HG Loot is a joke

    • ziigii wrote:

      Making the numbers bigger just so "veteran hg players" can have their big egos filled seems pointless.
      Means exactly that. You can't add content just because there is some other content like it without reflecting on how that content would impact the whole game.
      Or in this context, just because slayer gives better loot doesn't mean we need to buff everything else but rather nerf slayer. Just like the blight staff is getting a nerf instead of every other weapon getting a buff.

      I explained this several times in this discussion and op seemed to understand it so I didn't think I would need to explain it again.

      But you got triggered and went on a tantrum.

      The post was edited 2 times, last by ziigii ().

    • dunno how ignorant all this noobs and feeders can be this days....
      all the "veteran ego hate".... i dont get it...
      the cap is too low. ego does not matter, its just a fact that the balance of albion sucks at 1000ip.
      this leads to that "1 weapon or go home meta" cause you simply cant kill with other weapons at that low ip.
      so if your a complete loser spare us this "veterans and theyr ego" stuff and cry silent....
    • CallMeGosu wrote:

      dunno how ignorant all this noobs and feeders can be this days....
      all the "veteran ego hate".... i dont get it...
      the cap is too low. ego does not matter, its just a fact that the balance of albion sucks at 1000ip.
      this leads to that "1 weapon or go home meta" cause you simply cant kill with other weapons at that low ip.
      so if your a complete loser spare us this "veterans and theyr ego" stuff and cry silent....

      I don't play either. I play in the open world. My gameplay is mostly dead since increasing releases of instanced content and more will ruin it further.

      Stalker has more weapon variety than slayer but stalker has that dreaded 1000 ip cap last time I checked.

      And honestly, how can you trash on someone after reading a single comment at the end of the tread?

      The post was edited 1 time, last by ziigii ().

    • ziigii wrote:

      CallMeGosu wrote:

      dunno how ignorant all this noobs and feeders can be this days....
      all the "veteran ego hate".... i dont get it...
      the cap is too low. ego does not matter, its just a fact that the balance of albion sucks at 1000ip.
      this leads to that "1 weapon or go home meta" cause you simply cant kill with other weapons at that low ip.
      so if your a complete loser spare us this "veterans and theyr ego" stuff and cry silent....
      I don't play either. I play in the open world. My gameplay is mostly dead since increasing releases of instanced content and more will ruin it further.

      And honestly, how can you trash on someone after reading a single comment at the end of the tread?
      i read stuff like that often today, simple....
      mostly from the pve fraction that trashtalk and getting toxic.
      and depending on what you do ow is not "dead".
      only dungeons are at a bad spot but hopefully next update will bring this back a little bit.
      if you go gank you will find players.
      if you gather you will find players.
      if you do dungeons you will not find as many but you will find players.
      we got dived in a t5 some days ago.
      cd did not kill the ow btw. the changes sbi made to srd brought that many players into cd at the first place.
      since rd close there are significant less players doing them. this would be the case even without cd.
    • CallMeGosu wrote:

      i read stuff like that often today, simple....
      mostly from the pve fraction that trashtalk and getting toxic.
      and depending on what you do ow is not "dead".
      only dungeons are at a bad spot but hopefully next update will bring this back a little bit.
      if you go gank you will find players.
      if you gather you will find players.
      if you do dungeons you will not find as many but you will find players.
      we got dived in a t5 some days ago.
      cd did not kill the ow btw. the changes sbi made to srd brought that many players into cd at the first place.
      since rd close there are significant less players doing them. this would be the case even without cd.
      Solo pvp in ow is allmost dead. And this is as you said because of srd changes but it's also because of the insane loot in cd.


