New War Gloves Weapon Tree Curiously Fits Black Hands

• New War Gloves Weapon Tree Curiously Fits Black Hands

Anyone else think that with the reveal of the new War Gloves weapon tree, that Black Hands suddenly feels out of place as a dagger weapon?

Wouldn't it make sense to have Black Hands in the War Gloves tree and something more like an actual dagger in the Dagger tree?
      Gamer Dad. Old enough to know better, much too young to care.
    • Georg51 wrote:

Anyone else think that with the reveal of the new War Gloves weapon tree, that Black Hands suddenly feels out of place as a dagger weapon?

Wouldn't it make sense to have Black Hands in the War Gloves tree and something more like an actual dagger in the Dagger tree?

We are actually also reworking Black Hands into a new demonic one handed dagger in the same update. I will post some news about the ability in the NDA thread once we start playtesting it.

Cheers,
      Retro
    • New

Retroman wrote:

Georg51 wrote:

We are actually also reworking Black Hands into a new demonic one handed dagger in the same update. I will post some news about the ability in the NDA thread once we start playtesting it.

Cheers,
      Retro
      I can already hear the future rants about the black hands rework. :saint: OH the music to my ears!!! :saint:
    • New

Retroman wrote:

Georg51 wrote:

Cheers,
      Retro
      ONe handed aritfact 2 ..

Let me guess.. completely OP on introduction..last for 3-6 months

Full meta

Fixed after this to nobody plays it..

Then several pushes..

Still just some play it but it is okay..

Then the initial nerf is removed

And demon dagger gets secret name: broadsword 2..

Just kidding ..i know everything will be perfect first time..
    • New

Trial_hard wrote:

Retroman wrote:

Georg51 wrote:

Cheers,
      Retro
      ONe handed aritfact 2 ..
      Let me guess.. completely OP on introduction..last for 3-6 months

Full meta

Fixed after this to nobody plays it..

Then several pushes..

Still just some play it but it is okay..

Then the initial nerf is removed

And demon dagger gets secret name: broadsword 2..

Just kidding ..i know everything will be perfect first time..
      bro just see ur coment about faction...dont back to the game and be a toxic... albion combat balance is working perfect.. one meta for patch.. if u dont play meta u are trash