1533 Accounts banned for third-party currency transactions

• SamTheRebornGuy wrote:

Nesnes wrote:

Among these accounts were some very well-known players involved in RMT and people associated with them, including the leaders of the well-known guild Blue Army. These players have been warned on multiple occasions to not cooperate with certain well-known RMTers and have ignored these warnings continuously.
      Isn't it convinient that they were banned only AFTER winning 4 seasons and disbanding? How convenient
      If only SBI cared about their own game, It really is a shame that they don't

The timing indeed looks very bad.

However, we just recently concluded our investigation on this, and it was a complex one, which took a long time.

Essentially, we had two choices:
      1. Act on the findings right away - even if the timing looks bad
      2. Artificially wait for a few weeks and only then act on the findings - to avoid the timing looking bad

We decided to go with option 1.
    • Are you kidding me SBI? They have been RMTing for years, they have been given MULTIPLE warnings from you (XD) and yet you do not touch them until they decide to "officially" disband and all of their silver is already in $!? What a disappointment! What a joke!

P.S. That is only a PR move from you... I'm looking forward to watch official stream... Wanna see BA TV faces after all of this!

Cheers to those who play for fun!

The post was edited 4 times, last by Ashoracky ().

• Korn wrote:

A clarification on the warnings, as admittedly, it's very easy to misunderstand:

An earlier version of the statement mentioned that guild leadership was "warned" about RMT. This warning was not handed out due to these accounts doing RMT themselves, but because people in their guild were caught doing RMT using guild assets. Guild leadership back then told us that they didn't know about this, so we warned them not to accept the banned RMTers into their guild under alt accounts. Despite this warning, banned RMT accounts were let back into the guild as alts, and set up the same RMT operation - using guild assets - again. This is why the current ban wave now extend to the guild leadership, as we have clear evidence that they knowingly alllowed this RMT to happen within their guilds.

To avoid any confusion, any account found directly doing RMT is always banned right away, no warnings given.

Took you a month to ban

But this takes only few days to ban homeless crew for giving offensive to mojo
      reddit.com/r/albiononline/comm…ojo_is_too_offensive_and/

If you want to take responsibility, first step is to remove blue army as number 1

cdn.discordapp.com/attachments…gin_Screen_20170811_2.png

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kajack ().

• Korn wrote:

A clarification on the warnings, as admittedly, it's very easy to misunderstand:

An earlier version of the statement mentioned that guild leadership was "warned" about RMT. This warning was not handed out due to these accounts doing RMT themselves, but because people in their guild were caught doing RMT using guild assets. Guild leadership back then told us that they didn't know about this, so we warned them not to accept the banned RMTers into their guild under alt accounts. Despite this warning, banned RMT accounts were let back into the guild as alts, and set up the same RMT operation - using guild assets - again. This is why the current ban wave now extend to the guild leadership, as we have clear evidence that they knowingly alllowed this RMT to happen within their guilds.

To avoid any confusion, any account found directly doing RMT is always banned right away, no warnings given.
      So you banned people for accepting players to the guild that should be banned in the first place? So, it's their fault that banned players are able to play again?
      Where do I find it in ToS?

Is it because they didn't report it to you?
      What about 297 other players in the guild that knew there is RMTer?

Does the rule apply only to leadership and right/left hand?
      Make HCE lvl 15+ BZ only

The post was edited 2 times, last by Wydoyolo ().

• Kajack wrote:

Korn wrote:

Took you a month to ban

If you want to take responsibility, first step is to remove blue army as number 1

so you're negating the work of 600 members because SBI can't ban one man using alt accounts to avoid his ban? some poeple still sore BA won again i see. Keep malding BA stays the best guild of all time.
    • Kajack wrote:

Nesnes wrote:

Just to clarify this: the people that were warned and then banned were not the ones RMTíng, they have been banned because they supported the players that were RMTíng. They have been warned not to support and harbor them, and they still did.

CaptainPando wrote:

wait.... people that rmt get warnings?.... I have seen you guys straight ban people. Why do they get warnings?

Altiahad wrote:

Imagine handing out bans straight out of bat to whole player base, but BA leadership gets "WaRnED MulTiPle TimeS" before they get their well deserved ban...

Nice job SBI, just another proof that you are biased af!

So how long did you gave them warnings because there were proofs and they don't deserve. They dont absolute deserve to be #1 in standing in albion if it does, it just shows you can win this game only RMT
      Don't give me that BS excuse that it takes time to remove statue of blue army and replace it. YOU CAN LITERALLY PRESS "DEL" BUTTON on a keyboard.

