• lhou wrote:

Foulblade wrote:

MrGrapes2654 wrote:

Deathskills wrote:

Georg51 wrote:

Deathskills wrote:

just deleting alliances will be enough to kill large scale handholding
      You cant actually believe this.
      do basic maths. the old squad+poe+arch mega, was 60k members. if they delete alliances, it becomes 160 guilds of 300 members (which they aren't since there's tons of guilds that only have 50-200 members).this makes it not as possible to power project due to too many guild names to remembers instead of like 30 alliances tags which was barely managed so far.Basic maths says it's enough to kill it. it won't kill handholding, but it will prevent any alliances from boosting to get 2mil points in only 2 guilds for sure.
      instead of just deleting alliances there should be a limited amount of members as a whole or limited guilds with limited membersso even without an alliance the limited members cap prevents people from forming a guild with 60k players
      No alliances should not exist period, What part you guys missing where the game engine doesn't even support large battles? Are you guys not reading THE GAME ITSELF DOES NOT SUPPORT LARGE BATTLES. READ WHAT I HAVE SAID IN PREVOUIS POST. YOU GUYS only play with a small group in your large guild and that is a fact. Tell me please you guys enjoy 4 vs 20 players? That sound like the best game play? want that to happen 95% of interactions in pvp? 5% of the time okay cool. But it should be addressed because albion is about who has the most numbers atm. ALSO THE GAME ENGINE DOESN'T SUPPORT IT.
      umm you do know that alliances have more uses than PVP slaves right? Calm down and read what you are trying to suggest. Please.
      Yeah they hold land and farm stuff, do dungeons yada yada, the game is 80% pvp based dungeons are boring as fuck, corrupteds are a sad excuse for small scale pvp, roads are totally fucked and not used as intended. open world pvp is a fucking suicide. what am i missing? hitting trees while watching youtube on a different screen? fishing and holding my mouse down and releasing it? fighting mobs in the open world?? please do tell me
    • Foulblade wrote:

lhou wrote:

Foulblade wrote:

MrGrapes2654 wrote:

Deathskills wrote:

Georg51 wrote:

Deathskills wrote:

do basic maths. the old squad+poe+arch mega, was 60k members. if they delete alliances, it becomes 160 guilds of 300 members (which they aren't since there's tons of guilds that only have 50-200 members).this makes it not as possible to power project due to too many guild names to remembers instead of like 30 alliances tags which was barely managed so far.Basic maths says it's enough to kill it. it won't kill handholding, but it will prevent any alliances from boosting to get 2mil points in only 2 guilds for sure.
      instead of just deleting alliances there should be a limited amount of members as a whole or limited guilds with limited membersso even without an alliance the limited members cap prevents people from forming a guild with 60k players
      No alliances should not exist period, What part you guys missing where the game engine doesn't even support large battles? Are you guys not reading THE GAME ITSELF DOES NOT SUPPORT LARGE BATTLES. READ WHAT I HAVE SAID IN PREVOUIS POST. YOU GUYS only play with a small group in your large guild and that is a fact. Tell me please you guys enjoy 4 vs 20 players? That sound like the best game play? want that to happen 95% of interactions in pvp? 5% of the time okay cool. But it should be addressed because albion is about who has the most numbers atm. ALSO THE GAME ENGINE DOESN'T SUPPORT IT.
      umm you do know that alliances have more uses than PVP slaves right? Calm down and read what you are trying to suggest. Please.
      Yeah they hold land and farm stuff, do dungeons yada yada, the game is 80% pvp based dungeons are boring as fuck, corrupteds are a sad excuse for small scale pvp, roads are totally fucked and not used as intended. open world pvp is a fucking suicide. what am i missing? hitting trees while watching youtube on a different screen? fishing and holding my mouse down and releasing it? fighting mobs in the open world?? please do tell me
      How about you move this to "suggestions" you are clearly an experened player, but only in the outlands. Do not let your ignorance ruin everybody else that plays this "sandbox" game.
    • lhou wrote:

Foulblade wrote:

lhou wrote:

Foulblade wrote:

MrGrapes2654 wrote:

Deathskills wrote:

Georg51 wrote:

Deathskills wrote:

How about you move this to "suggestions" you are clearly an experened player, but only in the outlands. Do not let your ignorance ruin everybody else that plays this "sandbox" game.
      Please tell me how meta is sandbox? also i do red zone more then outlands
    • I cannot believe Im wasting more time on you but I checked your stats up, u barely have 20 million killfame and are just at 50 mill total with a 10-15 man guild that only ganks redzones, why even let you to think you understand how alliance or any real pvp in the outlands work? Just stop embarrassing yourself, delete the thread or whatever :thumbdown:
    • lhou wrote:

I cannot believe Im wasting more time on you but I checked your stats up, u barely have 20 million killfame and are just at 50 mill total with a 10-15 man guild that only ganks redzones, why even let you to think you understand how alliance or any real pvp in the outlands work? Just stop embarrassing yourself, delete the thread or whatever :thumbdown:
      so you are either a farmer or big guild owner? you didn't read anything at all is what i can see.
    • lhou wrote:

I cannot believe Im wasting more time on you but I checked your stats up, u barely have 20 million killfame and are just at 50 mill total with a 10-15 man guild that only ganks redzones, why even let you to think you understand how alliance or any real pvp in the outlands work? Just stop embarrassing yourself, delete the thread or whatever :thumbdown:
      Also you are making a genetic fallacy which is ignorant, one must not experience or be part of something to have a conclusion or understanding of how something else works. You don't have to take a bullet to the leg to know its painful and you dont want it to happen to you. You theeee one who is embarrassing yourself, next you gonna be saying my grammar is bad to justify your self? Also sounds like you don't care about new players as well i take it?

The post was edited 1 time, last by Foulblade ().

• Tabor wrote:

Remove alliances is the major step needed that the community has already asked for before the Devs gave us a middle finger and ignored their own poll due to zerg leader feedback. Sure you can try to have NAPs but managing that would be a pain without alliance tags. But I would also go as far as removing the guild name from players in the BZ OW for extra fun. Having 300 people in one guild community is more than enough. When is Albion going to acknowledge non of their content is built to handle massive fights anyway. Max of 50v50 fights is plenty. No need for this bizarre bringing 500 people to get a castle worth nothing ultimately leading to a no contest anyway.

That is the best description of the issue.

And for the ones that say if alliance be removed as 80 % of entire playerbase voted and wanted..

Maintain handhold of 300 guilds not gonna work. You cannot maintain and have 300 guild tags ready u have peace or not..

But well ..why listen?
    • You barely see lone people outside of CTA timers in BZ, let alone zergs. the BZ is dead with barely anyone in it (except people from the big alliances namely ARCH and POE), remove alliances and you end up with an even more dead BZ. You are crying about zergs but its not zergs is what's causing the issues in the game, its abusable launch mechanics and alliance mechanics, there were shit mechanics when it was 5v5 GVGs for terries too and it what was ruining the BZ not "gvg".