird times, yeah really weird init?
    • Nedjii wrote:

      Elevate harboring lebron? I don't know what you smoked there, he was leading a squad alliance for seasons under Mojo leadership just as Durateen, he has never been in Elevate.
      As for the community manager do you really think it's the community manager taking this kind of decision? It's obviously not and you're biased and trying to discredit her which is pretty lame.
      from my experience in different communities, CM can 100% cause push and raise the importance of some issues to become prio if they deem it could affect worse the community/retention since their job is feedback and a bit of metrics.

      So there is a chance that a CM could help push this as a prio so it gets dealt with faster.
    • Moesephh wrote:

      Sinatra.SUN wrote:

      >If anything i am a whale

      > I spend 2500 euro on playing Archeage, but buying gold in Albion is legal - so i would gladly spend 2500 euro on albion as well if there was a need, but there simply isnt
      Homie just called himself a whale because he spent 2500
      some1 please inform this guy
      ok a dolphin then, or possibly a salmon.

      Point is that if i was to RMT it would be buying, not selling, and the whole notion of the years of accusations of Sun taking part in any form of RMT scheme is just absurd.

      Im all for banning for RMT, but either they give all names or they give none. And this whole thing with guilds harboring banned players can cost the leadership bans, then there is NO list anywhere by SBI that states who these illegal refugees are - not even Durateen who this is apparantly about is mentioned anywhere by SBI as far as i know.

      Anyways, i'm not even playing the game anymore. I look forward to fight those who go free of this cancel culture ban wave we have going once we get the the next content update.

      peace and love

      /F