New dual weapon ideas: Sword and dagger, Rapier and pistol

• Combat Balance
    • New dual weapon ideas: Sword and dagger, Rapier and pistol

Combination of different weapons as one weapon set. Similar to dual dagger, dual swords etc, except you wield different weapon in offhand. Completely new item, involves some abilities that use either one or other weapon, like pistol point blank shot while fighting with rapier etc
    • And stop making silly weapons.. like war gloves.. or avalon energy gun while we don't have gunpowder yet.
      You don't want to turn Albion into bizarre circus.

Show me instance of warglove weapons in human history. Apart from boxing..lol, but it's protection. Just think of fighting in gloves vs sword if your imagination is weak.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Unangwata ().

• The humanity didnt use gauntlets but...they didnt find a light civilization with wierd tecnology either

I really fail to see your problem with war gloves if we have other weapons

Tell me when humanity used a sythe that hurled mini tornadoes

Tell me when humanity put brimstone in a stick and made it able to throw meteorites

Tell me when humanity used light sticks thay could close mortal wounds insrantly

Tell me when humanity used magic boots that made you able to teleport, root the ground, hover, etc

Anyway in science fiction we have infinity gauntlet
    • Mrpotato wrote:

Tell me when humanity put brimstone in a stick and made it able to throw meteorites
      USA bombing Japan with nukes

Mrpotato wrote:

Tell me when humanity used light sticks thay could close mortal wounds insrantly
      Illuminating band-aids

Mrpotato wrote:

Tell me when humanity used magic boots that made you able to teleport, root the ground, hover, etc
      well..... theres that guy who made a one man hover craft platform.

Unangwata wrote:

avalon energy gun while we don't have gunpowder yet.
      wow, I never knew a laser needs gunpowder. Since fire and mirrors don't exist, clearly it must be impossible to make light out of nowhere.