      CallMeGosu wrote:

      its just a fact that the balance of albion sucks at 1000ip.
      this leads to that "1 weapon or go home meta" cause you simply cant kill with other weapons at that low ip.
      I would completely disagree with this one tho. In stalker you have more weapon variety than in slayer. This is because you need to risk a lot less to get in and try out new and fun builds.
      The reason 2v2 hg is great holy+glaive only is matchmaking according to infamy. So when you get a bit higher you will face players who are better and who want to win and they will play the best combo there is all the time. So that is what you see in 2v2 hg.
    • ziigii wrote:

      Means exactly that. You can't add content just because there is some other content like it without reflecting on how that content would impact the whole game.
      Or in this context, just because slayer gives better loot doesn't mean we need to buff everything else but rather nerf slayer. Just like the blight staff is getting a nerf instead of every other weapon getting a buff.
      CDG has been extremely rewarding since it's release (1 year ago) and people already took max advantage of it, leveling their specs and getting huge silver rewards, so we are extremely late to think of a nerf to CDG, we have to adapt to it and buff the other contents in the same scale to make them as rewarding as CDG/HCE (in terms of rewards), bringing balance again to all kinds of players.
    • pinto wrote:

      CDG has been extremely rewarding since it's release (1 year ago) and people already took max advantage of it, leveling their specs and getting huge silver rewards, so we are extremely late to think of a nerf to CDG, we have to adapt to it and buff the other contents in the same scale to make them as rewarding as CDG/HCE (in terms of rewards), bringing balance again to all kinds of players.
      i hope that they take this in consideration when adding the new big update in the game.
    • ziigii wrote:

      CallMeGosu wrote:

      i read stuff like that often today, simple....
      mostly from the pve fraction that trashtalk and getting toxic.
      and depending on what you do ow is not "dead".
      only dungeons are at a bad spot but hopefully next update will bring this back a little bit.
      if you go gank you will find players.
      if you gather you will find players.
      if you do dungeons you will not find as many but you will find players.
      we got dived in a t5 some days ago.
      cd did not kill the ow btw. the changes sbi made to srd brought that many players into cd at the first place.
      since rd close there are significant less players doing them. this would be the case even without cd.
      Solo pvp in ow is allmost dead. And this is as you said because of srd changes but it's also because of the insane loot in cd.

      CallMeGosu wrote:

      its just a fact that the balance of albion sucks at 1000ip.
      this leads to that "1 weapon or go home meta" cause you simply cant kill with other weapons at that low ip.
      I would completely disagree with this one tho. In stalker you have more weapon variety than in slayer. This is because you need to risk a lot less to get in and try out new and fun builds.The reason 2v2 hg is great holy+glaive only is matchmaking according to infamy. So when you get a bit higher you will face players who are better and who want to win and they will play the best combo there is all the time. So that is what you see in 2v2 hg.
      depends on the content. for cd, sure. you can kill there with many weapons at low ip BUT there is healing already reduced.
      compare it with 2v2. you have to kill a healer. there is no real 2v2 specific balance. splitting/seperate with glaive is just the best chance to kill somebody since you will have trouble to outdps a healer at this ip.

      EDIT: and no, cd loot is not to big tbh.
      i remember the old rd times when they did not close. i filled my bags so hard with loot it was at cd level.
      it just got less. the old solos are even with the new cd.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by CallMeGosu ().

    • pinto wrote:

      CDG has been extremely rewarding since it's release (1 year ago) and people already took max advantage of it, leveling their specs and getting huge silver rewards, so we are extremely late to think of a nerf to CDG, we have to adapt to it and buff the other contents in the same scale to make them as rewarding as CDG/HCE (in terms of rewards), bringing balance again to all kinds of players.
      Max fame for the 100 spec will be reduced and 120 spec added and this will indirectly buff cd even more.

      If cdg gets a nerf other content will immedietly feel more rewarding. Nerf wouldn't reverse the grind that was done with it but it would bring cdg more in line with other content.

      This imo would be a better way to move forward than buffing everything else but it seems SBI is taking your rout.
    • ziigii wrote:

      Nerf wouldn't reverse the grind that was done
      that's it.
      SBI don't want that players that took max advantage of the CDG/HCE huge rewards stay ahead of newcomers, and this surely shouldn't be like that.
      they are too late to think of a nerf to it, 'cause every old CDG player already is 700/700 in his build (and have billions of PVE and PVP fame).
      so in the next big update they have to think of other contents, and make them as rewarding a CDG to bring a balance in rewards to the game.
    • PaladinoRR wrote:

      Look, I'm don't know what hellgate u guys are playing, but if you win as much as you say, you should easily be paying your 800k sets.

