ADRENALINE BOOST - revert to old version plz.

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • ADRENALINE BOOST - revert to old version plz.

      that is all.

      Having to nerf/buffing everything based on corrupted dungeons is so bad. Especially since you added new mechanics to make running in CD harder to do that are unrelated to weapon/skill choices.

      all nerfs are based off the top twitch streamed things (GvG/CD/Zerg) yet so many players do a lot of other things.
    • Tabor wrote:

      The ability is actually a buff if you use it to fight and not run. It should be absurdly easy to hit somebody within 3.5 seconds which means you get the full 7 second at 40% compared to the old version of 50% at 5 seconds.
      This is a CD mindset and one of the reason it was changed. However new spawning monsters help fix that. However many people like to fight in open world where being mobile is more important then doing more damage. When you are fighting 1vX or 2vX etc.
    • Solution to your problem: Play battle rush - can be used to fight and close distance. But keep in mind, if you're trying to be a little rat this might not work for you. It helps create gaps and close gaps in the open world while fighting - at the same time can support your party via bonus healing and debuff enemies via healing reduction. If all you really wanted is a getaway free card then axe is not the weapon for you.
    • j0ei wrote:

      Solution to your problem: Play battle rush - can be used to fight and close distance. But keep in mind, if you're trying to be a little rat this might not work for you. It helps create gaps and close gaps in the open world while fighting - at the same time can support your party via bonus healing and debuff enemies via healing reduction. If all you really wanted is a getaway free card then axe is not the weapon for you.
      There is a reason nobody is playing battlerush.

      Because it´s trash.

      This new adrenaline boost is kinda meh, but at least it still somewhat works as you can even use it off critters. But yeah, it´s stupid you have to rely on critters.
      My YT channel - Solo greataxe killing everything https://www.youtube.com/user/DhaosNK/video=7
    • j0ei wrote:

      Solution to your problem: Play battle rush - can be used to fight and close distance. But keep in mind, if you're trying to be a little rat this might not work for you. It helps create gaps and close gaps in the open world while fighting - at the same time can support your party via bonus healing and debuff enemies via healing reduction. If all you really wanted is a getaway free card then axe is not the weapon for you.
      How is fighting 2v4 or 1v2 etc being a Rat? so confused by your logic.
    • iRawn wrote:

      j0ei wrote:

      Solution to your problem: Play battle rush - can be used to fight and close distance. But keep in mind, if you're trying to be a little rat this might not work for you. It helps create gaps and close gaps in the open world while fighting - at the same time can support your party via bonus healing and debuff enemies via healing reduction. If all you really wanted is a getaway free card then axe is not the weapon for you.
      How is fighting 2v4 or 1v2 etc being a Rat? so confused by your logic.
      Being a rat by logic means just using all ability to run away and escape combat. I'm not sure how you can correlate actually taking fights vs purely spending cooldowns to escape? But okay sure
    • Borbarad wrote:

      j0ei wrote:

      Solution to your problem: Play battle rush - can be used to fight and close distance. But keep in mind, if you're trying to be a little rat this might not work for you. It helps create gaps and close gaps in the open world while fighting - at the same time can support your party via bonus healing and debuff enemies via healing reduction. If all you really wanted is a getaway free card then axe is not the weapon for you.
      There is a reason nobody is playing battlerush.
      Because it´s trash.

      This new adrenaline boost is kinda meh, but at least it still somewhat works as you can even use it off critters. But yeah, it´s stupid you have to rely on critters.
      Not sure if you're updated but uh, "Battle Rush" is now a ground-targetted ability where you NO LONGER need to target any mob or player to use it. Which means you can literally use this to engage / close distance and provide buff / debuff towards whoever is around you. There's absolutely 0 need to rely on critters or another player to use this ability - being able to close gaps and make distance makes this literally "NOT" trash.
    • j0ei wrote:

      iRawn wrote:

      j0ei wrote:

