Help with money

• First level up 2 or more gathering lines to tier 5. For me I prefer to run with 3 gathering tools.

Next go to Caerleone and put on some Tier 4 or 4.1 fighting gear and take 2 or more tools with you and roam the Tier 6 zones around the city gathering Tier 5 resources and killing monsters in the open world. You can even hit some of those camps which spawn the treasure chests. At some point you will unlock Tier 6 tools which is highest you will ever need and then can gather the Tier 6 as it comes up. Usually tier 6 tools cost between 10-15k silver each so any deaths you incur will not harm you that much if you are gathering appropirately.

Finally take all the raw resources you gathered and any loot from Tier 6 solo dungeons you happen to do and sell them in Caerleone. You can make a few 100,000 silver this way with little difficult. I'd say around 300k in 30mins - hour. Really just depends on enchantment rates and other people doing it.
    • DoomRawrus wrote:

First level up 2 or more gathering lines to tier 5. For me I prefer to run with 3 gathering tools.

Next go to Caerleone and put on some Tier 4 or 4.1 fighting gear and take 2 or more tools with you and roam the Tier 6 zones around the city gathering Tier 5 resources and killing monsters in the open world. You can even hit some of those camps which spawn the treasure chests. At some point you will unlock Tier 6 tools which is highest you will ever need and then can gather the Tier 6 as it comes up. Usually tier 6 tools cost between 10-15k silver each so any deaths you incur will not harm you that much if you are gathering appropirately.

Finally take all the raw resources you gathered and any loot from Tier 6 solo dungeons you happen to do and sell them in Caerleone. You can make a few 100,000 silver this way with little difficult. I'd say around 300k in 30mins - hour. Really just depends on enchantment rates and other people doing it.
      Thanks but I don't like redzones or hathering too much, any other advice
    • Riptide36 wrote:

DoomRawrus wrote:

First level up 2 or more gathering lines to tier 5. For me I prefer to run with 3 gathering tools.

Thanks but I don't like redzones or hathering too much, any other advice
      So uh, what do you like? Do that. Literally everything is profitable. Any activity is fine.
    • I think you should try different activities to see which one you like the most.

1) Gathering
      2) Corrupted dungeons
      3) Regular dungeons Dungeons
      4) Ganking

In danger zones(red & black zone) your entire build is a consumable. Don´t spend more than what you can afford. You should expect to die when you get to this type of zones. Is a matter of getting use to it.

The post was edited 2 times, last by SmallFrenchFries ().

• I think the best way is to do Faction Warfare then trade all your points for T4 crests.
      I believe the worst one is Bw followed by lymhurst and thetford but fort sterling and martlock you can sell the T4 crests for between 5k to 6k.

Other than that you can do t5 yellowzone solo dungeons while flagged aswell.
      Not as much money as faction warfare but ir you get lucky you can get a few jackpots.
      Good thing about this is that you can get the best gear you can wear and overspec so you can clear dgs in 5 to 7 minutes, since you don't lose the gear if you get downed.

The post was edited 1 time, last by hFly ().