Getting in to PVP

• Getting in to PVP

Hello,

I am mostly solo player and i want to get in to pvp and improve at pvp. I have done alot of CD started with hunter now doing stalker but i am mostly using dagger class (bl,bh,claws) its a dice role on who you end up fighting some time I 1 shot a newbie with couple k pvp fame other times i get destroyed by some smurf in stalker with millions of pvp fame. Tried Slayer level and out of bunch of fight only won 1. so went back down to stalker. I am eating away at silver with auto respec and satchel plus with fight losses RNG is has not been on my side. Should i keep sticking to CD? or try open world ganking I see alot of guides on claws taking down people but everything looks easy on video. So what is something you guys recommend that i do as a solo player?

Thank you
    • Solo wise CDs are always your best bet. OW you can get some kills but you will almost always inevitably get swarmed. Daggers are not in a great spot atm they are basically a cheese build class for 1v1. However you can kill enough people playing cheap BHs build to still make money.
    • Tabor wrote:

Solo wise CDs are always your best bet. OW you can get some kills but you will almost always inevitably get swarmed. Daggers are not in a great spot atm they are basically a cheese build class for 1v1. However you can kill enough people playing cheap BHs build to still make money.
      Is there any other weapons you recommend I look in to. I am not too bad playing the dagger classes usually gets my combos and movement on point. I have specialized bh,bl,claws to 100 and i am working on getting the other up there. Should I go for the 700 or change on to another class. I have all the helm armor boot trees to 100 and specialized the ones i use to 100 as well. With the fame week starting any tips on this

Thank you
    • That is a tough question the meta changes frequently from large balance tweaks. That is why ultimately I think people should play what they like. For current top 1v1 build choices I would recommend googling the Albion Murder Ledger. You can win at a decent clip with just about any build in Stalker. BL had a great run in Slayer for a long time but I have not seen it as much the past few months. Seemed like most dagger players swapped to swords after the recent sword buff.
    • Daggers are still at least average, I wouldn't worry too much about having to force another weapon in if you don't want to. They're worse than they've been for a long time, but they're still usable.

Some matchups are simply a lost cause and you should look to getting out of there than trying to take the losing fight. Bloodletters in particular can just turn around and get out of there in quite many cases. murderledger.com/ and experience will help you recognize when you should leg it and when you should fight.