Making 100 % unhappy - why?

    • Making 100 % unhappy - why?

      I have a friend that is pure pve player but plays CD cause reward is good ...

      Anytime he gets invaded he feels stressed and drained even if he gets out alive and takes a break..

      Me for myself..i kill 3 x in CD then feel drained and stressed and bored from the pve which i hate..


      So the pvp guys are unhappy so are the pve guys ...

      In fact none likes it. But the pvp guys have no alternative at all for solo pvp and the pve guys have no alternative because risk reward is still too good to skip it..

      So all hate it, but play it as it has no alternative or the alternative is way less rewarding..


      Does this make sense?
    • Trial_hard wrote:

      I have a friend that is pure pve player but plays CD cause reward is good ...

      Anytime he gets invaded he feels stressed and drained even if he gets out alive and takes a break..

      Me for myself..i kill 3 x in CD then feel drained and stressed and bored from the pve which i hate..


      So the pvp guys are unhappy so are the pve guys ...

      In fact none likes it. But the pvp guys have no alternative at all for solo pvp and the pve guys have no alternative because risk reward is still too good to skip it..

      So all hate it, but play it as it has no alternative or the alternative is way less rewarding..


      Does this make sense?
      Not really, thats just how you and your friends are.
      Constantly fighting usually gets you a little drained and in need to take a break. I love corrupted dungeon (even if I only have around 50k infamy cause i'm bad at pvp). I think the design is great, sure there are a few things that could be changed (like, adding an option for bigger runs but with higher risk and better reward) but overall its one of the best content around Albion. I liked the new HG aswell but, well, i'm low on friends.
    • My English must be exceptional bad I just realized..

      The thing that freaks me out on CD is the constant pve. Killing the same boss a thousand times is stressing me..

      The pvp part - killing players is the chill and actual part that's worth playing..

      For my friend it is the exact opposite..

      I tried to say the forced pve sucks for me, while the forced pvp sucks for him ...

      That's why both are unhappy
    • I know, I understood you.
      But CD is supposed to be a place for both pve and pvp. the fact that you guys are not looking for a mixed content is the problem. So the problem is kinda you guys.

      He should be doing Solo Random Dungeons (SRDs) and you should be ganking some guys or diving on the Roads of Avalon.
    • CallMeGosu wrote:

      albion is based around risk/reward.
      if you cant handle the risk and feel unhappy with it stay away from the rewarding content.
      what do u think? that u get something similiar rewarding without any risk? u play the wrong game dude....
      I'm not sure about what risk\reward you are talking about in CrD. I started to farm them recently, got invaded 2 times in stalker during few days, escaped no problem. Got killed 1 time in Slayer, due to lack of rat experience, lost like 500k, pfff. After that farmed 6kk fame and plenty of money without a single invade there. On the other hand, when I DO WANT to pvp, I have to do CrD with PvP build not optimized for clearing, and it suddenly becomes infuriating. At least when running pk you under the constant tension, AND risk is much higher with much lesser rewards. So it's not like that risk\reward thing is working here, I believe.
      Not like I'm complaining, since it's obvious that CrD is probably the most popular content and not only for solo players, but it could get some more attention maybe. Not even gonna repeat that stuff about instanced solo content, in open world MMO xD


      hFly wrote:



      He should be doing Solo Random Dungeons (SRDs) and you should be ganking some guys or diving on the Roads of Avalon.
      Sorry, but why would a person do SRD if fame and silver is higher in CrD + they are safer, and it's easier to find, travel to, and stash loot after? Especially if that person is not in some handholding alliance with HQ in T8 bz. You can do Stalker literally few hours after you start to play.
    • Metteia wrote:

      Sorry, but why would a person do SRD if fame and silver is higher in CrD + they are safer, and it's easier to find, travel to, and stash loot after? Especially if that person is not in some handholding alliance with HQ in T8 bz. You can do Stalker literally few hours after you start to play.
      Cause he said his friend hate the fact that some1 might invade and that is draining him? So if he doesn't wanna risk pvp at all he just need to go to SRDs flagged on the yellowzones and farm there; Is shitty? Yes. But tbh if you go with 7.1/2/3mp sets you can clear them and maps quite fast so in the end get more fame/silver from doing Yellow flagged than Hunter CDs.
      The only issue is the lack of those dungeons because they share the same spot with CDs, GRDs and HGs. So after a couple of hours you kinda clean the map of those.
      I used to get around 1.8 to 2m fame credits/h doing this a while back. Its better than any of those contents because you can go with 1500+ IP and stuff.