      Solution to your problem: Play battle rush - can be used to fight and close distance. But keep in mind, if you're trying to be a little rat this might not work for you. It helps create gaps and close gaps in the open world while fighting - at the same time can support your party via bonus healing and debuff enemies via healing reduction. If all you really wanted is a getaway free card then axe is not the weapon for you.
      How is fighting 2v4 or 1v2 etc being a Rat? so confused by your logic.
      Being a rat by logic means just using all ability to run away and escape combat. I'm not sure how you can correlate actually taking fights vs purely spending cooldowns to escape? But okay sure
      Sounds like you only do CD's or ZvZ content. See before you could use AR and your abilities to fight and in 1vX and 2xX and so on you jump in an outta combat causing confusion. So sure you can use all your Cooldowns to fight maybe even 2 rotations. then if being chased you can use them to run away. No way does it make you a rat? it's legit how to fight those kinda battles. Esp if they out man and out gun you.
    • iRawn wrote:

      Sounds like you only do CD's or ZvZ content. See before you could use AR and your abilities to fight and in 1vX and 2xX and so on you jump in an outta combat causing confusion. So sure you can use all your Cooldowns to fight maybe even 2 rotations. then if being chased you can use them to run away. No way does it make you a rat? it's legit how to fight those kinda battles. Esp if they out man and out gun you.
      If by your logic poke and keep distance makes you feel like a rat then you misunderstand the concept of "ratting" when it comes to fighting outnumbered. Being a little rat by definition means you only use your cooldowns to full escape and never fight back or poke.

      Idk bud but here you go streamable.com/pffbzf some AFK ganking and using some "friendly" as bait to gank gankers. FYI - I've done plenty of open world content on my own and sometimes with a few players depending on my mood but I wouldn't make "empty" comments if I didn't know what I was doing. I'll tell you this much, I have 5x your pvp fame, 3x your total kills with absolutely no inflation from Corrupteds (since my infamy is below 500k and the only time I did CDs is for trying out fun out of meta builds and "trolling")

      And from your sigma stats I can tell you mostly do only Corrupteds and a bit of smallscale. Whereas I have played smallscale, solo open content and largescale as well to a great extent.

      So if you are going down the "flexing" content being played route you are definitely punching above your weight brother. My comments entail "useful" information regarding abilities that can be used to make plays or outplays in any type of content. I am an AXE enthusiast such as yourself and I do agree with you all, but I am simply "explaining" the probable reasoning behind why Adrenaline boost was nerfed because it was abused for ratting purposes and it was extremely prevalent in corrupted dungeons specifically.

      So if you want to blame someone, blame the corrupted dungeon rats who abused adrenaline boost to just completely run away "crystal smashing andy"

      ...
    • j0ei wrote:

      iRawn wrote:

      Sounds like you only do CD's or ZvZ content. See before you could use AR and your abilities to fight and in 1vX and 2xX and so on you jump in an outta combat causing confusion. So sure you can use all your Cooldowns to fight maybe even 2 rotations. then if being chased you can use them to run away. No way does it make you a rat? it's legit how to fight those kinda battles. Esp if they out man and out gun you.
      If by your logic poke and keep distance makes you feel like a rat then you misunderstand the concept of "ratting" when it comes to fighting outnumbered. Being a little rat by definition means you only use your cooldowns to full escape and never fight back or poke.
      Idk bud but here you go streamable.com/pffbzf some AFK ganking and using some "friendly" as bait to gank gankers. FYI - I've done plenty of open world content on my own and sometimes with a few players depending on my mood but I wouldn't make "empty" comments if I didn't know what I was doing. I'll tell you this much, I have 5x your pvp fame, 3x your total kills with absolutely no inflation from Corrupteds (since my infamy is below 500k and the only time I did CDs is for trying out fun out of meta builds and "trolling")

      And from your sigma stats I can tell you mostly do only Corrupteds and a bit of smallscale. Whereas I have played smallscale, solo open content and largescale as well to a great extent.

      So if you are going down the "flexing" content being played route you are definitely punching above your weight brother. My comments entail "useful" information regarding abilities that can be used to make plays or outplays in any type of content. I am an AXE enthusiast such as yourself and I do agree with you all, but I am simply "explaining" the probable reasoning behind why Adrenaline boost was nerfed because it was abused for ratting purposes and it was extremely prevalent in corrupted dungeons specifically.

