Blue Army are OUT!

• GokuBlackBR wrote:

70% of the game dont care about what happens in the black zone.
      Thats why you guys dont have competition.
      Yeah this is my mindset as well. Blackzone is irrelevant, almost 'dead' content for any of the new guys trying to get involved. There's no incentive to participate in it over the systems the game has already integrated into the royals IE; Bandit Assault, Corrupted Dungeons, Roads of Avalon, and many of the other systems and activities.

I know these guys are meant to be intimidating and their dissolution is a big deal, but this... doesn't really impact the game for that many people?
    • Ignisium wrote:

GokuBlackBR wrote:

70% of the game dont care about what happens in the black zone.
      Thats why you guys dont have competition.
      Yeah this is my mindset as well. Blackzone is irrelevant, almost 'dead' content for any of the new guys trying to get involved. There's no incentive to participate in it over the systems the game has already integrated into the royals IE; Bandit Assault, Corrupted Dungeons, Roads of Avalon, and many of the other systems and activities.
      I know these guys are meant to be intimidating and their dissolution is a big deal, but this... doesn't really impact the game for that many people?
      For the royal city enjoyers - they have nothing to worry about. Most of the people spewing hate on the thread are the ones who got ran over in the blackzone because they couldn't have their greedy ways and decided to side with the Anti-BA coalition which got inevitably destroyed in the end.
    • Dimmizer wrote:

Terrible Alliance/Guild and Handholders who paid their way through via RMT or with silver earned by RMT either way.. don't come back just stay gone.
      It's almost like I could see the future! lol

Nesnes wrote:

Hi everyone,

In our latest ban wave, we have banned 1533 Accounts for involvement in RMT (real-money-trade, aka third-party currency transactions). These actions are expressly prohibited by our terms & conditions
      4.5.1 Users are prohibited from selling, purchasing, renting, leasing, offering, accepting, disseminating or copying Virtual Benefits, including Virtual Currency, within and/or outside the Game - in whatever form – to/from third parties unless expressly permitted by these Terms and Conditions or the Game Rules. /.../
      Full Terms & Conditions can be read here.

Among these accounts were some very well-known players involved in RMT and people associated with them, including the leaders of the well-known guild Blue Army.*

RMT is extremely harmful to the game’s power balance and in-game economy. Please do not engage in RMT, and do not support others in engaging in RMT within your guild or alliance.
      We have been stepping up our means of detecting and fighting RMT and will continue to do so. If you have evidence of RMT taking place, please contact our support team.

We will continue to tackle this issue as one of our highest priorities.

Regards,
      Nesnes & Dev Team

*edit: Just to clarify this: an earlier version of the statement mentioned that guild leadership was "warned" about RMT. This warning was not handed out due to these accounts doing RMT themselves, but because people in their guild were caught doing RMT using guild assets. Guild leadership back then told us that they didn't know about this, so we warned them not to accept the banned RMTers into their guild under alt accounts. Despite this warning, banned RMT accounts were let back into the guild as alts, and set up the same RMT operation - using guild assets - again. This is why the current ban wave now extend to the guild leadership, as we have clear evidence that they knowingly alllowed this RMT to happen within their guilds.

lol the whole season should be reverted and BA should lose their #1 and 2 spots... plain and simple and remove their rewards too.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Dimmizer ().

• New

Aurin wrote:

Shazzar wrote:

We may still play casually here and there but we're officially out of the game until further notice.

Shame there was no competition to keep the game engaging.
      Why? Because your leadership got banned for cheating? Imagine having to cheat to win seasons. Buh bye, losers.
      /laugh
      The entire server is laughing at you for such a smooth brained comment. BA has to cheat to win seasons? Ok child. You enjoy the show and tell tomorrow. Don't forget your crayons again.
      T8 All Gatherer - T8 All Refiner - T8 Rare Animal Breeder

Newbie questions are welcome! <3 <3

Referral Link: Play for free today!
    • New

Crane wrote:

Aurin wrote:

Shazzar wrote:

We may still play casually here and there but we're officially out of the game until further notice.

Why? Because your leadership got banned for cheating? Imagine having to cheat to win seasons. Buh bye, losers./laugh
      The entire server is laughing at you for such a smooth brained comment. BA has to cheat to win seasons? Ok child. You enjoy the show and tell tomorrow. Don't forget your crayons again.
      Pretty sure the entire server is laughing at your guild. Imagine claiming your guild is quitting at the same time everyone finds out your guild leadership was BANNED for being a bunch of RMT'n cheaters.

Now, that's funny. Buh bye.

/laugh

/wave
    • New

Aurin wrote:

Crane wrote:

Aurin wrote:

Shazzar wrote:

Why? Because your leadership got banned for cheating? Imagine having to cheat to win seasons. Buh bye, losers./laugh
      Pretty sure the entire server is laughing at your guild. Imagine claiming your guild is quitting at the same time everyone finds out your guild leadership was BANNED for being a bunch of RMT'n cheaters.
      Now, that's funny. Buh bye.

/laugh

/wave
      the season has been over for a week. are we still living rent free in your head?
    • New

Triforce wrote:

Aurin wrote:

Crane wrote:

Aurin wrote:

Shazzar wrote:

Pretty sure the entire server is laughing at your guild. Imagine claiming your guild is quitting at the same time everyone finds out your guild leadership was BANNED for being a bunch of RMT'n cheaters.Now, that's funny. Buh bye.

/laugh

/wave
      the season has been over for a week. are we still living rent free in your head?
      How cute. You guys quit a week ago yet still replying to me. Did I hit a nerve, cheaters?

