Re: We need more solo and PVE content

• Unangwata wrote:

CallMeGosu wrote:

Unangwata wrote:

DiaDog wrote:

pls go to play world of warcraft ! this game isnt a PVE GAME !
      And World of Warcraft is... ?
      a pve dungeon grinder theme park mmo.
      Haha, I never pvp-ed more in a game than in World of Warcraft. Albion is baby game for kids compared to what you can do in pvp in WoW...
      but the core progress is through dungeons/pve.
      its a classic expansion based theme park where pvp is more optional and raids are the focus of the game.
      when everybody hits endgame a new expansion will bring ppl back.
      for sure, there are arena tryhards...
    • CallMeGosu wrote:

Unangwata wrote:

CallMeGosu wrote:

Unangwata wrote:

DiaDog wrote:

Haha, I never pvp-ed more in a game than in World of Warcraft. Albion is baby game for kids compared to what you can do in pvp in WoW...
      but the core progress is through dungeons/pve.its a classic expansion based theme park where pvp is more optional and raids are the focus of the game.
      when everybody hits endgame a new expansion will bring ppl back.
      Maybe dungeons and raids were focus in your game, that's why you sucked at PVP and call arena guys tryhards. And you came to Albion where PVP is way simplier and now you feel you finally have balls, because they shrank bad playing WoW ?
    • Unangwata wrote:

CallMeGosu wrote:

Unangwata wrote:

CallMeGosu wrote:

Unangwata wrote:

DiaDog wrote:

but the core progress is through dungeons/pve.its a classic expansion based theme park where pvp is more optional and raids are the focus of the game.when everybody hits endgame a new expansion will bring ppl back.
      Maybe dungeons and raids were focus in your game, that's why you sucked at PVP and call arena guys tryhards. And you came to Albion where PVP is way simplier and now you feel you finally have balls, because they shrank bad playing WoW ?
      i call them tryhards because thats theyr main content.
      and tbh.... wow pvp is very simple dude....
      dunno why u get that toxic every time XD
    • CallMeGosu wrote:

Unangwata wrote:

CallMeGosu wrote:

Unangwata wrote:

CallMeGosu wrote:

Unangwata wrote:

DiaDog wrote:

but the core progress is through dungeons/pve.its a classic expansion based theme park where pvp is more optional and raids are the focus of the game.when everybody hits endgame a new expansion will bring ppl back.for sure, there are arena tryhards...
      i call them tryhards because thats theyr main content.and tbh.... wow pvp is very simple dude....
      dunno why u get that toxic every time XD
      Toxic is the way you receive. I'm just real and do simple math, based on your responses. You suck at PVP in WoW that's why you shame it as self-defense mechanic because you won't admit that you suck. You prefer to downgrade others rather than facing yourself.
      Maybe the reason you suck is because you believe it's simple but it doesn't work..

But lets get back to the topic.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Unangwata ().

• Unangwata wrote:

CallMeGosu wrote:

Unangwata wrote:

CallMeGosu wrote:

Unangwata wrote:

CallMeGosu wrote:

Unangwata wrote:

DiaDog wrote:

but the core progress is through dungeons/pve.its a classic expansion based theme park where pvp is more optional and raids are the focus of the game.when everybody hits endgame a new expansion will bring ppl back.for sure, there are arena tryhards...
      i call them tryhards because thats theyr main content.and tbh.... wow pvp is very simple dude....dunno why u get that toxic every time XD
      Toxic is the way you receive. I'm just real and do simple math, based on your responses. You suck at PVP in WoW that's why you shame it as self-defense mechanic because you won't admit that you suck. You prefer to downgrade others rather than facing yourself.Maybe the reason you suck is because you believe it's simple but it doesn't work..

you should write some fantasy books...
    • CallMeGosu wrote:

Unangwata wrote:

CallMeGosu wrote:

Unangwata wrote:

CallMeGosu wrote:

Unangwata wrote:

CallMeGosu wrote:

Unangwata wrote:

DiaDog wrote:

i call them tryhards because thats theyr main content.and tbh.... wow pvp is very simple dude....dunno why u get that toxic every time XD
      Toxic is the way you receive. I'm just real and do simple math, based on your responses. You suck at PVP in WoW that's why you shame it as self-defense mechanic because you won't admit that you suck. You prefer to downgrade others rather than facing yourself.Maybe the reason you suck is because you believe it's simple but it doesn't work..
      you should write some fantasy books...
      Yo Gosu, you were so "light" toxic from the begin. I have read all the comments. If you don't like the PVE idea it's ok..but making meaningless comments, bringing to the topic other games that have nothing to do with albion to ridicule other comments seems disrespectful to me. It is clear that you like to do pvp however there is another part of the community that does not. And if you don't like it, I invite you to be something more productive than playing the victim because someone calls you a retard.