Corrupted dungeon Map

• Corrupted Dungeons
    • I support this message, mayhaps a recipe that uses both a t4 solo dungeon map, and an amount of t4 souls for Hunter, and t5 for Stalker, and t6 for Slayer.

Corrupting the Map with demonic energy!
      Guild Master of American Craftsman
      ~Discord gb5Xdpr~
      T8 Quarrier, Miner, Lumberjack, Skinner, Harvester, Fisher
    • I love the idea of corrupting it with demonic energy, maybe make the person making it go into a corrupted with standard solo maps and like win a fight or something like that in order to corrupt it?
      It would incentivize people to go into the corrupted dungeons and take fights.
    • TehnoSan wrote:

I love the idea of corrupting it with demonic energy, maybe make the person making it go into a corrupted with standard solo maps and like win a fight or something like that in order to corrupt it?
      The "Souls" in the artifact fragments are crystalized demon souls.
      ~Discord gb5Xdpr~
    • RenKatal wrote:

TehnoSan wrote:

I love the idea of corrupting it with demonic energy, maybe make the person making it go into a corrupted with standard solo maps and like win a fight or something like that in order to corrupt it?
      The "Souls" in the artifact fragments are crystalized demon souls.
      That is true, but it would make more sense if they made it in a way to encourage going into them and take fights, especially for those who are looking to make profit and if they lose, well the other person makes a bit more on the side now.
    • TehnoSan wrote:

That is true, but it would make more sense if they made it in a way to encourage going into them and take fights, especially for those who are looking to make profit and if they lose, well the other person makes a bit more on the side now.
      My suggestion, would be that maps would still be crafted the way I suggested, but automatically have the PvP shrine activated.
      Want to use a map to get a dungeon instead of looking for a naturally occurring portal, now it involves a bit more risk!
      ~Discord gb5Xdpr~
    • RenKatal wrote:

My suggestion, would be that maps would still be crafted the way I suggested, but automatically have the PvP shrine activated.
      Want to use a map to get a dungeon instead of looking for a naturally occurring portal, now it involves a bit more risk!
      Oh that sounds like an awesome idea as well, maybe give a slight fame buff as well (not loot, already enough)