Blue Army are OUT!

• Aurin wrote:

Did you miss the part were SBI warned them to stop supporting RMT operations? Did you also miss the part that BA's guild assets were being used to support RMT operations as well? Is your IQ so low that you can't figure it out? Its 100% clear that BA's leadership WAS supporting RMT operations and they got banned for it. Not only that, there is a lot of evidence out there that backs it up too. I guess everything is fake and we are just bashing BA to support your inept narrative of events. Good job, clown.
      /laugh
      Alright so let's see some PROOF. None? Good job alt account
    • j0ei wrote:

Aurin wrote:

Ya, because SBI bans people without evidence, right? You are dumb and slow.

/laugh
      Nice dodge, still nothing to show for it huh? Try again LMFAO
      Nice dodge? Nothing to show for it? You do realize they were banned, right? It's comical you are asking me to provide evidence for players who are already banned. If the evidence wasn't out there, guess they would have never been banned, right?

/laugh
    • Dimmizer wrote:

Terrible Alliance/Guild and Handholders who paid their way through via RMT or with silver earned by RMT either way.. don't come back just stay gone.
      I've been speaking with someone whom I thoroughly enjoy having as a friend who is in BA and this comment did upset them a lil and it wasn't meant to be directed at BA members in general so for this I apologize to BA members that this has had nothing to do with. I'll admit I should have constructed this post a bit better and not been so rash.

and to be honest all of this fighting and blaming etc.. or hate for one alliance vs another, etc.. is dumb at the end of the day when you think about it. We're all here posting because of the BA leadership that got banned due to being warned about having someone in their guild for RMT and I feel that there's also a lot of hate that comes with all of this as my comment above even says "terrible alliance/guild and hand-holders"

I'm gonna say BA isn't a terrible alliance or guild and I don't even bare any ill-will against the leadership, I feel a lot of hate for BA, POE, ARCH all the major alliances and sub alliances is just the whole "handholding" I mean it's even become a thing I see and I'm guilty of this very thing where guilds have to put in their recruitment posts "doesn't handhold" or "no handholding" etc..The objective of the seasons is to win and people are gonna use the game's mechanics and systems however they can to their advantage to win and get that gold/crystal rank for the mounts and season rewards.

soooo really at the end of the day, SBI is really to blame here.

I apologize again to BA for my rash thinking and hope you all have a great time in New World! Take care and farewell!

~Dimmizer
    • Dimmizer wrote:

I've been speaking with someone whom I thoroughly enjoy having as a friend who is in BA and this comment did upset them a lil and it wasn't meant to be directed at BA members in general so for this I apologize to BA members that this has had nothing to do with. I'll admit I should have constructed this post a bit better and not been so rash.
      and to be honest all of this fighting and blaming etc.. or hate for one alliance vs another, etc.. is dumb at the end of the day when you think about it. We're all here posting because of the BA leadership that got banned due to being warned about having someone in their guild for RMT and I feel that there's also a lot of hate that comes with all of this as my comment above even says "terrible alliance/guild and hand-holders"

I'm gonna say BA isn't a terrible alliance or guild and I don't even bare any ill-will against the leadership, I feel a lot of hate for BA, POE, ARCH all the major alliances and sub alliances is just the whole "handholding" I mean it's even become a thing I see and I'm guilty of this very thing where guilds have to put in their recruitment posts "doesn't handhold" or "no handholding" etc..The objective of the seasons is to win and people are gonna use the game's mechanics and systems however they can to their advantage to win and get that gold/crystal rank for the mounts and season rewards.

I apologize again to BA for my rash thinking and hope you all have a great time in New World! Take care and farewell!

~Dimmizer
      The biggest ordeal out there about the haters are all these "ANTI HANDHOLDING" propaganda that they speak of when they themselves handhold. Biggest hypocrites clear as day L M F A O
    • j0ei wrote:

Dimmizer wrote:

~Dimmizer
      The biggest ordeal out there about the haters are all these "ANTI HANDHOLDING" propaganda that they speak of when they themselves handhold. Biggest hypocrites clear as day L M F A O
      Yeah, I'm sure there's a lot that say they don't handhold and then do it themselves I was just speaking on my own guild's behalf and one other guild I had been in and was a part of leadership.

But either way, the point still stands. The problem here isn't the guilds or alliances.. sure it's not fun and it really does ruin the gameplay experience and that's why so many people are uppity about "handholding". It goes on the guise of "you do it but you don't have to" and that goes for any guild/alliance.. nothing says they HAVE to do it but they do because they wanna win and so because 1 does it everyone else has to do it too so they can compete and stay in the fights. It's a domino effect and it'll continue until SBI does something about it.
    • Joining and starting a guild, forming a party, socializing, trading, politics, NAPs, is HANDHOLDING.
      Please stop using Handholding as a derogatory term. It is an irreplaceable part of the gameplay of a Sandbox MMORPG.

How can anyone stop people from doing 'quid pro quo'? It's like mandating people to be perpetually hostile to each other.
      Any viable way to break players from Handholding?
    • awanmakan wrote:

Joining and starting a guild, forming a party, socializing, trading, politics, NAPs, is HANDHOLDING.
      Please stop using Handholding as a derogatory term. It is an irreplaceable part of the gameplay of a Sandbox MMORPG.

How can anyone stop people from doing 'quid pro quo'? It's like mandating people to be perpetually hostile to each other.
      this term has been widely used since the launch of the f2p. Handholding was never a mainstream term back in the days it was just called NAPS or alliances or coalitions.

Now for the reason poeple are using this term was always to show a bad image of the oponnent with most of the time the intent of replacing the top guild/alliance.
    • awanmakan wrote:

Joining and starting a guild, forming a party, socializing, trading, politics, NAPs, is HANDHOLDING.

Handholding became a thing ever since the AOE escalation was "limited" - this prevented Guilds who harbor a small group of highly skilled players whom are capable of winning ZvZs and deleting 30-60 players in 1 press of a button - that change tipped the balance of power and while it is good for majority of the game that the AoE escalation is reduced -> Handholding is a result of all these changes.

To give you a more concise example ( pre-queen, 20vs60, 40v100, 100vs300 - outnumbered fights in general were "winnable" if you had the right composition of skilled-players that all know what they're doing and can make plays )

Also, there's no reason for any guild to hand hold or form an Alliance and create NAPS if AOE escalation was untouched (meaning all they need is an elite group of highly skilled players to win their fights for them) and not have to rely on another guild / alliance for anything. (But then you ask yourself the question: Is it fun? It's definitely NOT fun for the people who get deleted 1-shot so SBI did something about it and now here we are.
    • Shazzar wrote:

We may still play casually here and there but we're officially out of the game until further notice.

Shame there was no competition to keep the game engaging.
      We came to fight with our fists. You came to fight with your machine-guns. I congratulate you on winning. Next time if you decide to come back, please also use your fists and give us a fair fight. Until then you can GTFO you loser crybabies.
    • Stormlord wrote:

Who is B.A?
      Bunch of basement dwellers who chose to spend much of their IRL earnings on gold in a make believe fantasy world so they could win a bunch of pixel seasons in a video game. Now that a bunch are banned they will do the same non sense in New World because I guess when you are losers IRL you need to make sure you win online so you feel better about your pathetic life.