Anyway great job but you could have done a better job on fixing this crap because the dmg has been done and blue army is #1 because they pay their guild mates, political taking territories and etc because they use real money to win the black zone which resulted of dead of multiple guilds from bw area with your terrible job resulted dead events from the south which makes the game more boring and only one still winning is just arch and poe.
      if you would have read the post, the CM said these poeple didn't RMT.
    • Triforce wrote:

Kajack wrote:

Nesnes wrote:

Just to clarify this: the people that were warned and then banned were not the ones RMTíng, they have been banned because they supported the players that were RMTíng. They have been warned not to support and harbor them, and they still did.

CaptainPando wrote:

wait.... people that rmt get warnings?.... I have seen you guys straight ban people. Why do they get warnings?

Altiahad wrote:

Imagine handing out bans straight out of bat to whole player base, but BA leadership gets "WaRnED MulTiPle TimeS" before they get their well deserved ban...

Nice job SBI, just another proof that you are biased af!

So how long did you gave them warnings because there were proofs and they don't deserve. They dont absolute deserve to be #1 in standing in albion if it does, it just shows you can win this game only RMTDon't give me that BS excuse that it takes time to remove statue of blue army and replace it. YOU CAN LITERALLY PRESS "DEL" BUTTON on a keyboard.

Anyway great job but you could have done a better job on fixing this crap because the dmg has been done and blue army is #1 because they pay their guild mates, political taking territories and etc because they use real money to win the black zone which resulted of dead of multiple guilds from bw area with your terrible job resulted dead events from the south which makes the game more boring and only one still winning is just arch and poe.
      if you would have read the post, the CM said these poeple didn't RMT.
      You don't need to be a 5head to understand that it was indirectly allowed within BA community so please...
    • Korn wrote:

However, we just recently concluded our investigation on this, and it was a complex one, which took a long time.

2. Artificially wait for a few weeks and only then act on the findings - to avoid the timing looking bad

Timing looks comical to say the least.

Might wanna explain to your new CM (cause it looks clueless) the SBI policy on name-shaming - this is the first time SBI name-dropped (we all know who BA leadership is) who they banned, it has never before happened in the game to my knowledge. If it was a mistake then it's understandable and rectifiable, if it was intentional then you're just flexing on people cause they quit your game.

I actually struggle to understand how this is anything but a PR flex - they quit so you ban them because, and if they decide to play again they can just make another account and play same as everyone else you ever banned (Shiro, QueenBR, Skuzkabel, Warriz, etc)?

And like Wydoyolo said, banning people for inviting to their guild is actually retarded funny. Why am I not banned SBI? I invited someone to my guild a few hours ago, is it also a complex investigation? Am I not well-known in the community as the RMT Overlord that reigns above all lesser RMT aspirants? :D
    • Triforce wrote:

Kajack wrote:

Korn wrote:

Took you a month to ban

so you're negating the work of 600 members because SBI can't ban one man using alt accounts to avoid his ban? some poeple still sore BA won again i see. Keep malding BA stays the best guild of all time.
      I'd say its BA leadership negating the work of 600 members, not SBI, the guild leadership that knowingly did what they did are the ones those members should be upset with. Yeah, SBI can't ban 1 man using alt accounts to avoid his ban (because they don't know which alt accounts are his) but BA leadership did :)

Just looks like the entire BA empire was built on back door deals, RMT, doxxing, harassments, racism and homophonic tendencies. The perfect cherry on top of a dark and distorted history of albions 'greatest guild ever'

Turns out BA is basically the Cosby of Albion.
    • Panzerchrek wrote:

Triforce wrote:

Kajack wrote:

Korn wrote:

Took you a month to banBut this takes only few days to ban homeless crew for giving offensive to mojo

I'd say its BA leadership negating the work of 600 members, not SBI, the guild leadership that knowingly did what they did are the ones those members should be upset with. Yeah, SBI can't ban 1 man using alt accounts to avoid his ban (because they don't know which alt accounts are his) but BA leadership did :)
      Just looks like the entire BA empire was built on back door deals, RMT, doxxing, harassments, racism and homophonic tendencies. The perfect cherry on top of a dark and distorted history of albions 'greatest guild ever'

