New hos casting mechanic

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • New hos casting mechanic

      Greetings albion online community !!!!I come to seek your opinion on the new mechanics that you want to implement on casting to enter the HO, it seems to me that it is something absurd sincerely, that it benefits large groups of players and leaves the small ones who want to move objects at a disadvantage, re equipment and resources per black zone, it would be like creating an exclusive server for gankers.It seems to me a total imbalance of the game that you have to dismount and wait for a cast to enter the ho, in case it already seems a bad thing to me that a group of 20 people kill a single player "for fun" but hey that is the black zone .I hope you can listen to the community and contemplate this new change
    • Blackender wrote:

      Greetings albion online community !!!!I come to seek your opinion on the new mechanics that you want to implement on casting to enter the HO, it seems to me that it is something absurd sincerely, that it benefits large groups of players and leaves the small ones who want to move objects at a disadvantage, re equipment and resources per black zone, it would be like creating an exclusive server for gankers.It seems to me a total imbalance of the game that you have to dismount and wait for a cast to enter the ho, in case it already seems a bad thing to me that a group of 20 people kill a single player "for fun" but hey that is the black zone .I hope you can listen to the community and contemplate this new change
      You know, back in the days there was no hideouts... Black zones are the most rewarding ones in open world so they must be dangerous. Risk vs reward.
    • LordNrixx wrote:

      SullyDio wrote:

      Georg51 wrote:

      SullyDio wrote:

      BUT there has to be something to stop gankers from just standing in front of HOs killing players easily.
      It's called fighting back.
      you're right, fair enough.RIP weed gatherers.
      without "weed gatherers" theres no crsfters, without crafters theres no equipments. what you will use on ganking then? a pure one sided mind is kinda ignorant as a baby
      If you have been playing since before the "queen" update you know that there will ALWAYS be gatherers and crafters in the game, you are the only ignorant one here. In the old days there was nothing beyond the territory for the gatherer to try to save himself and sometimes not even that.

      Quagga wrote:

      SullyDio wrote:

      you're right, fair enough.

      RIP weed gatherers.
      Before queen there were gatherers who the whole server knew for their skills of escaping, now people have learned that all you have to do is click your shoes and run to the HO, it's time to learn how to play and stop crying : :P
      exactly.
    • SullyDio wrote:

      If you have been playing since before the "queen" update you know that there will ALWAYS be gatherers and crafters in the game, you are the only ignorant one here. In the old days there was nothing beyond the territory for the gatherer to try to save himself and sometimes not even that.
      i'm playing since queen boy, what i'm telling here you people always caring for your own self. gatherers has a big part of the game and some of the selfish players call them "weed gatherers"

      the system always think how to balance this game and here you are trying everything to be in favor for your self.

      i don't agree for channeling mechanic tho i'm agree to limit the ho in BZ like a maximum of 2 or 3 HO per zone? thats what i wish to come true.

      i bet you are a player that can't gank alone and when shiits happens need to call for help when get raped by individuals, i frequent gank alone i dont need a full blob party to gank gatherers LOL
    • lol

      iirc before queen 1 alliance owned all the mercia maps, the general public did not have any safety except for maybe warcamps which were 1 or 2 maps away.

      crafting/gathering was fine.

      this update is a good update to make bz dangerous again.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by addidas ().

    • Blackender wrote:

      Greetings albion online community !!!!I come to seek your opinion on the new mechanics that you want to implement on casting to enter the HO, it seems to me that it is something absurd sincerely, that it benefits large groups of players and leaves the small ones who want to move objects at a disadvantage, re equipment and resources per black zone, it would be like creating an exclusive server for gankers.It seems to me a total imbalance of the game that you have to dismount and wait for a cast to enter the ho, in case it already seems a bad thing to me that a group of 20 people kill a single player "for fun" but hey that is the black zone .I hope you can listen to the community and contemplate this new change
      I'm confused, isn' the HO casting only if the HO isn't your home? so your worried you can't use the 12 different safe spots + territory to quickly escape? instead you have to go to the one HO that is your actual home? or the fact there no lvl 3 HO in the area so you have no "home" in this zone and your just a leech in a big alliance?

      lmao
    • LordNrixx wrote:

      SullyDio wrote:

      If you have been playing since before the "queen" update you know that there will ALWAYS be gatherers and crafters in the game, you are the only ignorant one here. In the old days there was nothing beyond the territory for the gatherer to try to save himself and sometimes not even that.
      i'm playing since queen boy, what i'm telling here you people always caring for your own self. gatherers has a big part of the game and some of the selfish players call them "weed gatherers"
      the system always think how to balance this game and here you are trying everything to be in favor for your self.

      i don't agree for channeling mechanic tho i'm agree to limit the ho in BZ like a maximum of 2 or 3 HO per zone? thats what i wish to come true.

      i bet you are a player that can't gank alone and when shiits happens need to call for help when get raped by individuals, i frequent gank alone i dont need a full blob party to gank gatherers LOL

      Why are you mad because I called them ''weed gatherers''? Look at the name of the t4 fiber, ''hemp'' and search for that name in google, lol. I literally made a joke.

      Now stop crying, do not like it? Talk to the devs, I'm not here to discuss who plays solo or who plays in groups, if you really played before the ''queen'' you would not be so mad about something like that.

      The blackzone must be dangerous, and not easy for collectors to run 5 meters and get safe in a HO. This change will impact not only gather, but all open world content.

      Another detail, the cast time to enter the HO will probably be 3 seconds, when you get off your mount you should wait 5 seconds to attack someone, you have 2 seconds advantage to enter SAFE in any HO.
    • I don't see it as something absurd or out of mind, it's a long awaited change for so many players, i know that there are players who probably will find it difficult to adapt, but they will, always has been like that.

      The thing about transporting things in the blackzones is that those activities are supposedly to be risky, so who wants to do it should consider asking friends/guildmates to help them.

      Quagga wrote:

      SullyDio wrote:

      you're right, fair enough.

      RIP weed gatherers.
      Before queen there were gatherers who the whole server knew for their skills of escaping, now people have learned that all you have to do is click your shoes and run to the HO, it's time to learn how to play and stop crying : :P
      About being worry with not being able to travel safe throught high tier maps and such, pre-queen(old blackzones) update there was no HOs and had a tons of gatheres running around gathering everything they see, and we "gatherers" boosted about being able to avoid gankers like @Quagga said, when blob/party/roaming ganker were a thing already, so no excuses.

      One thing that ppl didn't mentioned in this post is, the lack of small scale fights, most of the group/guilds who roams around picking up small fights complained about group of the same size or even bigger not willing to fight because they "safety" is guaranteed due to HO's mechanics, we hope that those changes will encourage small scales encounters, resulting in the open world being more vivid.


      Albion it's a awesome MMO due to the level of player interaction, being it positive or not, the blackzones need to be risky again.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Verethgram ().