      I do hellgates with a friend, on flat 6, like 700k total for both of our sets, we have a 50% win rate at most. and we still pay for our sets and make a profit 80% of the time. Usually you get 200k from each body from the enemys and a blue chest is usuallyy 250-300k can go down to 150 but also up to 600, and a purple is usually 500k up to 1.2kk usually. And can go much higher then that.

      So I think loot is fine. My only complain is that so much low tier stuff to put for sale..

      I agree that we could have 2s with higher IP cap, like slayer cdg. But to split those who really want hard figths and good content, from those that are more casual and don't like to risk expensive gear. Basically for the same reason we have stalker and slayers cdg. Not because the loot is bad, because it's not.

      But doing that you split the player base. And I think if you just increase IP without splitting you will do more harm then good for the base.
      Source: My ass.
      250-300k blue chest? LOL, max 60k each, if you're lucky.

      the purple bau really comes 500k-1.2kk but you get 1 purple bau every 10 HG, legendary bau? it is myth, urban legend.

      Increasing IP without splitting won't do any harm, beginners won't study doing lethal HG, if they want to play from 4.1, 4.2 they will then play non-lethal HG, formerly HG took 1300-1400IP and no one complained.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by LagartixaBombada ().

    • LagartixaBombada wrote:

      PaladinoRR wrote:

      Look, I'm don't know what hellgate u guys are playing, but if you win as much as you say, you should easily be paying your 800k sets.

      I do hellgates with a friend, on flat 6, like 700k total for both of our sets, we have a 50% win rate at most. and we still pay for our sets and make a profit 80% of the time. Usually you get 200k from each body from the enemys and a blue chest is usuallyy 250-300k can go down to 150 but also up to 600, and a purple is usually 500k up to 1.2kk usually. And can go much higher then that.

      So I think loot is fine. My only complain is that so much low tier stuff to put for sale..

      I agree that we could have 2s with higher IP cap, like slayer cdg. But to split those who really want hard figths and good content, from those that are more casual and don't like to risk expensive gear. Basically for the same reason we have stalker and slayers cdg. Not because the loot is bad, because it's not.

      But doing that you split the player base. And I think if you just increase IP without splitting you will do more harm then good for the base.
      Source: My ass.250-300k blue chest? LOL, max 60k each, if you're lucky.

      the purple bau really comes 500k-1.2kk but you get 1 purple bau every 10 HG, legendary bau? it is myth, urban legend.

      Increasing IP without splitting won't do any harm, beginners won't study doing lethal HG, if they want to play from 4.1, 4.2 they will then play non-lethal HG, formerly HG took 1300-1400IP and no one complained.

      I can't talk about your experience, but I do them daily, and being as bad at it as me and my partner are, (we never managed to go over 12k infame, with 50% or lower win rate, you can look my name on murderledge) we still pay for our sets and make a profit in general, less if we did other content since we lose a lot, but still profit while doing a fun content.

      So I stand by my statement that loot is fine. If OP is winning as much as he said he is winning, he should be able to easily pay for his sets, even at 800k each.

      And yes, I constantly see 200k+ blue chest total and we sure see more purples then 1 every 10. I'd say we see close to one every 5 wins. And yes, the source is from my own exerience and I don't have any evidence I can show you, since I don't record. All I know is we make money on HG with 50% win rate. We probally would even out even with 35-40% win rate. So I stand by my opinion that the HG loot is fine. But where is your evidence that loot is bad?

      I'd advise you to really pay atention to ur overall loot for a few days. Maybe buy 10-20 sets and see how much silver you make before you lose them all.

      Of course if you compare to CDG loot, them all other content beside HCE loot sucks. Maybe thats why you mad at HG loot?


      So, in your opinion you should either play non lethals, without consequence for shitty loot and experience, or you need to be rich to afford going in t8 equivalent at least? Again I can't give you any hard data, but I belive it will happen the same as with 5v5 who has higher ip requirement. It's going to create a big entrance barrier that most players won't cross. This is my belif of what happens if you increase ip limits. People won't try cause the cost to learn how to play will be to high, or to boring (doing non-lethals).
    • PaladinoRR wrote:

      LagartixaBombada wrote:

      PaladinoRR wrote:

      Look, I'm don't know what hellgate u guys are playing, but if you win as much as you say, you should easily be paying your 800k sets.

