What if...Blink

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I was discussing with a friend variants for blink, this was one of them, altho instead of doubling cooldown we made it so that it costed you energy (and increased cooldown but not that much)

We also though on fake blink, you become invisible and a fake copy of you teleports and moves the same way than you for a couple of seconds

A fake blink, but the other way around

Also a blink that you could undo within 5 seconds or so

A blink that also teleported nearby allies
    • what if you can double cast it but the second casts takes you back to your original position

like le blanc from league of legends.

no wait would that be broken? blink E blink back to safety
      https://forum.albiononline.com/index.php/Thread/155980-The-Forums-Could-Use-a-Night-Mode-Theme/

Contribute to Night Mode with the link above

FYI here is a picture me hugging Night Mode

The post was edited 1 time, last by The_Support_God ().

• The_Support_God wrote:

what if you can double cast it but the second casts takes you back to your original position

like le blanc from league of legends.

no wait would that be broken? blink E blink back to safety
      I mean, if you had a double blink ability you could easily just do this anyway.
      Just target your original position with the second blink.
      Guild Master of American Craftsman
      ~Discord gb5Xdpr~
      T8 Quarrier, Miner, Lumberjack, Skinner, Harvester, Fisher
    • Not just the blink, but a charge system for new and old revamped spells could really spice up the combat.
      If not, you could easily go for a "recast-type" spell like Grail E, increasing the cooldown depending on number of consecutive uses.

Royal shoes are now very viable with the awkward standtimes and a faster animation, making them very fluid to use.
      Other 5v5 oriented boots could use a lift-up aswell.
      - You're a monster.
      - Am I?
    • @RenKatal
      but with double cast you cover too much distance
      imagine frost gankers having 3 blinks to dismount someone

that would be more broken
      then a second cast which forces you to blink back to your original position

equarts have a good idea for the blink on sandals to double cast for small scale pvp but i rather not have it overtuned for gankers and the open world
      https://forum.albiononline.com/index.php/Thread/155980-The-Forums-Could-Use-a-Night-Mode-Theme/

Contribute to Night Mode with the link above

FYI here is a picture me hugging Night Mode
    • Equart wrote:

After i read some comments on YT , i realised... that probably it is not the wisest decision guys.
      I did not took into account Gank Squads. And it is the main problem ;(
      I mean a simple solution to that would to have the second cast eat A LOT of energy.
      Guild Master of American Craftsman
      ~Discord gb5Xdpr~
      T8 Quarrier, Miner, Lumberjack, Skinner, Harvester, Fisher