Game!!!!!

• Good afternoon. Literally a couple of minutes ago, together with a friend, he was at 8.3 and at 8.2 he was pumped completely all branches, I am 70% percent. We are killed in rags 4.1 and 5.1 who are not pumped at all! I actually have a question of what the hell ?! We lost the fight 2vs3 being in a pumped 8.3 and 8.2 set from homeless people !!!! YOU WHAT THE GANDONS AHRENELI, I JUST GAVE A PAIR OF LYAMS! MRAZI THAT IS WHO YOU! WHY I FEDED SO MUCH TO DIE FROM A UN-PUMPED BADGE 4.1 and 5.1! YOU ARE END AND YOUR GAME IS END! HOW COULD it be so acausal to kill the fucking bums! YES YOUR MOTHER ANY STRETCH BUNDLE !!! HERE DIED FROM 4.1 and 5.1 GANDONS !!!!!!
    • Goryach wrote:

Good afternoon. Literally a couple of minutes ago, together with a friend, he was at 8.3 and at 8.2 he was pumped completely all branches, I am 70% percent. We are killed in rags 4.1 and 5.1 who are not pumped at all! I actually have a question of what the hell ?! We lost the fight 2vs3 being in a pumped 8.3 and 8.2 set from homeless people !!!! YOU WHAT THE GANDONS AHRENELI, I JUST GAVE A PAIR OF LYAMS! MRAZI THAT IS WHO YOU! WHY I FEDED SO MUCH TO DIE FROM A UN-PUMPED BADGE 4.1 and 5.1! YOU ARE END AND YOUR GAME IS END! HOW COULD it be so acausal to kill the fucking bums! YES YOUR MOTHER ANY STRETCH BUNDLE !!! HERE DIED FROM 4.1 and 5.1 GANDONS !!!!!!
      the game in 1 on 1 and 2 on 2 is heavy invest to win.. nevertheless as soon as u 1 on 2 or 2 on 3 especially if enemy is specced ..skill comes into the equation..and then invest is not everything..