Conection Problem?

• Conection Problem?

There comes a point of the day (or night), which is constantly reconnecting, warning of a connection problem. I do everything reset the internet, uninstall the game, active administrator in the launcher and nothing solves. Unless you expect the good will of the game to want to work, I've been playing for more than 2 years this is not normal and nobody solves this problem. I live in Brazil, in the south region. I've died twice in black because of this meaningless screen, my internet has more than 200 Mb's per second. SANDBOX solves this please. ;(
    • Ar4uta wrote:

There comes a point of the day (or night), which is constantly reconnecting, warning of a connection problem. I do everything reset the internet, uninstall the game, active administrator in the launcher and nothing solves. Unless you expect the good will of the game to want to work, I've been playing for more than 2 years this is not normal and nobody solves this problem. I live in Brazil, in the south region. I've died twice in black because of this meaningless screen, my internet has more than 200 Mb's per second. SANDBOX solves this please. ;(
      same i get a random dc every now and then im from PH server globe internet service provider