Overwhelmed by weapon choices

• Overwhelmed by weapon choices

There are so many weapons. I think most of them are really cool and have something unique about them. There don’t seem to be any official tier lists of what weapons are good for what content. I’m not sure what content I am going to want to do the most, as this is only my 4th day playing the game.

Any advice on what weapons I might focus on to start out with? What would be good for protecting me while I gather/travel? Probably going to be doing some of the solo and group expeditions. I’d like to get into arena, hell gates eventually and would really like to get into gvg and zvz way down the line.
    • Healers are going to have difficulties doing solo pve, corrupted dungeons tend to be the only reasonable way to level a nature staff if you're insistent on playing solo.

If you're unsure what to play, you can pick one of the safe weapons that are versatile enough to have options for most types of content such as frost, bows and spears. Most non-healer weapons are at least passable at solo content. Stay away from arcane though.
    • JohnsonChicklet wrote:

There are so many weapons. I think most of them are really cool and have something unique about them. There don’t seem to be any official tier lists of what weapons are good for what content. I’m not sure what content I am going to want to do the most, as this is only my 4th day playing the game.

Any advice on what weapons I might focus on to start out with? What would be good for protecting me while I gather/travel? Probably going to be doing some of the solo and group expeditions. I’d like to get into arena, hell gates eventually and would really like to get into gvg and zvz way down the line.
      gathering bloodletter dagger class of hunter weapons
      expeditions any dagger, great axe axe class of solider weapons
      zvz fire, frost staff of mage weapons, calaman mace, mace class of soilder weapons
    • New

I'm in the same situation mate, been playing casually for over a week but there is so much to choose from, it's overwhelming.

I've mostly been playing the battle axe t4 and have it enchanted with a stalker jacket, soldier boots and the cowl that gives me the pink/purple energy shield - I can't recall the name. I find it good for pve but i got smashed in a yellow CD.

I have also tried to start buying t3 weapons to get them to t4 and tested a light crossbow and spear but I don't know if I enjoy them that much.

Kind of relying on my farming and selling minor poison potions to fund my weapon / gear purchases for testing.

- I'm a mobile player.