Turns out BA is basically the Cosby of Albion.
      long time ago i got dived by a t2 blob in solo dungeon, mojo was with them.
      i was a bit angry but now i understand: mojo was hungry, electricity bill had to get paid.
      the kill on me was the slice of bread he was craving for.
      im sure i will be send to heaven for saving mojos live.
      everything makes sense now!
    • Korn wrote:

Ive been playing this game since beta 1

Since the begining this game has always being a joke regarding bans
      Just look at the amount of "banned" players that are still playing and u just ignore it, you can list alot of known community names that are banned and stil play the game

Now u come up with a new rule and ban someone over "inviting a banned player to the guild that we cant keep banned because we are bad at our job"... when things looks already bad you can somehow come up with a even shittier action

Bravo you out did it yourself, solid work 10/10
    • Syndic wrote:

Might wanna explain to your new CM (cause it looks clueless) the SBI policy on name-shaming - this is the first time SBI name-dropped (we all know who BA leadership is) who they banned, it has never before happened in the game to my knowledge. If it was a mistake then it's understandable and rectifiable, if it was intentional then you're just flexing on people cause they quit your game.

I actually struggle to understand how this is anything but a PR flex - they quit so you ban them because, and if they decide to play again they can just make another account and play same as everyone else you ever banned (Shiro, QueenBR, Skuzkabel, Warriz, etc)?

And like Wydoyolo said, banning people for inviting to their guild is actually retarded funny. Why am I not banned SBI? I invited someone to my guild a few hours ago, is it also a complex investigation? Am I not well-known in the community as the RMT Overlord that reigns above all lesser RMT aspirants? :D
      Telling other guilds leadership that they are going to be held accountable for their members actions, if those actions involve RMT and the guild's assets. Seems like more of a warning to others not to get involved in similar activities.

Complaining that SBI doesn't do enough, while complaining about what little they have done. Is also sort of ridiculous. It's like you have a script that anytime anything SBI does you need to cry about it. A lot of people seem to be playing off the same script to.

Pretending that this is about "banning people for inviting to their guild" is ACTUALLY retarded funny. No one got banned for inviting people to their guild. They got banned for being part of a conspiracy to RMT. Because once they were warned, and didn't stop, they became complicit.

You mostly just sound really scared about all this. Like fear has taken over and you have lost all reason.
      Demon Lord - UwU
    • Syndic wrote:

Korn wrote:

So when are you quitting? Asking for a friend.
    • As one of the gm in this game, how do we suppose to know people we invite involve to any RMT behavior ?
      A lot of us in real life's job won't have such profession to find out if those members who "really" involve to any RMT thing.
      Since when its gm's job to find out who involve RMT in their guild ? We are just players as well.
      If SBI don't come out to clarify this part, how am I suppose to know next people I invite to the guild will cause my guild banned or not ?
      It doesn't make any sense at all lol.

Please any SBI can clarify this, otherwise how am I suppose to know who should I invite or not ?

Also one more thing.
      A lot of huge alliance were taking renting from small guild.
      I believe there are must some renters paid by rmt money.
      Under this condition how come those huge alliance still survive ?
      It's hard for me to believe all the money they collected are 100% clean ....

Also for the timing SBI release the new HQ system
      When Blue Army the largest "slave organization disband", and you guys finally decide to balance the rental shit ?
      And now ban RMT right after they win #1 this season and disband ?
      Well done SBI lol

The post was edited 2 times, last by TimTomato ().

• TimTomato wrote:

As one of the gm in this game, how do we suppose to know people we invite involve to any RMT behavior ?
      A lot of us in real life's job won't have such profession to find out if those members who "really" involve to any RMT thing.
      Since when its gm's job to find out who involve RMT in their guild ? We are just players as well.
      If SBI don't come out to clarify this part, how am I suppose to know next people I invite to the guild will cause my guild banned or not ?
      It doesn't make any sense at all lol.

Please any SBI can clarify this, otherwise how am I suppose to know who should I invite or not ?

Also one more thing.
      A lot of huge alliance were taking renting from small guild.
      I believe there are must some renters paid by rmt money.
      Under this condition how come those huge alliance still survive ?
      It's hard for me to believe all the money they collected are 100% clean ....
      Users are prohibited from selling, purchasing, renting, leasing, offering, accepting, disseminating or copying Virtual Benefits, including Virtual Currency, within and/or outside the Game - in whatever form – to/from third parties unless expressly permitted by these Terms and Conditions or the Game Rules
      Make HCE lvl 15+ BZ only