My suggestions

• My suggestions

New

This is what I, Riptide36, suggests for the game:
      More no risk money making methods, or just make the current ones more in depth
      Oversea travel, maybe with boats rideable like mounts and islands to explore with massive rewards
      THE ABSALUTE NECESSITIES: a camera with a moveable position, one map instead of many zones (they are sad and disappointing), more weapons per line (3 normal and 4 artifact just are not enough!), a centralized market (to stop 100 mil fame players from flipping items and driving up prices making the game harder to everyone else), more continents with blue/yellow zones so that we have more no risk content and because 2 continents suck.

Those are my biggest suggestions.
    • New

Look, I'm well known to be a sissy here and from the "PVE Faction", meaning my ideas are way less focused on bloodshead and more on "ways to get ppl to dangerzones so both pks and non-pks can do their job in a balanced way".

Even I being like that, there is not a single good idea here.
      I understand your need for safe content but this isn't really the game for that.
      Albion Online is a Sandbox MMORPG where the pvp is intended to be full loot in the majority of the content. That is how it works. So i'm gonna break each idea individually to make it easier to understand.

Riptide36 wrote:

This is what I, Riptide36, suggests for the game:
      More no risk money making methods, or just make the current ones more in depth --(this we already have many options, gathering, pve, faction warfare, transportation, crafting and refining, farming, laborers, and they are usually the ones that make way more money than the ones roaming around the dangerzones)--

Oversea travel, maybe with boats rideable like mounts and islands to explore with massive rewards --(we really don't need more "maps", what we need is an encouragement to go to more dangers zones, that SBI also agrees, thats why they are trying to shift a little the power from major alliances with next patch)--

THE ABSALUTE NECESSITIES: a camera with a moveable position --(terrible idea, the camera is fixed so you can simulate your FOV, this is no LoL or DotA where you moving the camera means you are gathering information, diferent game-styles friend)--, one map instead of many zones (they are sad and disappointing)--(this is not an openworld sandbox, there is noway this can work because how the game is programmed)--, more weapons per line (3 normal and 4 artifact just are not enough!) (its already hard to balance them as it is, they are working on that but its more important to balance them than to add more), a centralized market (to stop 100 mil fame players from flipping items and driving up prices making the game harder to everyone else) --(nononono, you are not getting the game, the point IS to have multiple markets, you ask for more profitable safe content but the content is in your face and you want it to be removed?)--, more continents with blue/yellow zones so that we have more no risk content and because 2 continents suck. --(again, the point isn't getting more maps but filling the ones we have with ppl, which is a constant work for SBI)--

Those are my biggest suggestions.
    • New

Yay, another one to go point by point on...

Riptide36 wrote:

More no risk money making methods, or just make the current ones more in depth
      Why should people be rewarded for not taking a risk, If you want low risk, high reward, do HCEs. People are already contentious about those.

Riptide36 wrote:

Oversea travel, maybe with boats rideable like mounts and islands to explore with massive rewards
      This gets suggested all the time, the deves have outright stated that the game engine wouldn't allow for oceanic travel/ship to ship fighting.
      There are other games if you want an experience like that (Sea of Thieves).

Riptide36 wrote:

THE ABSALUTE NECESSITIES: a camera with a moveable position, one map instead of many zones (they are sad and disappointing), more weapons per line (3 normal and 4 artifact just are not enough!), a centralized market (to stop 100 mil fame players from flipping items and driving up prices making the game harder to everyone else), more continents with blue/yellow zones so that we have more no risk content and because 2 continents suck.
      The camera works as the deves intend it to, it functions as a 'Fog of War'.

The game is divided into zones so that each zone can be handled by a different server blade. If you have ever been in an overpopulated area you can see how bad it can down some your system. Now imagine that for the ENTIRE GAME.

They are adding an entire new weapon branch, with the insinuation of two more to come. One for the mage and ranger trees.

Having the markets be decentralized is the point, it spurs economic activity.

They literally just added more zones to the Royal Continent.

All of the things you complain about are either technologically impossible, against the deves design philosophy, or have already been worked on.
      Guild Master of American Craftsman
      ~Discord gb5Xdpr~
      T8 Quarrier, Miner, Lumberjack, Skinner, Harvester, Fisher