/laugh
    • New

Aurin wrote:

Why? Because your leadership got banned for cheating? Imagine having to cheat to win seasons. Buh bye, losers.
      /laugh
      *edit: Just to clarify this: an earlier version of the statement mentioned that guild leadership was "warned" about RMT. This warning was not handed out due to these accounts doing RMT themselves, but because people in their guild were caught doing RMT using guild assets. Guild leadership back then told us that they didn't know about this, so we warned them not to accept the banned RMTers into their guild under alt accounts. Despite this warning, banned RMT accounts were let back into the guild as alts, and set up the same RMT operation - using guild assets - again. This is why the current ban wave now extend to the guild leadership, as we have clear evidence that they knowingly alllowed this RMT to happen within their guilds.

So SBI confirms that BA leadership DID NOT DO RMT but are BANNED FOR ASSOCIATION with alleged RMTers LMAO!
    • New

j0ei wrote:

Aurin wrote:

/laugh
      So SBI confirms that BA leadership DID NOT DO RMT but are BANNED FOR ASSOCIATION with alleged RMTers LMAO!
      There was a lot of red flags during the season as well. You had BA's leadership putting billions of silver into crafting stations to be withdrawn by the RMTers. That was posted on reddit. You also had someone "steal" billions of assets from BA during the season, probably another way for assets to be moved to RMTers. That was posted on reddit as well. Let's not forget all the giveaways Mojo was doing on twitch for subs and donations using guild assets as well.

So BA's leadership is so bad, stupid, ignorant, that BILLIONS of silver and items can go "missing" constantly? Come on now. I'm not sure who is more inept - BA's leadership or SBI.

/laugh
    • New

Aurin wrote:

There was a lot of red flags during the season as well. You had BA's leadership putting billions of silver into crafting stations to be withdrawn by the RMTers. That was posted on reddit. You also had someone "steal" billions of assets from BA during the season, probably another way for assets to be moved to RMTers. That was posted on reddit as well. Let's not forget all the giveaways Mojo was doing on twitch for subs and donations using guild assets as well.
      So BA's leadership is so bad, stupid, ignorant, that BILLIONS of silver and items can go "missing" constantly? Come on now. I'm not sure who is more inept - BA's leadership or SBI.

/laugh
      Ok so where are all these "reddit" posts coming from - where's the proof that billions of silver and items went "missing" because you need MATERIAL proof not "photoshopped" bullshit. That even I - with a bachelor's degree in design - can confirm with my expertise that there's a LOT of faked evidence about BA being posted on reddit. Specially these "cropped" screenshots of receipts AND discord chat (lol I do html too and I can make any piece of shitstain say whatever I want but I'm not a degenerate like that, I atleast have my dignity as a functioning member of society. LMFAO, please. Don't even start with all that fake doctored crap - we need to see UNDOCTORED EVIDENCE - non cropped untampered material evidence.

From all of these, there's pretty much only a few things I can say. There's a LOT of unsatisfied haters out there who devoted their lives into tarnishing the names of a guild inside a "video game." a bunch of no-lifers who could not find success that they stoop so low into faking evidence just to make some organization look bad. Imagine having to twist the words of SBI when SBI themselves confirmed that BA leadership DID NOT RMT, stop lying to yourselves, read exactly what the Community manager said - they were banned because they "associated" themselves with a banned RMTer with "CLEAR" evidence that was 'NEVER PROVIDED'.

So basically if "Andy" was a member in some guild and he decided to RMT using GUILD ASSETS - the leadership of said guild gets banned because they couldn't find "Andy" LMAO
    • New

j0ei wrote:

the so-called "pole crime"
      he takes a third person who takes it all on himself and the profits are shared or not by the rest. Responsibility falls on the third. In this case, it was durateen.

As for the season, who cares...
    • New

j0ei wrote:

Aurin wrote:

/laugh
      Ok so where are all these "reddit" posts coming from - where's the proof that billions of silver and items went "missing" because you need MATERIAL proof not "photoshopped" bullshit. That even I - with a bachelor's degree in design - can confirm with my expertise that there's a LOT of faked evidence about BA being posted on reddit. Specially these "cropped" screenshots of receipts AND discord chat (lol I do html too and I can make any piece of shitstain say whatever I want but I'm not a degenerate like that, I atleast have my dignity as a functioning member of society. LMFAO, please. Don't even start with all that fake doctored crap - we need to see UNDOCTORED EVIDENCE - non cropped untampered material evidence.
      From all of these, there's pretty much only a few things I can say. There's a LOT of unsatisfied haters out there who devoted their lives into tarnishing the names of a guild inside a "video game." a bunch of no-lifers who could not find success that they stoop so low into faking evidence just to make some organization look bad. Imagine having to twist the words of SBI when SBI themselves confirmed that BA leadership DID NOT RMT, stop lying to yourselves, read exactly what the Community manager said - they were banned because they "associated" themselves with a banned RMTer with "CLEAR" evidence that was 'NEVER PROVIDED'.

So basically if "Andy" was a member in some guild and he decided to RMT using GUILD ASSETS - the leadership of said guild gets banned because they couldn't find "Andy" LMAO
      Did you miss the part were SBI warned them to stop supporting RMT operations? Did you also miss the part that BA's guild assets were being used to support RMT operations as well? Is your IQ so low that you can't figure it out? Its 100% clear that BA's leadership WAS supporting RMT operations and they got banned for it. Not only that, there is a lot of evidence out there that backs it up too. I guess everything is fake and we are just bashing BA to support your inept narrative of events. Good job, clown.

/laugh

The post was edited 1 time, last by Aurin ().