      I do hellgates with a friend, on flat 6, like 700k total for both of our sets, we have a 50% win rate at most. and we still pay for our sets and make a profit 80% of the time. Usually you get 200k from each body from the enemys and a blue chest is usuallyy 250-300k can go down to 150 but also up to 600, and a purple is usually 500k up to 1.2kk usually. And can go much higher then that.

      So I think loot is fine. My only complain is that so much low tier stuff to put for sale..

      I agree that we could have 2s with higher IP cap, like slayer cdg. But to split those who really want hard figths and good content, from those that are more casual and don't like to risk expensive gear. Basically for the same reason we have stalker and slayers cdg. Not because the loot is bad, because it's not.

      But doing that you split the player base. And I think if you just increase IP without splitting you will do more harm then good for the base.
      Source: My ass.250-300k blue chest? LOL, max 60k each, if you're lucky.
      the purple bau really comes 500k-1.2kk but you get 1 purple bau every 10 HG, legendary bau? it is myth, urban legend.

      Increasing IP without splitting won't do any harm, beginners won't study doing lethal HG, if they want to play from 4.1, 4.2 they will then play non-lethal HG, formerly HG took 1300-1400IP and no one complained.
      I can't talk about your experience, but I do them daily, and being as bad at it as me and my partner are, (we never managed to go over 12k infame, with 50% or lower win rate, you can look my name on murderledge) we still pay for our sets and make a profit in general, less if we did other content since we lose a lot, but still profit while doing a fun content.

      So I stand by my statement that loot is fine. If OP is winning as much as he said he is winning, he should be able to easily pay for his sets, even at 800k each.

      And yes, I constantly see 200k+ blue chest total and we sure see more purples then 1 every 10. I'd say we see close to one every 5 wins. And yes, the source is from my own exerience and I don't have any evidence I can show you, since I don't record. All I know is we make money on HG with 50% win rate. We probally would even out even with 35-40% win rate. So I stand by my opinion that the HG loot is fine. But where is your evidence that loot is bad?

      I'd advise you to really pay atention to ur overall loot for a few days. Maybe buy 10-20 sets and see how much silver you make before you lose them all.

      Of course if you compare to CDG loot, them all other content beside HCE loot sucks. Maybe thats why you mad at HG loot?


      So, in your opinion you should either play non lethals, without consequence for shitty loot and experience, or you need to be rich to afford going in t8 equivalent at least? Again I can't give you any hard data, but I belive it will happen the same as with 5v5 who has higher ip requirement. It's going to create a big entrance barrier that most players won't cross. This is my belif of what happens if you increase ip limits. People won't try cause the cost to learn how to play will be to high, or to boring (doing non-lethals).
      Why don't you just accept that HG's loot is horrible? you win 3-4 times in a row just to pay for your own equipment, you make 4-5 million A DAY, how can you say the loot is good? clearly you're new to the game and you don't know how HG used to be, when we had a decent IP Cap, we went from 8.1, 8.2, there were people who went up to 8.3, of course there was a lot of mouse, but when we had a real fight we won 3-4 Million in a single fight and the fight was fun, it was long lasting, now we only have 2-3 Minute fights and when it lasts longer than that it's because guys are running like marathoner, most people than you kills drops about 100-200k, if you use a food .3 the body of enemies won't even pay for your food, in the past my friend and I used to make about 15-20 million playing, nowadays we have to save for don't starve, the cost of fame has gone up, the silver gain has gone down, everything has gotten more expensive and you're getting less and less silver, they're basically draining your silver to make you spend on the game and if it keeps going like that people will simply exit the game, currently albion maintains its playerb But because it has no competition, albion is the only decent mmorpg sandbox on the market, but I don't know if I can still call it "decent", HG's target is totally unbalanced, the risk is very high and you earn almost nothing .