1533 Accounts banned for third-party currency transactions

• Nesnes wrote:

harbor them
      Note to self: Don't harbor albion fugitives.

I understand the bans, but I also understand that albion RMT ban strategy has false positives left and right.
      I remember reading one of the devs saying do not accept money from anyone you don't know, might get you banned.
      Truly, what a beautiful sandbox. Off the top of my head I can get a bunch of people banned with one credit card and a dream.

Which is why everytime I read one of these posts, which are most likely meant to deter and scare you of doing any RMT, I get the exact opposite feeling.
      I guess the only way to play it safe is not to play at all.

Want to be nice and give a bunch of money? Something to talk about? Duel for a bunch of money? drop? Better pray you won't be labeled an RMT criminal and get your thousands of hours wiped out in a second.
    • Nesnes wrote:

Just to clarify this: the people that were warned and then banned were not the ones RMTíng, they have been banned because they supported the players that were RMTíng. They have been warned not to support and harbor them, and they still did.

CaptainPando wrote:

wait.... people that rmt get warnings?.... I have seen you guys straight ban people. Why do they get warnings?

Altiahad wrote:

Imagine handing out bans straight out of bat to whole player base, but BA leadership gets "WaRnED MulTiPle TimeS" before they get their well deserved ban...

Nice job SBI, just another proof that you are biased af!

So how long did you gave them warnings because there were proofs and they don't deserve. They dont absolute deserve to be #1 in standing in albion if it does, it just shows you can win this game only RMT

Don't give me that BS excuse that it takes time to remove statue of blue army and replace it. YOU CAN LITERALLY PRESS "DEL" BUTTON on a keyboard.

Anyway great job but you could have done a better job on fixing this crap because the dmg has been done and blue army is #1 because they pay their guild mates, political taking territories and etc because they use real money to win the black zone which resulted of dead of multiple guilds from bw area with your terrible job resulted dead events from the south which makes the game more boring and only one still winning is just arch and poe.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kajack ().

• Kajack wrote:

Nesnes wrote:

Just to clarify this: the people that were warned and then banned were not the ones RMTíng, they have been banned because they supported the players that were RMTíng. They have been warned not to support and harbor them, and they still did.

CaptainPando wrote:

wait.... people that rmt get warnings?.... I have seen you guys straight ban people. Why do they get warnings?

Altiahad wrote:

Imagine handing out bans straight out of bat to whole player base, but BA leadership gets "WaRnED MulTiPle TimeS" before they get their well deserved ban...

Nice job SBI, just another proof that you are biased af!

So how long did you gave them warnings because there were proofs and they don't deserve. They dont absolute deserve to be #1 in standing in albion if it does, it just shows you can win this game only RMT
      Don't give me that BS excuse that it takes time to remove statue of blue army and replace it. YOU CAN LITERALLY PRESS "DEL" BUTTON on a keyboard.
      Ah yes, wipe history cause we hate them. Classy.
    • Mishirene wrote:

Holy fuck. After reading the ban list I gotta say I'm pretty surprised they actually banned him. Especially after the war.

Here's the ban list in case anyone else wants to take a look! https://forum.albiononline.com/index.php/Thread/42069-BA-RMT-Ban-List-2021
      God what a great list that shows off just how deep the rmting runs in this game who would know that such folks would do this just to win some pixels.
    • Nesnes wrote:

Among these accounts were some very well-known players involved in RMT and people associated with them, including the leaders of the well-known guild Blue Army. These players have been warned on multiple occasions to not cooperate with certain well-known RMTers and have ignored these warnings continuously.
      Are you guys really able to say that with pride? The fuck SBI...
    • Nesnes wrote:

Among these accounts were some very well-known players involved in RMT and people associated with them, including the leaders of the well-known guild Blue Army. These players have been warned on multiple occasions to not cooperate with certain well-known RMTers and have ignored these warnings continuously.
      Isn't it convinient that they were banned only AFTER winning 4 seasons and disbanding? How convenient

If only SBI cared about their own game, It really is a shame that they don't
    • "RMT is extremely harmful to the game’s power balance and in-game economy. Please do not engage in RMT, and do not support others in engaging in RMT within your guild or alliance."

yeah, thats why u allow trading gold.
      at least u can just say that it cuts your profits instead of talking shit like this XD
    • A clarification on the warnings, as admittedly, it's very easy to misunderstand:

An earlier version of the statement mentioned that guild leadership was "warned" about RMT. This warning was not handed out due to these accounts doing RMT themselves, but because people in their guild were caught doing RMT using guild assets. Guild leadership back then told us that they didn't know about this, so we warned them not to accept the banned RMTers into their guild under alt accounts. Despite this warning, banned RMT accounts were let back into the guild as alts, and set up the same RMT operation - using guild assets - again. This is why the current ban wave now extend to the guild leadership, as we have clear evidence that they knowingly alllowed this RMT to happen within their guilds.

To avoid any confusion, any account found directly doing RMT is always banned right away, no warnings given.