- Players/Guilds creating alternate accounts to have multiple island farms seem to be a ridiculous fact of Albion. It's not very thematic and it doesn't seem to be intended.
- Have you thought about limiting the crops that could be planted and the workers that could be housed on an island? You could limit it by the account owners level.
- You might also have outlands mobs drop crops as loot (rarely) since it would make sense thematically for them to be farming or stealing from zone farms.
- Low Level Farm Alternate Accounts would only be able to farm low level carrots/chickens on their farm plots.
- Guilds keep ability to share farms with each other and donate farm plots for guild use.
- This would make low level crops more bountiful and higher level crops more rare...
- It would give players an excuse to start attacking outlands mobs.