      So if you want to blame someone, blame the corrupted dungeon rats who abused adrenaline boost to just completely run away "crystal smashing andy"

      ...


      There are so many things wrong with your statements.
      1) I don't do courrpted dungeons unless bored and more so for XP.
      2) I don't even play Axe.
      3) If you actually looked AT my stats using any tool worth a dam you would see 75% of my kill fame or more comes from 2-10man content. I can get you screenshots if you so wish.

      I was done replying to this due to the fact you are like talking to a wall, however you are just straight up lying here.
    • iRawn wrote:

      There are so many things wrong with your statements.
      1) I don't do courrpted dungeons unless bored and more so for XP.
      2) I don't even play Axe.
      3) If you actually looked AT my stats using any tool worth a dam you would see 75% of my kill fame or more comes from 2-10man content. I can get you screenshots if you so wish.

      I was done replying to this due to the fact you are like talking to a wall, however you are just straight up lying here.
      Thank you for confirming your "experience" in Albion

      1.) You claim that you don't unless you're bored which means you still do?
      2.) Don't you find it funny that you are providing feedback on a weapon that you claim that you "don't even play" ? I'm sorry but that's a BIG problem.
      3.) 2-10man content, congratulations you are a smallscale player.

      So, kindly elaborate how exactly am I "lying" ? You just exposed yourself lmao
    • j0ei wrote:

      iRawn wrote:

      There are so many things wrong with your statements.
      1) I don't do courrpted dungeons unless bored and more so for XP.
      2) I don't even play Axe.
      3) If you actually looked AT my stats using any tool worth a dam you would see 75% of my kill fame or more comes from 2-10man content. I can get you screenshots if you so wish.

      I was done replying to this due to the fact you are like talking to a wall, however you are just straight up lying here.
      Thank you for confirming your "experience" in Albion
      1.) You claim that you don't unless you're bored which means you still do?
      2.) Don't you find it funny that you are providing feedback on a weapon that you claim that you "don't even play" ? I'm sorry but that's a BIG problem.
      3.) 2-10man content, congratulations you are a smallscale player.

      So, kindly elaborate how exactly am I "lying" ? You just exposed yourself lmao
      You said you looked at my stats and see i do a lot of corrupted dungeons. (which i dont)

      and i play with a lot of axe players, so hearing them talk and how we fight alot of 2-10x WAY bigger numbers it's effected yet when change was orginally done it was to prevent mobility in CD's which Is a dumb way to balance weapons. When they can implement bigger overall fixes like map closing in and the fix they did put in place.

      I use to ZvZ but not my cup of tea.

      u looked at my "stats" and couldn't figure out what weapon i used, shows ur a scrub because there so many good tools for checking stats.
    • iRawn wrote:

      You said you looked at my stats and see i do a lot of corrupted dungeons. (which i dont)
      and i play with a lot of axe players, so hearing them talk and how we fight alot of 2-10x WAY bigger numbers it's effected yet when change was orginally done it was to prevent mobility in CD's which Is a dumb way to balance weapons. When they can implement bigger overall fixes like map closing in and the fix they did put in place.

      I use to ZvZ but not my cup of tea.

      u looked at my "stats" and couldn't figure out what weapon i used, shows ur a scrub because there so many good tools for checking stats.
      Good one, If I'm the scrub then what are you? LMAO

      Everyone here can agree that balancing around corrupted dungeons is bad for the game.

      I don't need to hear some shitter with not even half my PvP fame telling me I'm scrub specially if they're making "suggestions" for a fucking weapon they DON'T EVEN PLAY

      Imagine making suggestions based on hearsay

      learn the weapon yourself first then you talk, don't speak like you know it all when you don't even have any experience "first-hand" regarding the weapon you are trying to push "balance" changes for.

      It's like a crippled man on a wheel chair preaching about how motorcycles are bad and cars are better when he can neither drive both LOL