Re: People have to be punished for breaking crystals in CDs

• Re: People have to be punished for breaking crystals in CDs

hFly wrote:

jesus christ. People just refuse to accept the reality.
      If you want pvp just go to the Red/Black Zone and kill some dudes, or do Arenas, or go Hellgates, or go Crystal league. Or maybe go play Valorant, that is only pvp game, the game you so much desire.
      Stop trying to force your ideology to a content that is supposed to be a mix o both pve and pvp. There is a REASON for the shards existing, and if you make it even harder for ppl there, they'll just leave the content and you guys will start to tantrum that "LoL this cd matchmaking is so bad, 2h and no invasions, lol, sbi noob, game is dead".
      Try to THINK alittle please

crystal breaker detected!
      1) Albion's open world is literally the worst of any other mmorpg. And it is a FULL LOOT >>> PVP <<< game. So what are you saying man?

2) Everything you said actually is: The rats will go away.

"Try to THINK a little please"
    • SullyDio wrote:

1) Albion's open world is literally the worst of any other mmorpg. And it is a FULL LOOT >>> PVP <<< game. So what are you saying man?

Again, I know its hard to some ppl to understand some basic concepts. But i'll gladly try again to enlight low intelligence ppl like yourself with it.

First of all, I fight, I don't break crystals. My point it that that breaking crystals have an important role and shouldn't be even more nerfed, you can check my arguments on the posts above.

Second, Albion isn't a Full Loot PVP Game, it's a Full Loot PVP MMORPG, that doesn't means that the game is a PVP MMORPG, it means that the PVP aspect inside the MMORPG is intended to be Full Loot. So there is way more than PVP in this game and I already explained this quite a few times in this thread, is getting annoying to deal with no brainers like yourself.

The post was edited 1 time, last by hFly ().

• hFly wrote:

SullyDio wrote:

Again, I know its hard to some ppl to understand some basic concepts. But i'll gladly try again to enlight low intelligence ppl like yourself with it.

First of all, I fight, I don't break crystals. My point it that that breaking crystals have an important role and shouldn't be even more nerfed, you can check my arguments on the posts above.

Second, Albion isn't a Full Loot PVP Game, it's a Full Loot PVP MMORPG, that doesn't means that the game is a PVP MMORPG, it means that the PVP aspect inside the MMORPG is intended to be Full Loot. So there is way more than PVP in this game and I already explained this quite a few times in this thread, is getting annoying to deal with no brainers like yourself.
      have you read this, people? Albion is not a Full Loot PVP Game, it's a Full Loot PVP MMORPG. Thank you very much for changing my point of view with this argument from someone with high IQ. Let's play the sims :thumbsup: