Put more Static Solo Random dungeons in roads of avalon

• Roads of Avalon
    • Put more Static Solo Random dungeons in roads of avalon

After reading some recent threads regarding PvE, Dungeon diving and Roads of avalon there is an idea that i would like to propose

Links to the threads i have read:
      We need more solo and PVE content
      Rework of the Roads of Avalon
      CD LOOT IS A JOKE

=Devs Please Put more Static Solo random dungeons in every roads of avalon=

To satisfy the high risk high reward play style please put more static solo random dungeons into every road in the road of avalon
      1) allow solo players to do content in every road
      2) keep the Old style dungeon diving alive with its high risk high reward
      3) more rewarding PvE for those brave enough
      4) encourages more players to use roads of avalon aside from corrupted dungeons as a form of PvP
      5) reduce boring "walking simulators and waiting simulators" while in the roads of avalon

Members of the community please Comment your thoughts on this idea to get the devs to push this through
      Any feed back to make this idea better is much appriciated
      Any other benefits to this idea can be shared to make this idea a reality
      Share a like on this thread to get this idea going
      https://forum.albiononline.com/index.php/Thread/155980-The-Forums-Could-Use-a-Night-Mode-Theme/

Contribute to Night Mode with the link above

FYI here is a picture me hugging Night Mode

The post was edited 1 time, last by The_Support_God ().

• The_Support_God wrote:

After reading some recent threads regarding PvE, Dungeon diving and Roads of avalon there is an idea that i would like to propose

Links to the threads i have read:
      We need more solo and PVE content
      Rework of the Roads of Avalon
      CD LOOT IS A JOKE

=Devs Please Put more Static Solo random dungeons in every roads of avalon=

To satisfy the high risk high reward play style please put more static solo random dungeons into every road in the road of avalon
      1) allow solo players to do content in every road
      2) keep the Old style dungeon diving alive with its high risk high reward
      3) more rewarding PvE for those brave enough
      4) encourages more players to use roads of avalon aside from corrupted dungeons as a form of PvP
      5) reduce boring "walking simulators and waiting simulators" while in the roads of avalon

Members of the community please Comment your thoughts on this idea to get the devs to push this through
      Any feed back to make this idea better is much appriciated
      Any other benefits to this idea can be shared to make this idea a reality
      curious on your thoughts on this option @The_Support_God
      What if people get kills in the dungeon the player/group getting the kills gets a fame/loot buff for 5-15 minutes of like 10-20%
      which could incentive fights in dungeons (could apply to solo dg too)

Truly miss more active content and better rewards for grp and solo dg compared to what corrupted and hce offers rn in almost complete safety
    • i think the value of static dungeons in the roads of avalon is already high enough

and also its a pve dungeon not a wait for a target dungeon

since dungeons dont close in roads of avalon one can just hide in the dungeon and wait forever

and if implimented wrongly could cause people to just dungeon hog for kills and not actually clear the dungeon

i think it is best to keep the high drop rates with a large chest in the end of dungeons as sources of attraction instead of "buffs"
      https://forum.albiononline.com/index.php/Thread/155980-The-Forums-Could-Use-a-Night-Mode-Theme/

Contribute to Night Mode with the link above

FYI here is a picture me hugging Night Mode

The post was edited 1 time, last by The_Support_God ().

• I for one think the refresh rate on current Solo Roads dungeons could just be increased.

The entrance should close IMMEDIATELY after the last boss is defeated, and remove any players in the instance after a time of 2 minutes. Thus having no "Empty" wait time, removing a potential safe haven in the roads, and allowing for an new instance to spawn after a short refresh period.

As it stands now the dungeon can be completely cleared and empty for some amount of time before it closes. Leading to false hopes, and missed PvP potential.
      Guild Master of American Craftsman
      ~Discord gb5Xdpr~
      T8 Quarrier, Miner, Lumberjack, Skinner, Harvester, Fisher
    • I wouldn't say put one in every road, but maybe increase the number of dungeons in the zones that already have them. That would make a bit a hub of activity in a zone and while yes it would not increase the number of fights directly, it would lead to more strategic play, such as locking down a zone and defending the people doing the dungeons or vice versa, locking it down and killing people trying to do the zone.
    • FluffyCalf wrote:

Would be nice if people check in a static dungeon it wouldnt disappear after 5 min.

First you have to clear half of the first floor to make it disappear.
      This would be wonderful and much needed change, especially with avas since they are already hard to find and even harder to get a full group in so it would be very much helpful that they don't close